We could have made the same statement several times so far in 2012 as the entertainment company’s shares have appreciated 34.6%. But today’s 1.4% increase, to $50.49, stands out because it comes the day after the company reported earnings that beat the Street’s forecasts. That led several analysts to raise their price targets including Janney Capital Markets’ Tony Wible (to $56 from $49), Lazard Capital Markets’ Barton Crockett ($56 from $53), Nomura Equity Research’s Michael Nathanson ($55 from $51), and Bernstein Research’s Todd Juenger ($57 from $55).
Disney Shares Hit All-Time High
What's Hot on Deadline
Veterans 'Elementary', '2 Broke Girls', 'Criminal Minds' & 'Amazing Race' Among Series Left In Limbo After CBS Renewals
CBS Renews 5 Freshman & 11 Returning Series, Including 'MacGyver', 'Superior Donuts', 'Life In Pieces' & 'Hawaii Five-0'
Latest Film News
- Jake Gyllenhaal & Daniel Espinoza Reteaming For ‘The Anarchists Vs. ISIS’
- ‘Wakefield’ Acquired By IFC Films For May Release
- Fox Searchlight Lands Robert Redford & Casey Affleck Starrer ‘The Old Man And The Gun’
- Producer Dylan Clark Joining Matt Reeves On ‘Batman’?
- Kristen Wiig In Negotiations To Star In ‘Where’d You Go Bernadette?’
- Damien Chazelle, Jordan Peele & Oprah Winfrey On Produced By Conference Roster