We could have made the same statement several times so far in 2012 as the entertainment company’s shares have appreciated 34.6%. But today’s 1.4% increase, to $50.49, stands out because it comes the day after the company reported earnings that beat the Street’s forecasts. That led several analysts to raise their price targets including Janney Capital Markets’ Tony Wible (to $56 from $49), Lazard Capital Markets’ Barton Crockett ($56 from $53), Nomura Equity Research’s Michael Nathanson ($55 from $51), and Bernstein Research’s Todd Juenger ($57 from $55).
Disney Shares Hit All-Time High
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fate Of The Furious' Drives Five Wide Releases Off The Road With $38.6M Second Weekend - Sunday AM Update
'Fate Of The Furious' Fires Up $745M Offshore, $908M WW; Tops 'Transformers' In China - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- ‘Fate Of The Furious’ Fires Up $745M Offshore, $908M WW; Tops ‘Transformers’ In China – International…
- ‘Wasted!’ Directors & EP Anthony Bourdain On The Problem Of Food Waste And Ways To Combat It…
- Dennis Rodman Runs Amok In Colin Hanks’ ‘The Amazing Adventures Of Wally And The Worm’…
- ‘Dear Basketball’ Scribe Kobe Bryant On A Career Built “Piece By Piece” And Life After Basketball…
- Docs 'Citizen Jane' & 'Jeremiah Tower' Rule Quiet Weekend – Specialty B.O.
- Deadline Studio at Tribeca 2017 – Day 3 – Andie MacDowell, Joseph Fiennes, Elisabeth Moss, Kobe Bryant, Dan Stevens…