Bravo has picked up a second season of It’s a Brad, Brad World, which follows stylist Brad Goreski. Additionally, the network has greenlighted Courtney Loves Dallas, a spinoff docu-series from Bravo’s Most Eligible Dallas centered on breakout star Courtney Kerr. Produced by Pink Sneakers Prods. with Kimberly Cowin and John Ehrhard serving as executive producers, Courtney Loves Dallas features Kerr as she navigates the lively Dallas social scene with her group of sassy, dynamic friends.
Bravo Renews 'It's A Brad, Brad World', Greenlights 'Courtney Loves Dallas'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Parks & Rec' Mike Schur Says "Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey"; 'Leftovers' Damon Lindelof Regrets Theroux Jokes
'Justice League' Encounters Kryptonite At The B.O. With $96M Opening: Why The DC Movie Weakened - Sunday AM Update
'Justice League' Lassos $185.5M Overseas, $281.5M WW; 'Thor' Rocks To $738M Global - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- Read Weinstein Bidder Maria Contreras-Sweet’s Pitch: $275 Million And Female-Centric Leadership
- PBS Cuts Al Franken From David Letterman’s Mark Twain Prize Broadcast
- Earle Hyman Dies: Veteran Broadway Actor, Cosby TV Dad Was 91
- Jeffrey Tambor Exits ‘Transparent’ After Sexual Harassment Allegations
- ‘Bored To Death’ Movie: Creator Jonathan Ames Has Two Drafts Written
- Sean Hannity Tweet-Shouts At Brian Stelter, Who’s Blocked By Bartiromo