AT&T U-verse TV and CBS Corp. today announced renewal of their content carriage agreements, which covers retransmission consent for the CBS Owned Stations, and carriage of Showtime, The Smithsonian Channel and The CBS Sports Network. “We are pleased to have reached these comprehensive renewal agreements which recognize the value our stations and our cable channels bring to AT&T’s U-verse service” said Martin Franks, EVP Planning, Policy and Government Relations, CBS Corp.
CBS Corp. And AT&T U-Verse Renew Carriage Agreement
What's Hot on Deadline
'Justice League' Currently Stumbling With $97M+ Opening: Are 'Wonder' & 'Thor' Cutting Into Business?
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Latest TV News
- Bill Maher: Don’t Lump Al Franken With Weinstein, Spacey & Donald Trump
- Wendy Pepper Dies: Contestant On First Season Of ‘Project Runway’ Was 53
- Vice Forms All-Female Advisory In Wake Of Exec’s Conduct Suspension
- ‘True Detective’: Carmen Ejogo To Star In Season 3 Of HBO Anthology Series
- AT&T-Time Warner Merger Antitrust Review Casting Pall Over Fox Talks
- Eva Longoria Teams With David Schulner & Nisha Ganatra For ‘Lucky Boy’ Immigrant Drama Series Based On Book