Amy Osler has been promoted to SVP, Music, CBS Television Studios. She will continue to work with artists, managers, producers, writers, publishers and record companies to identify new and established performers whose music or personal appearances can be integrated into CBS and CBS TV Studios programs. Osler, who joined CBS TV Studios in 2006, reports to studio president David Stapf. She most recently arranged for songs from Green Day’s forthcoming album ¡Uno!, ¡Dos! ¡Tre! to narrate action sequences in an episode of CSI:NY and for performances by Carly Rae Jepsen to be featured in the season premiere of 90210 and by Grammy winners Carrie Underwood and Tony Bennett in the Season Two premiere of Blue Bloods. From 2004-2006, Osler was VP of Television Marketing for Columbia Records. She began her music industry career at MCA Concerts.
CBS Studios Ups Amy Osler To SVP Music
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office Saturday: 'Guardians' No. 1 All-Star Lord; 'As Above/So Below' Best Of Newbies; 'Cantinflas' Still Strong
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over
- Enver Gjokaj & Chad Michael Murray Cast In ABC Series 'Marvel's Agent Carter'