Bravo has picked up a second season of It’s a Brad, Brad World, which follows stylist Brad Goreski. Additionally, the network has greenlighted Courtney Loves Dallas, a spinoff docu-series from Bravo’s Most Eligible Dallas centered on breakout star Courtney Kerr. Produced by Pink Sneakers Prods. with Kimberly Cowin and John Ehrhard serving as executive producers, Courtney Loves Dallas features Kerr as she navigates the lively Dallas social scene with her group of sassy, dynamic friends.
Bravo Renews 'It's A Brad, Brad World', Greenlights 'Courtney Loves Dallas'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Jimmy Kimmel Tweets News That Graham-Cassidy Bill Is Kaput
- ‘Waco’ Trailer: First Footage Of Michael Shannon & Taylor Kitsch In Paramount Network Series
- More Jobs For Female & Minority Cable Executives And Senior Managers, Study Finds
- Jordan Klepper’s ‘The Opposition’ Launch Boosts Comedy Central Timeslot Ratings
- ‘@midnight’ Showrunner Jack Martin Inks Deal With Universal TV Alternative Studio
- ‘Tremors’: Toks Olagundoye Cast In Syfy Reboot