Claudia Lee just got a co-starring role in Kick-Ass 2: Balls To The Walls, the Jeff Wadlow-directed sequel for Universal that is being produced by Matthew Vaughn and Tarquin Pack. Lee is about to start the second season of the Stephanie Savage/Josh Schwartz CW series Hart of Dixie, playing Jamie King’s sister Magnolia Breeland. She is managed by Joanne Horowitz and Beverly Strong and agented by Paradigm.
Claudia Lee Gets 'Kick-Ass 2' Role
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- James Cameron On 'Avatar' Sequels: 'You Will Sh*t Yourself With Your Mouth Wide Open'
- Fox Green Light Starts 'Independence Day' Sequel Countdown
- Sony Hacker Paralysis Reaches Day Two – Update
- Leslie Zemeckis Sells Book On Burlesque Siren Lili St. Cyr
- Weinstein Collars Pharrell Williams, Gwen Stefani For 'Paddington' Tune
- Wonderland Buys Insurgent Scribe Brian Duffield's 'The Babysitter' Spec In Auction