We could have made the same statement several times so far in 2012 as the entertainment company’s shares have appreciated 34.6%. But today’s 1.4% increase, to $50.49, stands out because it comes the day after the company reported earnings that beat the Street’s forecasts. That led several analysts to raise their price targets including Janney Capital Markets’ Tony Wible (to $56 from $49), Lazard Capital Markets’ Barton Crockett ($56 from $53), Nomura Equity Research’s Michael Nathanson ($55 from $51), and Bernstein Research’s Todd Juenger ($57 from $55).
Disney Shares Hit All-Time High
What's Hot on Deadline
Matt Groening Netflix Animated Comedy A Go With 20-Episode Order, Abbi Jacobson, Nat Faxon & Eric Andre Lead Voice Cast
Caitlyn Jenner Slams Donald Trump Over Transgender Military Ban; Hollywood Reacts To POTUS Tweets - Update
'Feud' Lawsuit Feud Escalates As Fox Refutes Olivia de Havilland's Legal Move Against Ryan Murphy & FX - Update
Latest Film News
- Sony Pictures Classics Will Win Annette Bening-Starrer ‘Film Stars Don’t Die In Liverpool’
- Who’s On The James Bond Director Short List?
- ‘The Star’ Trailer: Animals Save The First Christmas In The Greatest Story Never Told
- Verve Launches Communications Arm, Hires Sarah Shulman To Run It
- SXSW Award Winner ‘Assholes’ Acquired By Breaking Glass For Theatrical Release
- Venice Film Festival Adds ‘Casa D’Altri’ Doc About 2016 Earthquake In Amatrice