Bravo has picked up a second season of It’s a Brad, Brad World, which follows stylist Brad Goreski. Additionally, the network has greenlighted Courtney Loves Dallas, a spinoff docu-series from Bravo’s Most Eligible Dallas centered on breakout star Courtney Kerr. Produced by Pink Sneakers Prods. with Kimberly Cowin and John Ehrhard serving as executive producers, Courtney Loves Dallas features Kerr as she navigates the lively Dallas social scene with her group of sassy, dynamic friends.
Bravo Renews 'It's A Brad, Brad World', Greenlights 'Courtney Loves Dallas'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Uncharted' Reconfigured: 'Spider-Man Homecoming's Tom Holland To Play Young Nathan Drake For Shawn Levy
Universal Brands New Monster Movies As 'Dark Universe'; Bill Condon's 'Bride Of Frankenstein' Up Next In 2019 - Video
'Alien: Covenant' Adds $30M In 2nd Frame; 'Dangal' Pins $100M+ In China; 'Guardians 2' At $733M WW - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- ‘Queen Sugar’ Season 2 Trailer: The Bordelons Are Back — And Now It’s About Legacy
- ‘Top Of The Lake’ Star Elisabeth Moss On Series’ Evolution & Film Festival Feats
- ‘Criminal Minds’: Kirsten Vangsness & A.J. Cook In Limbo Over Parity Push As Joe Mantegna & Matthew Gray…
- Directors Guild Sets 2018 DGA Awards Date & Timeline
- Showtime Taps ABC’s Jana Winograde As President Of Business Operations
- CBS Extends Les Moonves’ Contract 2-Years To Mid-2021