Amy Osler has been promoted to SVP, Music, CBS Television Studios. She will continue to work with artists, managers, producers, writers, publishers and record companies to identify new and established performers whose music or personal appearances can be integrated into CBS and CBS TV Studios programs. Osler, who joined CBS TV Studios in 2006, reports to studio president David Stapf. She most recently arranged for songs from Green Day’s forthcoming album ¡Uno!, ¡Dos! ¡Tre! to narrate action sequences in an episode of CSI:NY and for performances by Carly Rae Jepsen to be featured in the season premiere of 90210 and by Grammy winners Carrie Underwood and Tony Bennett in the Season Two premiere of Blue Bloods. From 2004-2006, Osler was VP of Television Marketing for Columbia Records. She began her music industry career at MCA Concerts.
CBS Studios Ups Amy Osler To SVP Music
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'Jack Reacher' Cuffs $31M But 'Mechanic' Puts Wrench Into China Perf; 'Girl', 'Inferno', 'Peregrine' Advance - Intl Box Office
Latest TV News
- ‘Being Mary Jane’ Adds Valarie Pettiford, Ashton Holmes & Chiké Okonkwo
- ‘Before The Flood’ To Premiere Commercial Free Across Nat Geo Global Networks October 30
- ‘The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon’ Showrunner Josh Lieb Departs For Uni TV Overall Deal, Trio Promoted To…
- Freeform Buys 'Bad Dates' Relationship Comedy From 'Veep's Timothy Simons
- Chris McCarthy Adds MTV Oversight With Promotion To President Of MTV, VH1 & Logo
- ‘Sunday Night Football’ Ratings Rise As Seahawks & Cardinals Game Ends In Tie