Lukas Haas (Inception) and Saxon Sharbino have joined Fox’s drama series Touch as new regulars as the series reboots with moving the action (and leading duo Martin, Kiefer Sutherland, and his son Jake, David Mazouz) from New York to Los Angeles. In the first season finale, Martin and Jake met Lucy (Maria Bello), a distraught mother whose gifted daughter (Sharbino) is missing. The casting keeps 13-year-old Sharbino at Fox where she was discovered last pilot season when she beat out a score of young actresses to land the lead in the Karyn Usher pilot. Despite the fact that the pilot didn’t make it to series, Fox brass loved Sharbino’s performance. Haas will play a genius working for the mysterious Aster Corps that is after Jake. Joining Touch as a recurring is Greg Ellis (24), playing a journalist and an old friend of Martin’s.
Fox's 'Touch' Adds To Cast For Season 2
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Jon Turteltaub Producing CBS Family Comedy
- HBO & Playtone Take On Battle Against Offshoring With 'Factory Man' Miniseries
- Grant Gish Upped To VP Animation At 20th Century Fox TV
- Amazon Orders Soccer Kids Comedy Pilot 'The Kicks'
- NBC Eyes Horror Anthology Series From Jason Blum, Tony Krantz & Endemol
- Peter Segal To Direct & Executive Produce MTV's Ken Jeong Comedy Pilot