AT&T U-verse TV and CBS Corp. today announced renewal of their content carriage agreements, which covers retransmission consent for the CBS Owned Stations, and carriage of Showtime, The Smithsonian Channel and The CBS Sports Network. “We are pleased to have reached these comprehensive renewal agreements which recognize the value our stations and our cable channels bring to AT&T’s U-verse service” said Martin Franks, EVP Planning, Policy and Government Relations, CBS Corp.
CBS Corp. And AT&T U-Verse Renew Carriage Agreement
What's Hot on Deadline
Netflix Plans 80 Movies In 2018, Up From Eight In Current Quarter; "People Will Start Seeing The Potential"
Latest TV News
- One To Watch: The Incredible Underdog Story Of Beulah Koale, Star Of ‘Thank You For Your Service’ & ‘Hawaii Five-O…
- Comedy Central Orders 2 New Series From ‘Saturday Night Live’, ‘Late Night’ Alums
- Softer NFL Ratings Will Drag Down CBS Q3 Earnings, Wall Street Analyst Warns
- The Scaramucci Post Pulls “How Many Jews” Holocaust Poll After Twitter Torching
- Chris Cuomo Anchors ‘Inside’ For HLN Over Five Fridays
- CBS Names Writers Mentoring Program Participants For 2017-18