AT&T U-verse TV and CBS Corp. today announced renewal of their content carriage agreements, which covers retransmission consent for the CBS Owned Stations, and carriage of Showtime, The Smithsonian Channel and The CBS Sports Network. “We are pleased to have reached these comprehensive renewal agreements which recognize the value our stations and our cable channels bring to AT&T’s U-verse service” said Martin Franks, EVP Planning, Policy and Government Relations, CBS Corp.
CBS Corp. And AT&T U-Verse Renew Carriage Agreement
What's Hot on Deadline
Sundance Names Jada Pinkett Smith, Octavia Spencer & Chaz Ebert To Jury; Jason Mantzoukas To Host Awards Show
Two More Sexual Misconduct Allegations Against Stunt Coordinator Joel Kramer Include One Involving 10th Grade Girl
Eliza Dushku's Former Agent & A Friend Confirm Her Sexual Assault Story On 'True Lies' Set: "Nobody Really Did Anything"
‘70s Screen Icon Pam Grier Speaks On Sex Harassment & Her Biopic With Jay Pharoah Playing Richard Pryor
Latest TV News
- ‘Once Upon A Time’ Actress Lana Parrilla Set To Make Directorial Debut For “Chosen” Episode
- ‘The Shannara Chronicles’ Shopped To Other Networks For Season 3
- Rebecca Eaton Explains How To Get BBC To Tackle Quintessentially American ‘Little Women’ – TCA
- ‘The Shannara Chronicles’ Canceled After Two Seasons
- ‘The Assassination Of Gianni Versace’ Review: Tangled Tale Falls Out Of Fashion
- Media Content Wars Will Require Both Scale And Reach; “A Brand Only Gets You So Far” — NATPE