This is one of those examples of convenient casting. Four-year-old Vivienne Jolie-Pitt will appearing in the Disney 3D live action movie Malificent starring her mother Angelina Jolie as the sorceress from the fairy tale Sleeping Beauty. Vivienne, who is also Brad Pitt’s daughter, will portray Princess Aurora (Elle Fanning) as a child eventually cursed to sleep until awakened by a kiss from a handsome prince. Even though the role is minor, Vivienne is sure to pump up the publicity surrounding the film in advance of its March 2014 release date. She has a twin brother Knox Leon who is not cast in the film as far as we know because shooting in the UK is still going on. Big sister Shiloh had a cameo as Pitt’s big-screen daughter in 2008’s The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button for Paramount.
Disney Casts Angelina Jolie-Brad Pitt Daughter As Young Princess
What's Hot on Deadline
‘Sherlock’ Creators & Cast On Season 4 Finale's Thrills & Heart; Is This Really ‘The Final Problem’ For The Baker Street Boys?
'Hidden Figures' Calculates $25M+ Weekend, But Why Are So Many Movies Bombing Over MLK? - Monday AM Update
'Rogue One' Rises To $980M Global; 'Passengers' Takes Over Offshore No. 1 - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- Isabelle Huppert Adds Another Honor As Oscar Noms Loom
- Gerald Levin To Donald Trump On Rep. John Lewis: Have You No Sense Of Decency, Sir?
- ‘Hidden Figures’ Calculates $25M+ Weekend, But Why Are So Many Movies Bombing Over MLK? – Monday AM Update
- Cannes Film Festival Re-Elects Pierre Lescure As President; Lionsgate Inks Deals For ‘Kicking & Screaming’…
- Oprah Winfrey, Van Jones & Ava DuVernay Talk Politics At Netflix Exec’s Home
- ‘Rogue One’ Rises To $980M Global; ‘Passengers’ Takes Over Offshore No. 1 – International…