IFA Talent Agency’s Ilene Feldnman and team have added Ed Speleers to their roster. In the spring it was announced that the actor would be joining ITV’s period drama series as Jimmy the footman. Downton Abbey’s third season debuts later this year. Speleers is best known for his title role in the 2006’s dragon thriller Eragon. As well as producing the feature Beslan, based on the fatal Russian school hostage taking of September 2004, Speleers will be seen in the upcoming horror comedy Love Bite, with Timothy Spall and Jessica Szohr. Speleers is also repped by Independent Talent and managed by the UK’s Firefly.
'Downton Abbey's Ed Speleers Inks With IFA
What's Hot on Deadline
Global Scam Ravaging Hollywood: Silver-Tongued Imposter Poses As Top Female Producers To Catfish Victims
'Black Panther' Director Ryan Coogler Writes Letter Of Gratitude After Film's Record-Breaking Weekend
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
Donald Trump Unleashes Base On Jeff Sessions With Tweet Demanding DOJ Investigate Obama In Russia Probe
Latest Film News
- ‘The Domestics’ Special Effects Coordinator Says He Shares Blame in “Wigging” Incident
- Meryl Streep Rips “Pathetic” Harvey Weinstein For Using Her Name In Lawsuit
- Guillermo Del Toro Denies ‘Shape Of Water’ Was Influenced By 1969 Play: “I Never Saw It”
- Director Roland Joffé Inks With Gersh
- ‘Annihilation’ Review: Natalie Portman Ramps Up The Action In Alex Garland’s Smart, Scary Journey Into The…
- Safety Panel Urges New Culture To Speak Out; Joyce Gilliard Reveals Horrifying Details Of ‘Midnight Rider’ Incident