EXCLUSIVE: Elisabeth Shue is in negotiations to join the cast of Parental Guidance Suggested. The CSI actress would be joining Selena Gomez, Nat Wolff, Austin Stowell, Cary Elwes and Dylan McDermott in the indie teen comedy. Shue will play one of the teen’s mothers in the movie. The actress, who was nominated for a Best Actress Oscar for 1995’s Leaving Las Vegas, joined CBS’s CSI earlier this year. Parental Guidance Suggested is directed by Tim Garrick, based on the novel While I’m Dead … Feed The Dog by former record producer Ric Browde. The story follows Gomez’s Nina Pennington character and Wolff’s Ric Thibault on a rock’n’roll whirlwind. Garrick wrote the adaptation. Parental Guidance Suggested is produced by Mad Chance. CAA packaged the movie, which is shooting in LA. Shue is repped by CAA and Management 360.
'CSI's' Elisabeth Shue In Talks For 'Parental Guidance Suggested'
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Patten
- ‘Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt’ Review: Tina Fey Netflix Comedy More Than Funny, Says Dominic Patten
- Harrison Ford “OK” After L.A. Plane Crash, Says Son
- ‘DIG’ Review: USA Network Event Series Not Very Deep, Says Dominic Patten
- Ex-Deputy L.A. Film Czar Wants Your Vote
- Seth Rogen Comes Out Smoking Over THR Charges Of Pot-Reeking Office
- L.A. Mayor Cuts Production Red Tape, Appoints New Chief Film Liaison For City