This is one of those examples of convenient casting. Four-year-old Vivienne Jolie-Pitt will appearing in the Disney 3D live action movie Malificent starring her mother Angelina Jolie as the sorceress from the fairy tale Sleeping Beauty. Vivienne, who is also Brad Pitt’s daughter, will portray Princess Aurora (Elle Fanning) as a child eventually cursed to sleep until awakened by a kiss from a handsome prince. Even though the role is minor, Vivienne is sure to pump up the publicity surrounding the film in advance of its March 2014 release date. She has a twin brother Knox Leon who is not cast in the film as far as we know because shooting in the UK is still going on. Big sister Shiloh had a cameo as Pitt’s big-screen daughter in 2008’s The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button for Paramount.
Disney Casts Angelina Jolie-Brad Pitt Daughter As Young Princess
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest Film News
- Malcolm Young Dies: AC/DC Guitarist Rocked Charts & TV-Film Soundtracks
- ‘Incredibles 2’ Teaser: Little Jack-Jack Shows Off His Baby Superpower
- ‘Justice League’ Encounters Kryptonite At The B.O. With $96M+ Opening: Why The DC Movie Weakened
- ‘Justice League’ Rises To $70.7M Through Friday At International Box Office
- Vice Forms All-Female Advisory In Wake Of Exec’s Conduct Suspension
- AT&T-Time Warner Merger Antitrust Review Casting Pall Over Fox Talks