IFA Talent Agency’s Ilene Feldnman and team have added Ed Speleers to their roster. In the spring it was announced that the actor would be joining ITV’s period drama series as Jimmy the footman. Downton Abbey’s third season debuts later this year. Speleers is best known for his title role in the 2006’s dragon thriller Eragon. As well as producing the feature Beslan, based on the fatal Russian school hostage taking of September 2004, Speleers will be seen in the upcoming horror comedy Love Bite, with Timothy Spall and Jessica Szohr. Speleers is also repped by Independent Talent and managed by the UK’s Firefly.
'Downton Abbey's Ed Speleers Inks With IFA
What's Hot on Deadline
World's Biggest YouTuber Vows To Delete Channel Citing Traffic, Race-Based Complaints About Video Service
Alec Baldwin Says Ha! To Donald Trump, While Judd Apatow Calls 'SNL'-Watching Prez-Elect "Terrifying Lunatic"
Latest Film News
- ‘Lion’ Nabs Best International Film At Evening Standard British Film Awards
- ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ Trailer: Web Wings, Teen Angst, And A First Look At The Vulture
- Pete Hammond’s Notes On The Season: AFI Narrows The Race; ‘La La’ Hits L.A.; Jeff Bezos Throws A Party ‘By The Sea’; Tom Ford…
- Leonardo DiCaprio Meets Donald Trump, Snags Follow-Up And Twitter Snarks
- ‘Interrogation’ Director Vetri Maaran Details Sensitivity To On-Screen Violence: India’s Oscar Entry
- ‘Lion’ Director Garth Davis On His Journey Through Saroo Brierley’s Life & Rooney Mara’s…