Claudia Lee just got a co-starring role in Kick-Ass 2: Balls To The Walls, the Jeff Wadlow-directed sequel for Universal that is being produced by Matthew Vaughn and Tarquin Pack. Lee is about to start the second season of the Stephanie Savage/Josh Schwartz CW series Hart of Dixie, playing Jamie King’s sister Magnolia Breeland. She is managed by Joanne Horowitz and Beverly Strong and agented by Paradigm.
Claudia Lee Gets 'Kick-Ass 2' Role
What's Hot on Deadline
Venice Film Festival: Lido To Launch Pics From Ford, Gibson, Malick & More As Awards Season Starts To Buzz - Full List
Bill O'Reilly Defends Comments That Slaves Who Built The White House Were "Well-Fed And Had Decent Lodging" - Update
'The Fighter' Scribes To Co-Write Movie About Leicester City's Hollywood-Ending English Soccer Season
Latest Film News
- Pinewood Studios In $425 Million Takeover Deal With U.S. Property Fund Venus Grafton
- Venice Film Festival: Lido To Launch Pics From Ford, Gibson, Malick & More As Awards Season Starts To Buzz – Full List
- Comedy Pic ‘Poms’ In Works With Sierra/Affinity Aboard
- ‘The Fighter’ Scribes To Co-Write Movie About Leicester City’s Hollywood-Ending English Soccer Season
- New Line Sets Sequel To Fright Sensation 'Lights Out'
- Anne Heche Plays Killer’s Mom In ‘My Friend Dahmer’