Former NBCUniversal executive Cameron Death has joined CORE Media Group as Chief Revenue Officer. In the newly created position, he will be responsible for creating and extending revenue through sponsorships, integrated marketing, and the development of other ancillary revenue streams, reporting to new CORE president Marc Graboff who continues to build up his management team. Death (pronounced “Deeth”) will be working closely with both Chief Digital Officer Matt Apfel on the digital side and Chief Marketing Officer Chris Gannett on the marketing side. VP Tamaya Petteway and her marketing team will now report to Death. Death most recently was SVP and GM of the NBCUniversal Digital Studio, which he helmed since its inception in 2008. There he worked with Graboff in his previous role as a top NBC executive.
Cameron Death Joins CORE Media As Chief Revenue Officer
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- MSNBC Clocks Cable’s Largest Weekday Primetime Crowd For First Time In Its History
- Jimmy Fallon Unveils Former White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer’s New Music Video
- ‘Santa Clarita Diet’: Zach Knighton Set For Major Season 2 Arc On Netflix Comedy
- Sabrina Wind Named TV President Of Jason Reed’s ABC Studios-Based Co.
- Fox News Trades Insults With New York Times Over Coverage Of Botched Plot To Kill ISIS Leader
- ‘Mars’ Season 2: Esai Morales, Roxy Sternberg, Five More Round Out Cast As Production Begins