It is now official: The Arsenio Hall late-night syndicated talk show will debut in Fall 2013 as CBS TV Distribution has sold the strip to stations in more than 85% of the country. Tribune Broadcasting was CTD’s original producing partner that provided the anchor station group with its 17 stations, including the top three markets. Now the strip has been cleared in all of the top 50 markets. In addition to the Tribune, CBS Television and local TV stations that initially signed on, stations from Sinclair Broadcasting, LIN Television Stations, Belo Corp., Cox Enterprises, Media General, Post-Newsweek Stations, Newport Television, Raycom Media and The Grant Group have also picked up the show.
Arsenio Hall's Late-Night Talk Show Now A Firm Go For Fall 2013, Sold In 85% Of US
What's Hot on Deadline
Arnold Schwarzenegger To Trump: "Send An Unequivocal Message That You Won't Stand For Hate And Racism"
After Horrific Summer At Box Office, 'It' Will Bring Life To Fall Marketplace With Potential $60M Opening
Latest TV News
- BBC Commissions New Dramas From ‘Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy’ Scribe & ‘Poldark’ Producer
- Arnold Schwarzenegger To Trump: “Send An Unequivocal Message That You Won’t Stand For Hate And Racism”
- ‘SNL’: Tina Fey Endorses Anti-Hate Cake; Jimmy Fallon, Seth Meyers Do Forefathers
- Barcelona Terrorist Attack: Police Thwart Second Plot After 13 Killed, 100+ Hurt In City – Update
- ‘For the People’ Creator Paul William Davies Inks Overall Deal With ABC Studios
- ‘The Tick’ Review: Amazon’s First Superhero Series Works Best Weird