We could have made the same statement several times so far in 2012 as the entertainment company’s shares have appreciated 34.6%. But today’s 1.4% increase, to $50.49, stands out because it comes the day after the company reported earnings that beat the Street’s forecasts. That led several analysts to raise their price targets including Janney Capital Markets’ Tony Wible (to $56 from $49), Lazard Capital Markets’ Barton Crockett ($56 from $53), Nomura Equity Research’s Michael Nathanson ($55 from $51), and Bernstein Research’s Todd Juenger ($57 from $55).
Disney Shares Hit All-Time High
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Brothers Grimsby': Trailer Or Titillating Clip "Shown" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' – Which Works Better?
Four Studios Bidding On 'Gone Girl' Author Gillian Flynn's Short Story 'The Grownup': Hot Package Du Jour
CBS Order For Matt Nix Drama Scrapped When Co-Production Deal Falls Through As Ownership Rules Pilot Season 2016
Latest Film News
- Clémence Poésy In ‘Final Portrait’ Frame; TrustNordisk Contracts Ole Bornedal’s Next – Berlin
- Hot Berlin Titles: What Buyers Are Buzzing About At The EFM
- Jose Padilha In Negotiations To Direct ‘Entebbe’ For Working Title, Studiocanal – Berlin
- ‘Mother’s Day’ Trailer: Roberts, Aniston, Hudson & Sudeikis Celebrate Momhood
- Russell Simmons’ All Def Movie Awards Set To Brings Laughs & Honor Oscars Snubs
- Michael Moore Sidelined As ‘Where To Invade Next’ Opens – Specialty Preview