A fire has erupted at Tyler Perry’s Atlanta studio for the second time in four months. The blaze broke out this morning on the roof of the three-story building that was undergoing repairs, the Atlanta Journal Constitution reported. Atlanta Fire spokeswoman Marian McDaniel says there no structural damage and no injuries were reported. Another fire broke out in May at the 30-acre complex, seriously damaging a backlot facade. The cause of that fire remains undetermined. The 200,000-square-foot studio, which opened in 2008, is home to sets, sound stages and a 400-seat theater.
Fire Hits Tyler Perry's Atlanta Studio Again
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office Saturday: 'Guardians' No. 1 All-Star Lord; 'As Above/So Below' Best Of Newbies; 'Cantinflas' Still Strong
More From Team
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'
- A+E Networks Outbids Time Warner For 10% Vice Media Stake
- HBO Miniseries 'Olive Kitteridge' Sets November Premiere Dates