We could have made the same statement several times so far in 2012 as the entertainment company’s shares have appreciated 34.6%. But today’s 1.4% increase, to $50.49, stands out because it comes the day after the company reported earnings that beat the Street’s forecasts. That led several analysts to raise their price targets including Janney Capital Markets’ Tony Wible (to $56 from $49), Lazard Capital Markets’ Barton Crockett ($56 from $53), Nomura Equity Research’s Michael Nathanson ($55 from $51), and Bernstein Research’s Todd Juenger ($57 from $55).
Disney Shares Hit All-Time High
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert Feels "Blessed" By Donald Trump's Pick Of Potty-Mouth Scaramucci As Communications Chief
'Devil's Bargain': Blumhouse TV Acquires Book About Steve Bannon & Donald Trump For Limited Series Adaptation
Mario Cantone Debuts As Potty-Mouth White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci On 'The President Show'
Latest Film News
- Al Gore Tests Box Office Climate With 'An Inconvenient Sequel'; New Pics With Cotillard, Butler & Cera…
- ‘The Murders Of Molly Southbourne’ Picked Up By Cathy Schulman’s Welle Entertainment
- New ‘Flint’ Water Crisis Documentary Unveiled At Traverse City Film Festival
- George Clooney Promises Legal Action Over Paparazzi Photos Of Infants
- Marty Sklar Dies: Longtime Imagineer, Theme Park Designer & Walt Disney’s “Right-Hand Man” Was 83
- Peter Bart: Police Sadism In ‘Detroit’ May Stir Audiences, But Will It Also Provoke Them?