That was quick. A day after CBS’ SVP scheduling Andy Kubitz jumped to ABC, CBS has filled the No.2 scheduling post. Noriko Gee has been promoted to SVP, Programming Planning & Scheduling. She will take over Kubitz’s responsibilities for scheduling all CBS primetime series, specials and movies, overseeing CBS’ theatrical acquisitions and contributing to the CW’s schedule, reporting to the network’s head of scheduling, Kelly Kahl, Senior EVP, CBS Primetime. “Noriko is one of the best scheduling minds in our business,” Kahl said. “From the placement of new series to key strategic moves of hit shows to grow nights, CBS has benefited greatly from her sharp programming acumen and instinctive analysis.” Gee had been VP, Program Planning & Scheduling since April 2010 where she played a role in the network’s successful scheduling moves of The Big Bang Theory to Thursday at 8 PM and CSI to Wednesday at 10 PM. Previously, she served as a Director in the department since May 2007.
CBS Ups Noriko Gee To SVP Scheduling
What's Hot on Deadline
Bankruptcy Reveals Wild List Of Who The Weinstein Company Owes Money To: Malia Obama, David Bowie, Michael Bay
Latest TV News
- Cécile Frot-Coutaz Exiting As CEO Of FremantleMedia To Head YouTube In Europe
- ‘Supernatural’ EPs & Cast On Potential Season 14 Pick Up & What To Expect In The Remaining Episodes
- Jimmy Kimmel Lacerates Donald Trump For Congratulating Vladimir Putin On Fixed Election Win
- As The Weinstein World Turns, Industry Asks: Who Is Lantern Asset Management?
- Olivia De Havilland’s Lawyers Make Her Case In ‘Feud’ Appeals Hearing
- Bankruptcy Court Approves Weinstein Co.’s Plans To Keep Lights On, Employees Paid