EXCLUSIVE: Elisabeth Shue is in negotiations to join the cast of Parental Guidance Suggested. The CSI actress would be joining Selena Gomez, Nat Wolff, Austin Stowell, Cary Elwes and Dylan McDermott in the indie teen comedy. Shue will play one of the teen’s mothers in the movie. The actress, who was nominated for a Best Actress Oscar for 1995’s Leaving Las Vegas, joined CBS’s CSI earlier this year. Parental Guidance Suggested is directed by Tim Garrick, based on the novel While I’m Dead … Feed The Dog by former record producer Ric Browde. The story follows Gomez’s Nina Pennington character and Wolff’s Ric Thibault on a rock’n’roll whirlwind. Garrick wrote the adaptation. Parental Guidance Suggested is produced by Mad Chance. CAA packaged the movie, which is shooting in LA. Shue is repped by CAA and Management 360.
'CSI's' Elisabeth Shue In Talks For 'Parental Guidance Suggested'
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Patten
- 'Constantine' Ratings Rise, 'Last Man Standing' Down, 'Shark Tank' Up, 'Blue Bloods' Even; ABC Wins Night In Demo
- Latin Grammy Ratings: Preempted By Obama Speech, Univision Broadcast Steady With 2013
- 'Hello Ladies – The Movie' Review: Dominic Patten Says Goodbye To HBO Show
- Disney Hit With New Lawsuits By Kids With Autism; Many More Expected
- 'American Idol' $250M Racism Case Dismissed, Win For Fox
- 'Lost Songs: The Basement Tapes Continued' Review: Dominic Patten On Dylan Homage