IFA Talent Agency’s Ilene Feldnman and team have added Ed Speleers to their roster. In the spring it was announced that the actor would be joining ITV’s period drama series as Jimmy the footman. Downton Abbey’s third season debuts later this year. Speleers is best known for his title role in the 2006’s dragon thriller Eragon. As well as producing the feature Beslan, based on the fatal Russian school hostage taking of September 2004, Speleers will be seen in the upcoming horror comedy Love Bite, with Timothy Spall and Jessica Szohr. Speleers is also repped by Independent Talent and managed by the UK’s Firefly.
'Downton Abbey's Ed Speleers Inks With IFA
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill O'Reilly To Matt Lauer On His Firing From Fox News & Sexual Harassment Claims: "This Was A Hit Job"
Latest Film News
- Samuel Goldwyn Writing Awards Announce Finalists And Judges
- CAA Promotes Quartet Of Trainees
- ‘Battle Of The Sexes’ Review: Emma Stone & Steve Carell Are Matchless And Top Of Their Game
- Zack Snyder Films ‘Snow Steam Iron’ On iPhone
- ‘Glee’ Alum Harry Shum Jr. Joins Sylvester Stallone In ‘Escape Plan 3’
- Beau Willimon Elected President Of WGA East