IFA Talent Agency’s Ilene Feldnman and team have added Ed Speleers to their roster. In the spring it was announced that the actor would be joining ITV’s period drama series as Jimmy the footman. Downton Abbey’s third season debuts later this year. Speleers is best known for his title role in the 2006’s dragon thriller Eragon. As well as producing the feature Beslan, based on the fatal Russian school hostage taking of September 2004, Speleers will be seen in the upcoming horror comedy Love Bite, with Timothy Spall and Jessica Szohr. Speleers is also repped by Independent Talent and managed by the UK’s Firefly.
'Downton Abbey's Ed Speleers Inks With IFA
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- Costume Designers Guild Awards: 'La La Land,’ 'Hidden Figures' & ‘The Crown’ Among Winners…
- Martin Scorsese's Robert De Niro Pic 'The Irishman' Heading To Netflix?
- Leah Adler Dies: Steven Spielberg’s Mother Was 97
- Uma Thurman Regrets Turning Down ‘Lord Of The Rings’ Role
- UCLA Diversity Report Downplays Gains Made By Industry’s Women and Minorities
- ‘Logan’ Review: The Marvel Comic Book Movie For People Who Hate Marvel Comic Book Movies