Rosa Salazar, who co-starred in the Fox comedy pilot Little Brother this past season, will likely do another pilot for the network next season as Fox is in negotiations to sign her in a talent holding deal. Last season Salazar, repped by Seven Summits and TalentWorks, recurred on NBC’s Parenthood, FX’s American Horror Story and VH1’s Stevie TV. On the feature side, she just wrapped a supporting role in the indie Jamesy Boy. Salazar is the second cast member from Little Brother to stay in the Fox fold. Co-lead T.J. Miller recently joined the network’s upcoming comedy series The Goodwin Games as a lead in a recasting.
Fox To Do Talent Deal With Rosa Salazar
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'