Former NBCUniversal executive Cameron Death has joined CORE Media Group as Chief Revenue Officer. In the newly created position, he will be responsible for creating and extending revenue through sponsorships, integrated marketing, and the development of other ancillary revenue streams, reporting to new CORE president Marc Graboff who continues to build up his management team. Death (pronounced “Deeth”) will be working closely with both Chief Digital Officer Matt Apfel on the digital side and Chief Marketing Officer Chris Gannett on the marketing side. VP Tamaya Petteway and her marketing team will now report to Death. Death most recently was SVP and GM of the NBCUniversal Digital Studio, which he helmed since its inception in 2008. There he worked with Graboff in his previous role as a top NBC executive.
Cameron Death Joins CORE Media As Chief Revenue Officer
What's Hot on Deadline
'Coco' Now Higher With $74M+ Thanks To A+ CinemaScore; 'Justice League' At $61M+; 'Wonder' Wows At $32M+: Friday AM Update
Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: "I'm Glad It's Going Slowly, You Don't Deserve A Bullet... Stay Tuned"
'Thursday Night Football' Ratings Down From Thanksgiving 2016, Macy's Parade Steady, 'Young Sheldon' Up
'Man Who Invented Christmas' Review: Dan Stevens & Christopher Plummer Turn Scrooge Origin Tale Into A Holiday Treat
Latest TV News
- ‘Thursday Night Football’ Ratings Down From Thanksgiving 2016, Macy’s Parade Steady, ‘Young…
- Al Franken: “Committed To Regaining Trust”; More Comment Expected Sunday
- Matt Berry Reveals British Comedy ‘Toast Of London’ Is To Return
- CBS and Dish Reach Carriage Agreement
- ‘Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Return’ Renewed For Season 2 On Netflix
- Seth Meyers Confirmed For Golden Globes Hosting Gig