It is now official: The Arsenio Hall late-night syndicated talk show will debut in Fall 2013 as CBS TV Distribution has sold the strip to stations in more than 85% of the country. Tribune Broadcasting was CTD’s original producing partner that provided the anchor station group with its 17 stations, including the top three markets. Now the strip has been cleared in all of the top 50 markets. In addition to the Tribune, CBS Television and local TV stations that initially signed on, stations from Sinclair Broadcasting, LIN Television Stations, Belo Corp., Cox Enterprises, Media General, Post-Newsweek Stations, Newport Television, Raycom Media and The Grant Group have also picked up the show.
Arsenio Hall's Late-Night Talk Show Now A Firm Go For Fall 2013, Sold In 85% Of US
What's Hot on Deadline
Shania Twain Clarifies Comments On Supporting Trump, Says She's "Passionately Against Discrimination"
Stormy Daniels' Lawyer Says Relationship Between Cohen And Hannity "Far More Extensive" Than People Believe
'Fast & Furious' Animated Series Set At Netflix Based On Universal Movies As Deal With DreamWorks Animation TV Expands
Latest TV News
- Dana Carvey Tells Conan About His George H.W. Bush Impression And Hearing From “41”
- Stephen Colbert Explains Donald Trump Tweets Brown-Nosing Michael Cohen, Blasting NYT
- Martha Stewart Joins ‘Chopped’ As Recurring Judge On Food Network Series
- Charles Bohl Dies: ‘Swimfan’ Writer Also Penned Telefilms
- Gretchen Carlson Inks Deal With A+E Networks For Documentary Specials
- Comedy Central Developing ‘Living The Dream’ From Aaron Karo & Dillon Francis