That was quick. A day after CBS’ SVP scheduling Andy Kubitz jumped to ABC, CBS has filled the No.2 scheduling post. Noriko Gee has been promoted to SVP, Programming Planning & Scheduling. She will take over Kubitz’s responsibilities for scheduling all CBS primetime series, specials and movies, overseeing CBS’ theatrical acquisitions and contributing to the CW’s schedule, reporting to the network’s head of scheduling, Kelly Kahl, Senior EVP, CBS Primetime. “Noriko is one of the best scheduling minds in our business,” Kahl said. “From the placement of new series to key strategic moves of hit shows to grow nights, CBS has benefited greatly from her sharp programming acumen and instinctive analysis.” Gee had been VP, Program Planning & Scheduling since April 2010 where she played a role in the network’s successful scheduling moves of The Big Bang Theory to Thursday at 8 PM and CSI to Wednesday at 10 PM. Previously, she served as a Director in the department since May 2007.
CBS Ups Noriko Gee To SVP Scheduling
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Busy Philipps Joins HBO Comedy Series 'Vice Principals'
- Medical Drama ‘LFE’ Gets CBS Pilot Order
- Idina Menzel To Star In ‘Happy Time’ Comedy Produced By Ellen DeGeneres
- ‘Parenthood’ Ends Run On High Ratings Note, ‘Scandal’ Up In Return, Pushes ‘Backstrom’ Down In…
- NBC Comedy ‘Undateable’ Spoofs ‘Chicago Fire’ In Super Bowl Spot
- Neil Patrick Harris’ NBC Variety Series Gets Super Bowl Promo