AT&T U-verse TV and CBS Corp. today announced renewal of their content carriage agreements, which covers retransmission consent for the CBS Owned Stations, and carriage of Showtime, The Smithsonian Channel and The CBS Sports Network. “We are pleased to have reached these comprehensive renewal agreements which recognize the value our stations and our cable channels bring to AT&T’s U-verse service” said Martin Franks, EVP Planning, Policy and Government Relations, CBS Corp.
CBS Corp. And AT&T U-Verse Renew Carriage Agreement
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Last Jedi' Now Opening To $219M+: How Disney Continues To Win With The 'Star Wars' Franchise - Update
Harvey Weinstein Again Denies Blackballing Actresses: Says He Wanted Ashley Judd For 'Good Will Hunting'
Latest TV News
- Sam Rockwell To Host ‘Saturday Night Live’ In January
- ‘SNL’: Alec Baldwin Ends War On Christmas As Omarosa Begs Forgiveness
- Gretchen Carlson To Former Fox Colleague Bill O’Reilly: “Who Are U Fooling?”
- XFL Return Rumored As WWE Head Vince McMahon Forms New Investment Venture
- ‘SNL’ Cast Member Pete Davidson Shows Off Hillary Clinton Tattoo
- Agent Olivia Metzger Leaving CAA; Clients Include Jeff Glor, Hoda Kotb: Report