Columbia Pictures has promoted Lauren Abrahams to VP Production for the studio. In her new role, Abrahams will continue her work on The End Of The World, a comedy marking the directorial debut of Seth Rogen and Even Goldberg, and the production of the Roland Emmerich White House action thriller, starring Channing Tatum. She is also working on development and production of Kitchen Sink. The film will be produced by Matt Tolmach, whom Abrahams served as an assistant from 2006-2008. She was later promoted to creative executive and to director of production in 2010. Abrahams has helped to oversee such films as Salt, Zombieland, The Green Hornet, and Total Recall.
Columbia Pictures' Lauren Abrahams Upped To VP Production
What's Hot on Deadline
'Thursday Night Football' Ratings Down From Thanksgiving 2016, Macy's Parade Steady, 'Young Sheldon' Up
Pete Hammond's Notes On The Season: 'Wonder' Makes Awards Play; 'Dunkirk' Storms The Q&A Circuit; Netflix Sends A Pig To Voters
Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: "I'm Glad It's Going Slowly, You Don't Deserve A Bullet... Stay Tuned"
Latest Film News
- ‘Coco’ Cooking $71M+; ‘Justice League’ At $59M+; ‘Wonder’ Wows At $31M+: Black…
- Pete Hammond’s Notes On The Season: ‘Wonder’ Makes Awards Play; ‘Dunkirk’ Storms The Q&A Circuit; Netflix Sends A Pig…
- Kumail Nanjiani On How A Pitch To Judd Apatow About A Ghost Witch Movie Begat ‘The Big Sick’ – The…
- Exhibition Stocks Rise In Short Trading Session On Holiday Box Office Optimism
- ‘Arthur Miller: Writer’ Helmer Rebecca Miller Discusses Her Doc Portrait Of Father Arthur Miller
- Denis Villeneuve On His Love Of Sci-Fi, Working With Ridley Scott On ‘Blade Runner 2049’ & Revisiting ‘Dune’ – Behind…