MundoFox, the newest of Fox Hispanic Media’s Spanish-language networks targeting the U.S. market debuts today in 50 cities including Chicago, Houston, Los Angeles, Miami and New York. Fox has teamed with RCN Television Group in Colombia to challenge the Spanish-language dominance of Univision Communications and Telemundo. Programming includes a combination of teleseries, telenovelas and unique weekly series created originally in Spanish in addition to a daily newscast, live sports and family and children’s programming. Program titles include El Capo, Kdabra, Corazones Blindados, Minuto para Ganar, Allá Te Espero, Santísimas, Los Pobres Ricos, El Joe and Amo de Casa. Emiliano Saccone is president of the network, which is based in Los Angeles. Last month, long-time Hispanic long-time Hispanic television creative executive Adriana Ibañez was named EVP, Programming.
Fox Launches Spanish-Language Network MundoFox
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- James Caan, Kevin Dillon, Sam Huntington Top Crackle Feature 'The Throwaways'
- NBC News To Air First Live Broadcast Of Global Citizen Festival Featuring Jay-Z, Carrie Underwood, The Roots
- USA's 'Benched' To Premiere October 28: Video
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Charles Dance Hints That Tywin Lannister Might Be Alive
- James Franco, Seth Rogen Celebrate Jimmy Fallon's 40th In Their Birthday Suits: VIDEO
- 'The Blacklist' Season 2: Hot TV Trailer