Lukas Haas (Inception) and Saxon Sharbino have joined Fox’s drama series Touch as new regulars as the series reboots with moving the action (and leading duo Martin, Kiefer Sutherland, and his son Jake, David Mazouz) from New York to Los Angeles. In the first season finale, Martin and Jake met Lucy (Maria Bello), a distraught mother whose gifted daughter (Sharbino) is missing. The casting keeps 13-year-old Sharbino at Fox where she was discovered last pilot season when she beat out a score of young actresses to land the lead in the Karyn Usher pilot. Despite the fact that the pilot didn’t make it to series, Fox brass loved Sharbino’s performance. Haas will play a genius working for the mysterious Aster Corps that is after Jake. Joining Touch as a recurring is Greg Ellis (24), playing a journalist and an old friend of Martin’s.
Fox's 'Touch' Adds To Cast For Season 2
What's Hot on Deadline
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Skirball Fire: Officials Determine Cause Of Bel-Air Blaze; Thomas Fire Still Unchecked; Apple Donates $1M - Update
Latest TV News
- Netflix Fires Executive For “Careless” Remarks On Danny Masterson Allegations
- Fox Developing Soap From ‘No Good Deed’ Writer & Chernin Entertainment
- ‘Lady In The Mask’ Psychological Thriller Drama From Amblin TV Set At the CW
- Shelter PR Launches Film & TV Division With Hire Of Former Paramount Exec
- ‘Saturday Night Live’: Colin Jost & Michael Che Named Co-Head Writers Of NBC Show
- Donald Trump Looks Like A Real Winner If Disney & Fox Deal Gets Done