Fox has made a premium script deal for a character-driven cop-drama from Chernin Entertainment and 20th Century Fox TV. Written by Chris Levinson (Touch), the untitled project centers on a major crimes detective who starts slowly losing his memory. Faced with the prospect of losing his career and family, the cop ends up putting his entire life under surveillance. What begins as an effort to restore missing pieces of his waking hours becomes a 24/7 window into a world where nothing is ever as it appears. WME-repped Levinson executive produces with Peter Chernin and Katherine Pope. The project stems from a two-script deal Levinson inked with Chernin Entertainment last year. She most recently served as a co-executive producer on the Chernin/20th TV drama series for Fox Touch. Her series credits also include Law & Order and Lone Star.
Fox Buys Detective Drama From Writer Chris Levinson And Chernin Entertainment
What's Hot on Deadline
Robert Redford Sanguine About Donald Trump But "Depressed" About Partisan Politics At Sundance Opening Presser
'Split' Soars To Mid-$30M After Solid $2M Start; 'xXx,' $1.2M, 'Founder,' $105K In Previews As 'Hidden Figures' Stays Strong - Friday - UPDATE
Latest TV News
- Bill Maher Calls Trump Inaugural Address “Joyless And Ugly And Dividing”
- Did Twitter Force Obama Supporters To Follow New Trump @POTUS Account?
- Stephen Colbert: Donald Trump Inaugural Address Positively Lincolnish
- Nils Larsen Joins Management 360
- 'Raised By Wolves' Comedy From Diablo Cody & Berlanti TV Gets ABC Pilot Order
- CBS Orders Dan Kopelman Man’s Life Comedy Pilot From Kapital Entertainment