AT&T U-verse TV and CBS Corp. today announced renewal of their content carriage agreements, which covers retransmission consent for the CBS Owned Stations, and carriage of Showtime, The Smithsonian Channel and The CBS Sports Network. “We are pleased to have reached these comprehensive renewal agreements which recognize the value our stations and our cable channels bring to AT&T’s U-verse service” said Martin Franks, EVP Planning, Policy and Government Relations, CBS Corp.
CBS Corp. And AT&T U-Verse Renew Carriage Agreement
What's Hot on Deadline
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
Latest TV News
- ABC Signs Talent Deal With NBA Pilot Star Blondy Baruti
- Kate Shepherd Named EVP Content At Contend
- Sky To Invest $20 Million In Milan Hub For Arts; Fremantle Picks Up Jude Law’s ‘The Young Pope'; Global Briefs
- Former MTV Exec Joins CMT As SVP Communications
- ‘Halt And Catch Fire’ Season 2 Review: Series About Dawn Of Digital Era Returns With Way More RAM
- ‘19 Kids And Counting’ Spinoff May Be Spawned As TLC Wades Through Duggar Mess