EXCLUSIVE: Elisabeth Shue is in negotiations to join the cast of Parental Guidance Suggested. The CSI actress would be joining Selena Gomez, Nat Wolff, Austin Stowell, Cary Elwes and Dylan McDermott in the indie teen comedy. Shue will play one of the teen’s mothers in the movie. The actress, who was nominated for a Best Actress Oscar for 1995’s Leaving Las Vegas, joined CBS’s CSI earlier this year. Parental Guidance Suggested is directed by Tim Garrick, based on the novel While I’m Dead … Feed The Dog by former record producer Ric Browde. The story follows Gomez’s Nina Pennington character and Wolff’s Ric Thibault on a rock’n’roll whirlwind. Garrick wrote the adaptation. Parental Guidance Suggested is produced by Mad Chance. CAA packaged the movie, which is shooting in LA. Shue is repped by CAA and Management 360.
'CSI's' Elisabeth Shue In Talks For 'Parental Guidance Suggested'
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office Friday: 'If I Stay' Sinks, 'Sin City 2' Bombs, 'Game' Scrambles As 'Guardians' Steps Up To No. 1
More From Patten
- RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Rookie Blue' Finale & 'Welcome To Sweden' Rise, 'Big Brother' Steady As CBS Wins Night Of NFL Preemptions
- UPDATE: 'Survivor' Editors Ratify IATSE Contract With Mark Burnett Company
- 'Dating Naked' Lawsuit Seeks To Strip Viacom Of $10M For Showing Too Much
- Al Gore Claims “Financially Disastrous” Al Jazeera Decisions Are Why Cash From Current TV Sale Is Being Withheld
- NBCU Slammed In Second Age-Discrimination Lawsuit By Emmy-Winning Former KNBC Producer
- 'Criminal Minds' Star Sued By Ex-Manager Over Commissions