Lukas Haas (Inception) and Saxon Sharbino have joined Fox’s drama series Touch as new regulars as the series reboots with moving the action (and leading duo Martin, Kiefer Sutherland, and his son Jake, David Mazouz) from New York to Los Angeles. In the first season finale, Martin and Jake met Lucy (Maria Bello), a distraught mother whose gifted daughter (Sharbino) is missing. The casting keeps 13-year-old Sharbino at Fox where she was discovered last pilot season when she beat out a score of young actresses to land the lead in the Karyn Usher pilot. Despite the fact that the pilot didn’t make it to series, Fox brass loved Sharbino’s performance. Haas will play a genius working for the mysterious Aster Corps that is after Jake. Joining Touch as a recurring is Greg Ellis (24), playing a journalist and an old friend of Martin’s.
Fox's 'Touch' Adds To Cast For Season 2
What's Hot on Deadline
'Captain America: Civil War' To Break Out In The U.S.; Looks To Defeat 'Ultron's $191M+ Debut - Box Office Preview
'Captain America: Civil War' Grabs $200.4M In Debut; 'Jungle Book' A Beast, And With 'Zootopia' Disney Has $1.24B From Three Titles - Int'l Box Office Final
Donald Trump Drums Ted Cruz Out Of Race, Praises Him As "One Hell Of A Competitor" with "Amazing Future"
Latest TV News
- A+E Networks Pacts With Pulse Films, East Entertainment For Intl Distribution
- FCC Approves Altice’s $17.7B Acquisition Of Cablevision Citing Absence Of Harms
- Ted Cruz Drops Out Of White House Race After Donald Trump Mows Him Down In Indiana Primary – UPDATE
- Deadline’s The Contenders Emmys Video: Hulu’s ‘Casual’ Takes Its Tales Of Dating Woes From Real…
- ‘Peaky Blinders’ Season 3 Gets Netflix U.S. Debut Date
- Geraldo Rivera Sits Down With El Chapo Gal Pal Kate Del Castillo On Saturday