AT&T U-verse TV and CBS Corp. today announced renewal of their content carriage agreements, which covers retransmission consent for the CBS Owned Stations, and carriage of Showtime, The Smithsonian Channel and The CBS Sports Network. “We are pleased to have reached these comprehensive renewal agreements which recognize the value our stations and our cable channels bring to AT&T’s U-verse service” said Martin Franks, EVP Planning, Policy and Government Relations, CBS Corp.
CBS Corp. And AT&T U-Verse Renew Carriage Agreement
What's Hot on Deadline
TV Academy Board Votes To Initiate Disciplinary Proceedings On Harvey Weinstein; Hearing Set For November
Latest TV News
- TV Academy Board Votes To Initiate Disciplinary Proceedings On Harvey Weinstein; Hearing Set For November
- Dodgers Clinch World Series Berth; Can Yankees Complete Major TV Market Sweep?
- Fox Buys Native American Family Comedy From Lucas Brown Eyes & ‘It’s KatzSmith
- Sean Penn Calls Netflix’s ‘El Chapo’ Docu “Cheap” & “Reckless”; It’s Still Debuting…
- CBS Developing ‘Whistleblower’ Drama From Chris Silber & Jerry Bruckheimer TV
- ‘The Loud House' Creator Chris Savino Fired By Nickelodeon Following Sexual Harassment Allegations