Jeez, just what exhibitors and studios don’t want or need after the Aurora tragedy. A 56-year-old man whom police say has a valid permit to carry a concealed weapon accidentally shot himself in the buttocks inside the Century 14 movie theaters in downtown Sparks on Tuesday night. No one else was hurt as about 30 people were watching The Bourne Legacy. Witnesses told police the man immediately got up, apologized to those around him, and left the theater before cops arrived. He later was found seeking medical treatment at a Reno hospital. Time for metal detectors?
Ass Accidentally Shoots Self In Ass In Nevada Movie Theater: No One Else Hurt
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: 2nd Best Sunday $60M+; 3-Day $201M+; 4-Day To Shred 'Jurassic World' & Possibly 'Last Jedi'
Winter Olympics: Adam Rippon Turns Down NBC Correspondent Position, Net Struggles With Broadcast Gaffes — Update
Olympic Curling Medalist From Russia Busted For Doping; Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves French Ice Dancer Exposed
Latest Film News
- ‘Black Panther’: Hollywood Cannot Stop Praising The Groundbreaking Marvel Blockbuster
- Oscars Street Closures: When & Where To Expect Detours, Delays
- SAG-AFTRA Closes “Wigging” Probe, Says It “Remains Committed” To Ending Practice Of Men Doubling…
- Activist Organization Hosts Voter Registration Events At ‘Black Panther’ Screenings
- Blue Fox Hires Myriad Pictures’ Audrey Delaney As Marketing & Distribution SVP – Berlin
- José Padilha Lifts The Lid On ‘7 Days In Entebbe’ – Berlin