Bravo has picked up a second season of It’s a Brad, Brad World, which follows stylist Brad Goreski. Additionally, the network has greenlighted Courtney Loves Dallas, a spinoff docu-series from Bravo’s Most Eligible Dallas centered on breakout star Courtney Kerr. Produced by Pink Sneakers Prods. with Kimberly Cowin and John Ehrhard serving as executive producers, Courtney Loves Dallas features Kerr as she navigates the lively Dallas social scene with her group of sassy, dynamic friends.
Bravo Renews 'It's A Brad, Brad World', Greenlights 'Courtney Loves Dallas'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘The Walking Dead’s Lauren Cohan To Return For Season 9
- NBCU Chief Steve Burke On NBC And Universal Pictures: “We Have The Cards”
- Hulu Developing ‘Less Than Zero’ Drama From Craig Wright Based On Bret Easton Ellis Novel
- Comcast Chief Brian Roberts On Sky Bid: “We Don’t Have To Do This”
- Donald Trump Tweet-Attacks “Silent” Press After Arizona Special Election
- KCETLink Rejoins PBS, Agrees To Merge With SoCal Flagship Outlet KOCE