AT&T U-verse TV and CBS Corp. today announced renewal of their content carriage agreements, which covers retransmission consent for the CBS Owned Stations, and carriage of Showtime, The Smithsonian Channel and The CBS Sports Network. “We are pleased to have reached these comprehensive renewal agreements which recognize the value our stations and our cable channels bring to AT&T’s U-verse service” said Martin Franks, EVP Planning, Policy and Government Relations, CBS Corp.
CBS Corp. And AT&T U-Verse Renew Carriage Agreement
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Keeps B.O. Treasure From 'Tomb Raider'; How 'I Can Only Imagine' Hit A $17M High Note
'SNL' Imagines #MeToo Apology Spree By "Canada's Harvey Weinstein," Trots Out Impressions In 'Jurassic Park' Auditions
Director Terry Gilliam Says #MeToo "Got Silly", "Monster" Harvey Weinstein "Opened The Door" For Some
Ellen Barkin Says "Never Get Into An Elevator Alone With Terry Gilliam" After His Criticism Of #MeToo Movement
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
Latest TV News
- John Oliver Trolls Mike Pence With Book About Veep’s Rabbit Marlon Bundo
- ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’ Stars Hit PaleyFest To Tease Season 2, Trips To The Colonies, & America’s Descent…
- Desilu Exploring U.S. Public Offering After Acquisition Of Israel’s Vonetize
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Rise With Host Bill Hader
- ‘SNL’ Imagines #MeToo Apology Spree By “Canada’s Harvey Weinstein,” Trots Out Impressions In ‘Jurassic…
- Paramount’s ‘Dora The Explorer’ Movie Set For Australia Shoot After Tax Break Concession