EXCLUSIVE: Frank Langella is in negotiations to play the role of Father Tucker in Grace Of Monaco, alongside Nicole Kidman as the title character and Tim Roth as Prince Rainier. Father Tucker is the priest and chief advisor to Princess Grace and Prince Rainier III. This comes as Langella’s Sundance sensation Robot And Frank opens this weekend. That was his followup to stellar work in Frost/Nixon. He will also be seen in the HBO film on Muhammad Ali and in The Time Being, which will play in Toronto. Langella is represented by ICM Partners.
Frank Langella Joins 'Grace Of Monaco'
What's Hot on Deadline
WGA Awards: 'Spotlight' & 'The Big Short' Take Marquee Film Honors; 'Mad Men', 'Veep' & 'Mr. Robot' Top TV - Full List
Latest Film News
- WGA Awards: ‘Spotlight’ & ‘The Big Short’ Take Marquee Film Honors; ‘Mad Men’, ‘Veep’ & ‘Mr. Robot’ Top TV…
- Deadline’s 2016 WGA Awards Live Blog
- Paramount Closes Domestic Deal For George Clooney’s ‘Suburbicon’- Berlin
- Vertical Entertainment Catches Worldwide Rights To Baseball Pic ‘Undrafted’
- Nigel Lythgoe To Exec Produce Dance Pic ‘Tackling Romeo’ – Berlin
- Focus Features Makes Big Berlin Deal; $9 Million For Interracial Marriage Drama ‘Loving’