According to MovieTickets.com, domestic online box office ticket sales for Warner Bros’ and Legendary Pictures’ The Dark Knight Rises are strong heading in to its 3rd weekend of release with the film accounting for 56.6% of all transactions for Wednesday. Sony Pictures’ Total Recall accounts for only 7.41% and Fox’s Diary Of a Wimpy Kid 3: Dog Days accounts for just 3.71% of all transactions yesterday.
'Dark Knight Rises' Still Dominating Online Movie Ticket Sales; 'Total Recall' Weak
What's Hot on Deadline
Tucker Carlson Blasts Emmys; Calls It A "Remarkable Triumph Of Identity Politics Over Art & Entertainment"
Latest Film News
- ‘Kingsman: The Golden Circle’ Review: Suave British Spies Are Back & The Wacko Formula Still Works For Fans
- ‘Just Getting Started’ Trailer: Morgan Freeman & Tommy Lee Jones Are Rivals-Turned-Partners
- Zak Olkewicz To Adapt ‘Time Salvager’ For Michael Bay At Paramount
- ‘All I See Is You’ Trailer: Blake Lively Regains Sight In Open Road’s Upcoming Thriller
- ‘It’ Becomes Biggest-Ever September Release With $218.8M As ‘Mother!’ Gets F Report Card & Dismal $7.5M…
- Teyana Taylor, Blair Underwood & French Montana To Topline Netflix Comedy ‘The After Party’