Amy Osler has been promoted to SVP, Music, CBS Television Studios. She will continue to work with artists, managers, producers, writers, publishers and record companies to identify new and established performers whose music or personal appearances can be integrated into CBS and CBS TV Studios programs. Osler, who joined CBS TV Studios in 2006, reports to studio president David Stapf. She most recently arranged for songs from Green Day’s forthcoming album ¡Uno!, ¡Dos! ¡Tre! to narrate action sequences in an episode of CSI:NY and for performances by Carly Rae Jepsen to be featured in the season premiere of 90210 and by Grammy winners Carrie Underwood and Tony Bennett in the Season Two premiere of Blue Bloods. From 2004-2006, Osler was VP of Television Marketing for Columbia Records. She began her music industry career at MCA Concerts.
CBS Studios Ups Amy Osler To SVP Music
What's Hot on Deadline
Is Melissa McCarthy The Best R-Rated Comedienne Ever? She Makes Her Case In Red Band 'The Boss' Trailer
'The Brothers Grimsby': Trailer Or Titillating Clip "Shown" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' – Which Works Better?
Latest TV News
- Bill Cosby Fights Again To Stop Sexual Assault Case Moving Forward
- Kevin James CBS Comedy Casts Ryan Cartwright; Andy Fickman Set To Direct
- Jake Tapper Snags First TV Interview With Actress In Pulled Ted Cruz Attack Ad
- ‘Hart Of Dixie’s Wilson Bethel Joins A&E Pilot ‘The Infamous’
- ‘Twin Peaks’: Ashley Judd Joins Reboot
- As Disney Junior Turns 5, Nancy Kanter Talks Boys Vs. Girls, Disney Synergies, Multi-Platform Challenges, Kids TV Future