The Artist star Bérénice Bejo will replace Marion Cotillard in the next film from A Separation director Asghar Farhadi after scheduling conflicts forced a switch, Paris-based producer Memento confirms. Shooting starts in October in and around Paris on the untitled French-language picture that also stars A Prophet’s Tahar Rahim. Story details are under wraps on what’s been coined as a picture in the vein of A Separation with an element of suspense. Memento’s Alexandre Mallet-Guy is producing and Memento is handling international sales. The film is expected to be ready in spring 2013 – just in time for Cannes.
Bérénice Bejo To Star In 'A Separation' Director Asghar Farhadi's Upcoming Project
What's Hot on Deadline
Fox Knew About Bill O'Reilly's Big Sexual Harassment Settlement When They Renewed His Contract - Update
Latest Film News
- Josh Brolin Opens Up About Death Of ‘Deadpool 2’ Stuntwoman Joi “SJ” Harris
- Sex Abuse Silence Is Over, But Even The Academy Is Entitled To A Defense
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’ Director Received Multiple Threats From Suge Knight, Court Records Claim
- ‘Boo 2! A Madea Halloween’ Reaps $21M+ During October Dumping Ground At The B.O.
- Harvey Weinstein Has “Different Recollection” Of Events In Lupita Nyong’o Op-Ed
- APA Agent Tyler Grasham Fired From Agency Following Sexual Assault Allegations