Columbia Pictures has promoted Lauren Abrahams to VP Production for the studio. In her new role, Abrahams will continue her work on The End Of The World, a comedy marking the directorial debut of Seth Rogen and Even Goldberg, and the production of the Roland Emmerich White House action thriller, starring Channing Tatum. She is also working on development and production of Kitchen Sink. The film will be produced by Matt Tolmach, whom Abrahams served as an assistant from 2006-2008. She was later promoted to creative executive and to director of production in 2010. Abrahams has helped to oversee such films as Salt, Zombieland, The Green Hornet, and Total Recall.
Columbia Pictures' Lauren Abrahams Upped To VP Production
What's Hot on Deadline
Global Scam Ravaging Hollywood: Silver-Tongued Imposter Poses As Top Female Producers To Catfish Victims
'Black Panther' Director Ryan Coogler Writes Letter Of Gratitude After Film's Record-Breaking Weekend
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
Donald Trump Unleashes Base On Jeff Sessions With Tweet Demanding DOJ Investigate Obama In Russia Probe
Latest Film News
- Meryl Streep Rips “Pathetic” Harvey Weinstein For Using Her Name In Lawsuit
- Guillermo Del Toro Denies ‘Shape Of Water’ Was Influenced By 1969 Play: “I Never Saw It”
- Director Roland Joffé Inks With Gersh
- ‘Annihilation’ Review: Natalie Portman Ramps Up The Action In Alex Garland’s Smart, Scary Journey Into…
- Safety Panel Urges New Culture To Speak Out; Joyce Gilliard Reveals Horrifying Details Of ‘Midnight…
- China’s Wild New Year: ‘Detective Chinatown 2’ Crosses $300M, Eclipses ‘Monster Hunt 2’; ‘Operation Red…