IFA Talent Agency’s Ilene Feldnman and team have added Ed Speleers to their roster. In the spring it was announced that the actor would be joining ITV’s period drama series as Jimmy the footman. Downton Abbey’s third season debuts later this year. Speleers is best known for his title role in the 2006’s dragon thriller Eragon. As well as producing the feature Beslan, based on the fatal Russian school hostage taking of September 2004, Speleers will be seen in the upcoming horror comedy Love Bite, with Timothy Spall and Jessica Szohr. Speleers is also repped by Independent Talent and managed by the UK’s Firefly.
'Downton Abbey's Ed Speleers Inks With IFA
What's Hot on Deadline
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, 'Wayward Pines' Finale Down From 2015
Bill Maher On Hillary Clinton Nomination: "First, Lady Ghostbusters And Now This; America's On A Roll!"
Latest Film News
- ‘Ready Player One’ Young Co-Star Philip Zhou Signs With Abrams Artists Agency
- Tribeca Winner ‘Here Alone’ To Get Early 2017 Release Via Vertical Entertainment
- Sony Pictures Division Hit By Losses In Quarterly Earnings
- ‘Jason Bourne’ Nabs $4.3M, ‘Bad Moms’ Purse $2M – Thursday Box Office Previews
- ‘Nerve’ Box Office Takes $2.3M Thursday To Cull $6M In Three Days
- Steve Guttenberg “Moved” By Bill Clinton’s ‘Police Academy’ Love