Amy Osler has been promoted to SVP, Music, CBS Television Studios. She will continue to work with artists, managers, producers, writers, publishers and record companies to identify new and established performers whose music or personal appearances can be integrated into CBS and CBS TV Studios programs. Osler, who joined CBS TV Studios in 2006, reports to studio president David Stapf. She most recently arranged for songs from Green Day’s forthcoming album ¡Uno!, ¡Dos! ¡Tre! to narrate action sequences in an episode of CSI:NY and for performances by Carly Rae Jepsen to be featured in the season premiere of 90210 and by Grammy winners Carrie Underwood and Tony Bennett in the Season Two premiere of Blue Bloods. From 2004-2006, Osler was VP of Television Marketing for Columbia Records. She began her music industry career at MCA Concerts.
CBS Studios Ups Amy Osler To SVP Music
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'