EXCLUSIVE: Frank Langella is in negotiations to play the role of Father Tucker in Grace Of Monaco, alongside Nicole Kidman as the title character and Tim Roth as Prince Rainier. Father Tucker is the priest and chief advisor to Princess Grace and Prince Rainier III. This comes as Langella’s Sundance sensation Robot And Frank opens this weekend. That was his followup to stellar work in Frost/Nixon. He will also be seen in the HBO film on Muhammad Ali and in The Time Being, which will play in Toronto. Langella is represented by ICM Partners.
Frank Langella Joins 'Grace Of Monaco'
What's Hot on Deadline
How 'Pirates' & 'Baywatch' Are Casualties Of Summer Franchise Fatigue At The Domestic B.O. — Monday AM
Cannes: 'The Square' Takes Palme D'Or; Sofia Coppola Best Director; Acting Honors For Joaquin Phoenix & Diane Kruger
With 'Empire' And 'Star,' Lee Daniels Continues To Tell The Untold Stories Of The Marginalized — Deadline Disruptors
Latest Film News
- How ‘Pirates’ & ‘Baywatch’ Are Casualties Of Summer Franchise Fatigue At The Domestic B.O.…
- ‘Jeannette’s Bruno Dumont Doesn’t Care Where He Watches A Film – Cannes Studio
- Netflix Sets First Turkish Series; Ex-Studiocanal Chief Joins French Gov’t – Global Briefs
- ‘Rambo’ Remake’s Tiger Shroff & Siddharth Anand On Building An Indian Action Hero – Cannes Studio
- Surprises Are Few, But Most Winners Were Highly Deserving And A Nice Way To Bid Adieu To The 70th Cannes Film Festival
- ‘Logan Lucky’ Trailer Reunites ‘Magic Mike’ Team–Plus Daniel Craig as Joe Bang