Lukas Haas (Inception) and Saxon Sharbino have joined Fox’s drama series Touch as new regulars as the series reboots with moving the action (and leading duo Martin, Kiefer Sutherland, and his son Jake, David Mazouz) from New York to Los Angeles. In the first season finale, Martin and Jake met Lucy (Maria Bello), a distraught mother whose gifted daughter (Sharbino) is missing. The casting keeps 13-year-old Sharbino at Fox where she was discovered last pilot season when she beat out a score of young actresses to land the lead in the Karyn Usher pilot. Despite the fact that the pilot didn’t make it to series, Fox brass loved Sharbino’s performance. Haas will play a genius working for the mysterious Aster Corps that is after Jake. Joining Touch as a recurring is Greg Ellis (24), playing a journalist and an old friend of Martin’s.
Fox's 'Touch' Adds To Cast For Season 2
What's Hot on Deadline
After Protests, Mandy Patinkin Drops Plan To Take Over Lead In Broadway's 'Natasha, Pierre & The Great Comet Of 1812'
Mario Cantone Debuts As Potty-Mouth White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci On 'The President Show'
Latest TV News
- Patti Deutsch Dies: ‘Laugh-In’ And ‘Match Game’ Regular & Veteran Voice Actor Was 73
- Kathy Griffin Says She’s Been “Cleared” In Federal Probe Of Her Severed Trump Head Photo
- ‘Outlander’ Keeps Cast And Viewers On Their Time-Traveling Toes In Season 3 – TCA
- ‘Game Of Thrones’ Star Sues Ex-Manager Over “Sham” Contract & Commissions
- ‘Manhunt: Unabomber’ Review: Sam Worthington & Paul Bettany Are Riveting
- ‘Howards End’ EP On How Starz Period Drama Is Relevant Today – TCA