Bravo has picked up a second season of It’s a Brad, Brad World, which follows stylist Brad Goreski. Additionally, the network has greenlighted Courtney Loves Dallas, a spinoff docu-series from Bravo’s Most Eligible Dallas centered on breakout star Courtney Kerr. Produced by Pink Sneakers Prods. with Kimberly Cowin and John Ehrhard serving as executive producers, Courtney Loves Dallas features Kerr as she navigates the lively Dallas social scene with her group of sassy, dynamic friends.
Bravo Renews 'It's A Brad, Brad World', Greenlights 'Courtney Loves Dallas'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Beauty And The Beast' Nears $700M WW; 'Kong' Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore - International Box Office
Sean Spicer Insists Donald Trump Plugged Judge Jeanine's Show Only Because He Is Fan, "Plain And Simple"
Latest TV News
- Stephen Colbert: Donald Trump Puts Jared Kushner In Charge Of Bureau Of Obvious Nepotism
- WGA West's Board Votes Tonight On Whether To Send Strike-Authorization Ballots To Members
- ‘Spaced Out’: Matt Shively & Christine Woods To Topline NBC Comedy Pilot
- Harry Connick Jr. Talk Show Renewed For Season 2
- ‘Fargo’ Season 3 Extended Trailer: “The Gloves Are Off Now” – You Betcha
- Pilot Season 2017: Network Ownership & In-Season Stacking Rights Cast Shadow