A fire has erupted at Tyler Perry’s Atlanta studio for the second time in four months. The blaze broke out this morning on the roof of the three-story building that was undergoing repairs, the Atlanta Journal Constitution reported. Atlanta Fire spokeswoman Marian McDaniel says there no structural damage and no injuries were reported. Another fire broke out in May at the 30-acre complex, seriously damaging a backlot facade. The cause of that fire remains undetermined. The 200,000-square-foot studio, which opened in 2008, is home to sets, sound stages and a 400-seat theater.
Fire Hits Tyler Perry's Atlanta Studio Again
What's Hot on Deadline
'Hitman's Bodyguard' Shooting Toward $19M-$20M; 'Logan Lucky' Not So Fortunate With $7M-$8M - Midday Update
Arnold Schwarzenegger To Trump: "Send An Unequivocal Message That You Won't Stand For Hate And Racism"
Latest Film News
- Producer Joel Silver Sued For Wrongful Death In 2015 Drowning Of Assistant In Bora Bora
- Sonny Landham Dies: ‘Predator’ & ‘48 Hrs.’ Actor Was 76
- ‘Deadpool 2’ Crash: Details Emerge In Death Of Stuntwoman Joi Harris
- Warner Bros Touts $1B ‘Conjuring’ Universe With ‘Annabelle: Creation’ Success
- Roman Polanski Denied Dismissal Of 1977 Rape Case; Vital Testimony Stays Sealed
- Sony Pictures Hires Exec From Focus, Promotes Another Ahead Of Toronto