AT&T U-verse TV and CBS Corp. today announced renewal of their content carriage agreements, which covers retransmission consent for the CBS Owned Stations, and carriage of Showtime, The Smithsonian Channel and The CBS Sports Network. “We are pleased to have reached these comprehensive renewal agreements which recognize the value our stations and our cable channels bring to AT&T’s U-verse service” said Martin Franks, EVP Planning, Policy and Government Relations, CBS Corp.
CBS Corp. And AT&T U-Verse Renew Carriage Agreement
Trending Now on Deadline
Int'l Box Office Final: 'Guardians' Now 3rd Biggest Marvel Movie Ever; 'Dracula Untold', 'Gone Girl', 'Annabelle' Hold Well; Action In France, Mexico; More
Alamo Drafthouse's Tim League: Make A Place For Christopher Nolan, Quentin Tarantino, And Film Stock In Digital Future
Ryan Murphy & His 'Glee' Co-Creators Get Fox Series Order For Comedy-Horror Anthology 'Scream Queens'
Parents & Frequent Moviegoers Are Desensitized To Violence, Sex In Film; Likely So Is MPAA Ratings Board: Study
'Fury' Wins Box Office War With $23.7M; 'Book Of Life' At $17M; 'Gone Girl' $100M+; 'Best Of Me' $10M - B.O. Final
More From Andreeva
- Wanda Sykes Signs With UTA
- Literary Manager Stephen Marks Exits Evolution For Rain Management Group
- 'Chrisley Knows Best' Picked Up For Season 3, Holiday Special By USA
- Ryan Murphy & His 'Glee' Co-Creators Get Fox Series Order For Comedy-Horror Anthology 'Scream Queens'
- 'The Erotic Silence Of The American Wife' Drama From Sally Robinson & Tony Krantz Set At ABC
- Tyra Banks Panel Talk Show To Launch In Fall 2015 On ABC Stations