It is now official: The Arsenio Hall late-night syndicated talk show will debut in Fall 2013 as CBS TV Distribution has sold the strip to stations in more than 85% of the country. Tribune Broadcasting was CTD’s original producing partner that provided the anchor station group with its 17 stations, including the top three markets. Now the strip has been cleared in all of the top 50 markets. In addition to the Tribune, CBS Television and local TV stations that initially signed on, stations from Sinclair Broadcasting, LIN Television Stations, Belo Corp., Cox Enterprises, Media General, Post-Newsweek Stations, Newport Television, Raycom Media and The Grant Group have also picked up the show.
Arsenio Hall's Late-Night Talk Show Now A Firm Go For Fall 2013, Sold In 85% Of US
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate