Claudia Lee just got a co-starring role in Kick-Ass 2: Balls To The Walls, the Jeff Wadlow-directed sequel for Universal that is being produced by Matthew Vaughn and Tarquin Pack. Lee is about to start the second season of the Stephanie Savage/Josh Schwartz CW series Hart of Dixie, playing Jamie King’s sister Magnolia Breeland. She is managed by Joanne Horowitz and Beverly Strong and agented by Paradigm.
Claudia Lee Gets 'Kick-Ass 2' Role
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- UCLA Diversity Report Downplays Gains Made By Industry’s Women and Minorities
- ‘Logan’ Review: The Marvel Comic Book Movie For People Who Hate Marvel Comic Book Movies
- Simon Kinberg Looking To Direct Next ‘X-Men’?
- Madeline Brewer Joins Rupert Wyatt’s Sci-Fi Thriller ‘Captive State’
- Jennifer Garner In Final Negotiations To Join ‘Simon vs The Homo Sapiens Agenda’
- CAA Signs ‘Patti Cake$’ Star Danielle Macdonald