Lukas Haas (Inception) and Saxon Sharbino have joined Fox’s drama series Touch as new regulars as the series reboots with moving the action (and leading duo Martin, Kiefer Sutherland, and his son Jake, David Mazouz) from New York to Los Angeles. In the first season finale, Martin and Jake met Lucy (Maria Bello), a distraught mother whose gifted daughter (Sharbino) is missing. The casting keeps 13-year-old Sharbino at Fox where she was discovered last pilot season when she beat out a score of young actresses to land the lead in the Karyn Usher pilot. Despite the fact that the pilot didn’t make it to series, Fox brass loved Sharbino’s performance. Haas will play a genius working for the mysterious Aster Corps that is after Jake. Joining Touch as a recurring is Greg Ellis (24), playing a journalist and an old friend of Martin’s.
Fox's 'Touch' Adds To Cast For Season 2
What's Hot on Deadline
Veterans 'Elementary', '2 Broke Girls', 'Criminal Minds' & 'Amazing Race' Among Series Left In Limbo After CBS Renewals
CBS Renews 5 Freshman & 11 Returning Series, Including 'MacGyver', 'Superior Donuts', 'Life In Pieces' & 'Hawaii Five-0'
Latest TV News
- All Eyes On Donald Trump Twitter Account After Trumpcare Vote Postponed
- Sean Spicer Swats CNN On Russian Collusion Report: More Evidence CNN Colluded With Hillary Clinton
- ATX Television Festival Sets ‘Snowfall’ For Opening Night, Network Presidents Panel, ‘Fargo…
- Damien Chazelle, Jordan Peele & Oprah Winfrey On Produced By Conference Roster
- Eliza Dushku Joins CBS’ ‘Bull’ As Savvy Lawyer This Season & Maybe Next
- ‘Ink Master’ Renewed For Season 10 At Spike