EXCLUSIVE: Frank Langella is in negotiations to play the role of Father Tucker in Grace Of Monaco, alongside Nicole Kidman as the title character and Tim Roth as Prince Rainier. Father Tucker is the priest and chief advisor to Princess Grace and Prince Rainier III. This comes as Langella’s Sundance sensation Robot And Frank opens this weekend. That was his followup to stellar work in Frost/Nixon. He will also be seen in the HBO film on Muhammad Ali and in The Time Being, which will play in Toronto. Langella is represented by ICM Partners.
Frank Langella Joins 'Grace Of Monaco'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Kingsman: The Golden Circle' Still Gunning For $40M+; 'Ninjago' Dulls Blades To $22M+; 'Friend Request' A Loner With $1.7M
Divorce Comedy With Royal Family Twist From Meghan Markle's Ex-Husband Trevor Engelson Set At Fox With Big Commitment
Latest Film News
- Fran Drescher & Peter Bogdanovich Join ‘The Creatress’; Tilda Del Toro Boards ‘Night School’; Jaden Piner Cast In ‘BOO…
- Greta Gerwig’s ‘Lady Bird’ Going A Week Earlier In November
- Rob Morrow Joins War Drama ‘The Kill Team’
- ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’: Aaron McCusker Cast As Freddie Mercury Boyfriend Jim Hutton
- Elaine Brown’s ‘A Taste Of Power’ About Only Woman To Lead Black Panther Party Acquired By The Firm…
- 'Jane' First Look: Doc On Jane Goodall's Early Work With Chimps Culled From 100 Hours Of Unseen Footage