EXCLUSIVE: Elisabeth Shue is in negotiations to join the cast of Parental Guidance Suggested. The CSI actress would be joining Selena Gomez, Nat Wolff, Austin Stowell, Cary Elwes and Dylan McDermott in the indie teen comedy. Shue will play one of the teen’s mothers in the movie. The actress, who was nominated for a Best Actress Oscar for 1995’s Leaving Las Vegas, joined CBS’s CSI earlier this year. Parental Guidance Suggested is directed by Tim Garrick, based on the novel While I’m Dead … Feed The Dog by former record producer Ric Browde. The story follows Gomez’s Nina Pennington character and Wolff’s Ric Thibault on a rock’n’roll whirlwind. Garrick wrote the adaptation. Parental Guidance Suggested is produced by Mad Chance. CAA packaged the movie, which is shooting in LA. Shue is repped by CAA and Management 360.
'CSI's' Elisabeth Shue In Talks For 'Parental Guidance Suggested'
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can't Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest Film News
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Chairman Says Best Picture Gaffe Was “A Human Error”
- Sakina Jaffrey Cast In Fox’s ‘Red Sparrow’; Bill Marchant Joins Sci-Fi Indie ‘Volition’
- Donald Trump Takes Credit For Oscars Best Picture Snafu
- Bill Paxton Tribute: The Man Behind The Actor
- Comedy Dynamics Books ‘Chee And T’; Kino Lorber Nabs Two Venice Film Fest Pics
- This Is Not A Joke: ‘La La Land’ Producer Jordan Horowitz Talks Oscars’ “Surreal Moment” On ‘GMA…