Lukas Haas (Inception) and Saxon Sharbino have joined Fox’s drama series Touch as new regulars as the series reboots with moving the action (and leading duo Martin, Kiefer Sutherland, and his son Jake, David Mazouz) from New York to Los Angeles. In the first season finale, Martin and Jake met Lucy (Maria Bello), a distraught mother whose gifted daughter (Sharbino) is missing. The casting keeps 13-year-old Sharbino at Fox where she was discovered last pilot season when she beat out a score of young actresses to land the lead in the Karyn Usher pilot. Despite the fact that the pilot didn’t make it to series, Fox brass loved Sharbino’s performance. Haas will play a genius working for the mysterious Aster Corps that is after Jake. Joining Touch as a recurring is Greg Ellis (24), playing a journalist and an old friend of Martin’s.
Fox's 'Touch' Adds To Cast For Season 2
What's Hot on Deadline
Shania Twain Clarifies Comments On Supporting Trump, Says She's "Passionately Against Discrimination"
Stormy Daniels' Lawyer Says Relationship Between Cohen And Hannity "Far More Extensive" Than People Believe
Will Big Chain Exhibitors Bypass MoviePass & Create Their Own Monthly Movie Ticket Clubs? - CinemaCon
'Smallville' Actress Allison Mack Arrested In Sex Trafficking Scheme, Faces 15 Years To Life If Convicted
Latest TV News
- NBA Star Stephen Curry Inks Film & TV Deal With Sony
- White House Mum On Possible Michael Cohen Pardon, EPA Chief Scott Pruitt Fate
- Bill Cosby Retrial: Closing Arguments Set For Tuesday As Defense Rests
- ‘Lethal Weapon’s Fox Renewal On the Line Over Co-Lead Clayne Crawford’s Behavior
- Zosia Mamet & Evan Jonigkeit Reimagine Myriad Tales Of Old With ‘Fabled’ — Tribeca Studio
- YouTube Orders ‘Wayne’ Action Comedy Series Produced By ‘Deadpool’ Writers