Rosa Salazar, who co-starred in the Fox comedy pilot Little Brother this past season, will likely do another pilot for the network next season as Fox is in negotiations to sign her in a talent holding deal. Last season Salazar, repped by Seven Summits and TalentWorks, recurred on NBC’s Parenthood, FX’s American Horror Story and VH1’s Stevie TV. On the feature side, she just wrapped a supporting role in the indie Jamesy Boy. Salazar is the second cast member from Little Brother to stay in the Fox fold. Co-lead T.J. Miller recently joined the network’s upcoming comedy series The Goodwin Games as a lead in a recasting.
Fox To Do Talent Deal With Rosa Salazar
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Latest TV News
- ‘Stranger Things’: Duffer Brothers And Cast Reflect On Season 2, Keep Tight-Lipped On Season 3
- ‘Parks & Rec’ Mike Schur Says “Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey”; ‘Leftovers’ Damon Lindelof Regrets…
- Lena Dunham Apologizes For Murray Miller Defense Amid Assault Allegations
- ‘Scandal’ Cast Talks Normalizing “The Other” And A Happy Ending For The Shondaland Show
- Hollywood Split Over Al Franken; Former ‘SNL’ Cast Members Take Sides
- Univision & Verizon Reach Deal, Ending Blackout And Restoring Stations