Fox has made a premium script deal for a character-driven cop-drama from Chernin Entertainment and 20th Century Fox TV. Written by Chris Levinson (Touch), the untitled project centers on a major crimes detective who starts slowly losing his memory. Faced with the prospect of losing his career and family, the cop ends up putting his entire life under surveillance. What begins as an effort to restore missing pieces of his waking hours becomes a 24/7 window into a world where nothing is ever as it appears. WME-repped Levinson executive produces with Peter Chernin and Katherine Pope. The project stems from a two-script deal Levinson inked with Chernin Entertainment last year. She most recently served as a co-executive producer on the Chernin/20th TV drama series for Fox Touch. Her series credits also include Law & Order and Lone Star.
Fox Buys Detective Drama From Writer Chris Levinson And Chernin Entertainment
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate