EXCLUSIVE: Frank Langella is in negotiations to play the role of Father Tucker in Grace Of Monaco, alongside Nicole Kidman as the title character and Tim Roth as Prince Rainier. Father Tucker is the priest and chief advisor to Princess Grace and Prince Rainier III. This comes as Langella’s Sundance sensation Robot And Frank opens this weekend. That was his followup to stellar work in Frost/Nixon. He will also be seen in the HBO film on Muhammad Ali and in The Time Being, which will play in Toronto. Langella is represented by ICM Partners.
Frank Langella Joins 'Grace Of Monaco'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Parks & Rec' Mike Schur Says "Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey"; 'Leftovers' Damon Lindelof Regrets Theroux Jokes
'Justice League' Encounters Kryptonite At The B.O. With $96M Opening: Why The DC Movie Weakened - Sunday AM Update
'Justice League' Lassos $185.5M Overseas, $281.5M WW; 'Thor' Rocks To $738M Global - International Box Office
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest Film News
- ‘Justice League’ Lassos $185.5M Overseas, $281.5M WW; ‘Thor’ Rocks To $738M Global – International…
- 'Roman J. Israel, Esq.' Bows OK; 'Three Billboards' & 'Lady Bird' Extend Robust Runs – Specialty Box Office
- Russell Simmons Accused Of Forcing Sex On Model While Brett Ratner Watched
- ‘Justice League’ Encounters Kryptonite At The B.O. With $96M Opening: Why The DC Movie Weakened – Sunday…
- Harvey Weinstein Drew Up 91-Name List For Investigators To Target: Report
- Little People Played Big Enough At A Guild Screening Of Alexander Payne’s ‘Downsizing’