Broadway and screen actress Annie Parisse is joining the cast of Fox’s midseason drama The Following as a new regular. The series, from Kevin Williamson and Warner Bros TV, is a thriller about ex-FBI agent Ryan Hardy (Kevin Bacon) who leads the search to catch diabolical serial killer Joe Carroll (James Purefoy) who has created a cult of serial killers. Parisse will play Debra Parker, an FBI specialist brought in to lead the investigation of Joe Carroll and his followers. Parisse succeeds Jeananne Goossen, who played FBI agent Jennifer Mason in the pilot. That role has been reworked and recast with Parisse. Gersh-repped Parisse recently did an arc on Person Of Interest.
Annie Parisse Lands Regular Role On Kevin Bacon Fox Drama 'The Following'
What's Hot on Deadline
'I Feel Pretty' Takes In $1M, 'Super Troopers 2' Tickets Strong $1.35M, 'Traffik' With $225K In Thursday Previews
'Love, Gilda' Director On Meeting Gene Wilder & Why Some Gilda Radner 'SNL' Peers Aren't In The Doc - Tribeca
Latest TV News
- ‘Modern Family’ EP Vali Chandrasekaran Inks New Overall Deal With 20th TV
- Tina Fey Talks ’30 Rock’ Reboot Rumors With Jimmy Fallon
- ‘Friday Night Lights’: All Five Seasons Now Live On Hulu
- Slate PR Promotes 10 Across Team
- CBS All Access Lands Muhammad Ali Event Series ‘8 Fights’ For Development With Morgan Freeman Producing
- MTV Orders ‘Too Stupid To Die’ Prank Series From Former MTV Chief Van Toffler