AT&T U-verse TV and CBS Corp. today announced renewal of their content carriage agreements, which covers retransmission consent for the CBS Owned Stations, and carriage of Showtime, The Smithsonian Channel and The CBS Sports Network. “We are pleased to have reached these comprehensive renewal agreements which recognize the value our stations and our cable channels bring to AT&T’s U-verse service” said Martin Franks, EVP Planning, Policy and Government Relations, CBS Corp.
CBS Corp. And AT&T U-Verse Renew Carriage Agreement
What's Hot on Deadline
Quentin Tarantino Steals The Show At Sony's Slick Presentation Of A Pretty Dark Slate And Very Special Dog - CinemaCon
Donald Trump Threatens Iran, Blasts Michael Cohen Question, Plucks Dandruff Off Emmanuel Macron At Mad Photo Op
Quentin Tarantino & Leonardo DiCaprio Make Surprise Appearance At CinemaCon To Talk 'Once Upon A Time In Hollywood'
'Avengers: Infinity War' Clip: 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Debuts Exclusive Look At Marvel's Ultimate Team-Up Pic
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Advises VA Secretary Nominee To Exit “Disgusting” Hearing Process After Postponement
- ‘American Princess’: Georgia Flood To Topline Lifetime Series From Jenji Kohan & Jamie Denbo; Lucas Neff & 3 More…
- ‘Armistead Maupin’s Tales Of The City’ Revival Gets Series Order At Netflix; Ellen Page Joins Cast
- ‘Sense8’ Series Finale Date Set By Netflix
- Steve Martin & Martin Short Netflix Comedy Special Gets Premiere Date – Update
- Fox 21 TV Studios Ups Nissa Diederich To EVP Production