Jeez, just what exhibitors and studios don’t want or need after the Aurora tragedy. A 56-year-old man whom police say has a valid permit to carry a concealed weapon accidentally shot himself in the buttocks inside the Century 14 movie theaters in downtown Sparks on Tuesday night. No one else was hurt as about 30 people were watching The Bourne Legacy. Witnesses told police the man immediately got up, apologized to those around him, and left the theater before cops arrived. He later was found seeking medical treatment at a Reno hospital. Time for metal detectors?
Ass Accidentally Shoots Self In Ass In Nevada Movie Theater: No One Else Hurt
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- Costume Designers Guild Awards: 'La La Land,’ 'Hidden Figures' & ‘The Crown’ Among Winners…
- Martin Scorsese's Robert De Niro Pic 'The Irishman' Heading To Netflix?
- Leah Adler Dies: Steven Spielberg’s Mother Was 97
- Uma Thurman Regrets Turning Down ‘Lord Of The Rings’ Role
- UCLA Diversity Report Downplays Gains Made By Industry’s Women and Minorities
- ‘Logan’ Review: The Marvel Comic Book Movie For People Who Hate Marvel Comic Book Movies