Lukas Haas (Inception) and Saxon Sharbino have joined Fox’s drama series Touch as new regulars as the series reboots with moving the action (and leading duo Martin, Kiefer Sutherland, and his son Jake, David Mazouz) from New York to Los Angeles. In the first season finale, Martin and Jake met Lucy (Maria Bello), a distraught mother whose gifted daughter (Sharbino) is missing. The casting keeps 13-year-old Sharbino at Fox where she was discovered last pilot season when she beat out a score of young actresses to land the lead in the Karyn Usher pilot. Despite the fact that the pilot didn’t make it to series, Fox brass loved Sharbino’s performance. Haas will play a genius working for the mysterious Aster Corps that is after Jake. Joining Touch as a recurring is Greg Ellis (24), playing a journalist and an old friend of Martin’s.
Fox's 'Touch' Adds To Cast For Season 2
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fantastic Beasts' Bests $600M WW; 'Moana' Mints $177M; 'Doctor Strange' Ices 'Deadpool', 'Iron Man 2' - Intl Box Office
Alec Baldwin Says Ha! To Donald Trump, While Judd Apatow Calls 'SNL'-Watching Prez-Elect "Terrifying Lunatic"
'Moana' Keeps Fire Going In Chilly December Weekend; 'Manchester' & 'Jackie' Bask In Awards Season Rays
Latest TV News
- Alec Baldwin Says Ha! To Donald Trump, While Judd Apatow Calls ‘SNL’-Watching Prez-Elect “Terrifying Lunatic”…
- Netflix’s ‘Marvel’s Luke Cage’ Gets Season 2, No Return Date Set
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Slip With Host Emma Stone, Still Up Vs. 2015
- Kellyanne Conway Tells ‘Meet The Press’ She’s Gracious, Humble & Not A Sore Winner
- ‘SNL’ Hunts For Elusive Hillary, Host Emma Stone Finds True Christmas Savior
- Donald Trump Still Hates Alec Baldwin’s ‘SNL’ Impression, Tweets It “Can’t Get Any Worse”