This is one of those examples of convenient casting. Four-year-old Vivienne Jolie-Pitt will appearing in the Disney 3D live action movie Malificent starring her mother Angelina Jolie as the sorceress from the fairy tale Sleeping Beauty. Vivienne, who is also Brad Pitt’s daughter, will portray Princess Aurora (Elle Fanning) as a child eventually cursed to sleep until awakened by a kiss from a handsome prince. Even though the role is minor, Vivienne is sure to pump up the publicity surrounding the film in advance of its March 2014 release date. She has a twin brother Knox Leon who is not cast in the film as far as we know because shooting in the UK is still going on. Big sister Shiloh had a cameo as Pitt’s big-screen daughter in 2008’s The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button for Paramount.
Disney Casts Angelina Jolie-Brad Pitt Daughter As Young Princess
What's Hot on Deadline
Billy Bob Thornton, Carla Juri & Charlie Hunnam Join Aaron Taylor-Johnson In 'A Million Little Pieces'
Latest Film News
- Peter Mayle Dies; ‘A Year In Provence’ & ‘A Good Year’ Author Was 78
- Colin Firth Refuses To Work With Woody Allen In The Future
- Bradford Dillman Dies: Star Of Broadway, Film And TV Was 87
- Morgan Neville On His Mister Rogers Sundance Docu, New Netflix Series & Civility
- A New Day For Sundance Ride-Share Post-Uber Helicopter Fiasco As Lyft Pulls In
- Netflix Seals Deal For ‘Sierra Burgess Is A Loser’