Claudia Lee just got a co-starring role in Kick-Ass 2: Balls To The Walls, the Jeff Wadlow-directed sequel for Universal that is being produced by Matthew Vaughn and Tarquin Pack. Lee is about to start the second season of the Stephanie Savage/Josh Schwartz CW series Hart of Dixie, playing Jamie King’s sister Magnolia Breeland. She is managed by Joanne Horowitz and Beverly Strong and agented by Paradigm.
Claudia Lee Gets 'Kick-Ass 2' Role
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- EMMYS: Deadline's Live-Blog Special Guest: 'Sons Of Anarchy' Creator Kurt Sutter
- Jeremy Lovering To Helm Sony Horror Pic 'The Bringing,' Inspired By Cecil Hotel
- Sony Pictures Taps 'Iron Man 3′ Helmer Shane Black To Direct 'The Destroyer'
- Miramax Films Bolsters Funding
- Akiva Goldsman Circling 'Ring 3′ Rewrite
- Patrick Warburton Back For 'Ted' Sequel