That was quick. A day after CBS’ SVP scheduling Andy Kubitz jumped to ABC, CBS has filled the No.2 scheduling post. Noriko Gee has been promoted to SVP, Programming Planning & Scheduling. She will take over Kubitz’s responsibilities for scheduling all CBS primetime series, specials and movies, overseeing CBS’ theatrical acquisitions and contributing to the CW’s schedule, reporting to the network’s head of scheduling, Kelly Kahl, Senior EVP, CBS Primetime. “Noriko is one of the best scheduling minds in our business,” Kahl said. “From the placement of new series to key strategic moves of hit shows to grow nights, CBS has benefited greatly from her sharp programming acumen and instinctive analysis.” Gee had been VP, Program Planning & Scheduling since April 2010 where she played a role in the network’s successful scheduling moves of The Big Bang Theory to Thursday at 8 PM and CSI to Wednesday at 10 PM. Previously, she served as a Director in the department since May 2007.
CBS Ups Noriko Gee To SVP Scheduling
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Raycom Media TV Stations Blacked Out By DirecTV In Carriage Dispute
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over