EXCLUSIVE: Elisabeth Shue is in negotiations to join the cast of Parental Guidance Suggested. The CSI actress would be joining Selena Gomez, Nat Wolff, Austin Stowell, Cary Elwes and Dylan McDermott in the indie teen comedy. Shue will play one of the teen’s mothers in the movie. The actress, who was nominated for a Best Actress Oscar for 1995’s Leaving Las Vegas, joined CBS’s CSI earlier this year. Parental Guidance Suggested is directed by Tim Garrick, based on the novel While I’m Dead … Feed The Dog by former record producer Ric Browde. The story follows Gomez’s Nina Pennington character and Wolff’s Ric Thibault on a rock’n’roll whirlwind. Garrick wrote the adaptation. Parental Guidance Suggested is produced by Mad Chance. CAA packaged the movie, which is shooting in LA. Shue is repped by CAA and Management 360.
'CSI's' Elisabeth Shue In Talks For 'Parental Guidance Suggested'
What's Hot on Deadline
White House Reporter Dares To Stream Audio Of White House Press Briefing Live; Republic Still Standing
Latest Film News
- Comic-Con: Noah Hawley Developing ‘Doctor Doom’ Movie For Fox
- ‘Dunkirk’ Review: Christopher Nolan Makes A Film About War That Hitchcock Would Have Loved
- ‘Death Note’ Director Adam Wingard Considers President Donald Trump A Supervillain – Comic-Con
- In The Tea Leaves Of Summer, Some (Speculative) Outlines Of A Laura Dern Presidency At The Film Academy
- Post-Cannes, Will Smith Continues To Bang Drum For Netflix As Industry Game Changer: ‘Bright’ At Comic-Con
- ‘Bright’ Trailer: Netflix’s Mega Will Smith Sci-Fi Movie Hits Comic-Con