AT&T U-verse TV and CBS Corp. today announced renewal of their content carriage agreements, which covers retransmission consent for the CBS Owned Stations, and carriage of Showtime, The Smithsonian Channel and The CBS Sports Network. “We are pleased to have reached these comprehensive renewal agreements which recognize the value our stations and our cable channels bring to AT&T’s U-verse service” said Martin Franks, EVP Planning, Policy and Government Relations, CBS Corp.
CBS Corp. And AT&T U-Verse Renew Carriage Agreement
What's Hot on Deadline
Bloomberg Scrubs White House Correspondents' Dinner Party As Donald Trump Vows To "Do Something" About Press
Latest TV News
- WGA Members "Ready To Strike" After Round Of Pre-Contract Talks Meetings
- Pondering The Imponderable: How A Restructured Hollywood Would Deal With Striking Writers
- Univision Pulls Ads For Pulse Shooting Show Segment; Club Owner, Mothers, Victims, GLAAD Press Network To Stop ‘Blood Bath…
- Republican Congressman Darrell Issa’s ‘Real Time’ Surprise Call For Special Prosecutor Gains Traction
- ‘The Good Fight’ Adds Nyambi Nyambi As Recurring
- 'American Girl': Gwendoline Yeo To Star In Amazon's Special 'Ivy & Julie 1976: A Happy Balance'