EXCLUSIVE: Frank Langella is in negotiations to play the role of Father Tucker in Grace Of Monaco, alongside Nicole Kidman as the title character and Tim Roth as Prince Rainier. Father Tucker is the priest and chief advisor to Princess Grace and Prince Rainier III. This comes as Langella’s Sundance sensation Robot And Frank opens this weekend. That was his followup to stellar work in Frost/Nixon. He will also be seen in the HBO film on Muhammad Ali and in The Time Being, which will play in Toronto. Langella is represented by ICM Partners.
Frank Langella Joins 'Grace Of Monaco'
What's Hot on Deadline
Al Pacino, Michelle Pfeiffer and Brian De Palma On 'Scarface' F-Bombs, Chainsaw And Origin Story – Tribeca
Latest Film News
- ‘Love, Gilda’ Director On Meeting Gene Wilder & Why Some Gilda Radner ‘SNL’ Peers Aren’t In The Doc…
- Kareem ‘Biggs’ Burke Boards Tribeca Fest Titles ‘O.G.’ & ‘It’s A Hard Truth Ain’t It’ As EP…
- Fernando Meirelles-UN Climate Change Doc ‘Great Green Wall’ With Singer Inna Modja Set With Seville International
- ‘Everest’ Director Baltasar Kormakur Opens Iceland Studio, IMAX India Deals, Venice To Fete David Cronenberg…
- Al Pacino, Michelle Pfeiffer and Brian De Palma On ‘Scarface’ F-Bombs, Chainsaw And Origin Story – Tribeca
- Johnny Depp Dumped By New Lawyers As Trial Looms In Ex-Biz Managers Battle