A fire has erupted at Tyler Perry’s Atlanta studio for the second time in four months. The blaze broke out this morning on the roof of the three-story building that was undergoing repairs, the Atlanta Journal Constitution reported. Atlanta Fire spokeswoman Marian McDaniel says there no structural damage and no injuries were reported. Another fire broke out in May at the 30-acre complex, seriously damaging a backlot facade. The cause of that fire remains undetermined. The 200,000-square-foot studio, which opened in 2008, is home to sets, sound stages and a 400-seat theater.
Fire Hits Tyler Perry's Atlanta Studio Again
What's Hot on Deadline
Veterans 'Elementary', '2 Broke Girls', 'Criminal Minds' & 'Amazing Race' Among Series Left In Limbo After CBS Renewals
CBS Renews 5 Freshman & 11 Returning Series, Including 'MacGyver', 'Superior Donuts', 'Life In Pieces' & 'Hawaii Five-0'
Latest Film News
- 'Casting JonBenet' Trailer: Director Kitty Green Revisits Murder Case Using Local Talent
- ‘Justice League’ Teaser Trailers Spotlight Batman, Aquaman & The Flash – Update
- Sony Update: New Candidate Emerges In Former Fox Exec Tony Vinciquerra
- AMPTP To Stuntwomen: If You See Something, Say Something
- Amy Pascal Wins Auction For Laura Dave Novel ‘Hello, Sunshine’; Author Scripting With ‘Spotlight’s…
- Emily Hampshire To Star In Indie ‘Never Saw It Coming’