Broadway and screen actress Annie Parisse is joining the cast of Fox’s midseason drama The Following as a new regular. The series, from Kevin Williamson and Warner Bros TV, is a thriller about ex-FBI agent Ryan Hardy (Kevin Bacon) who leads the search to catch diabolical serial killer Joe Carroll (James Purefoy) who has created a cult of serial killers. Parisse will play Debra Parker, an FBI specialist brought in to lead the investigation of Joe Carroll and his followers. Parisse succeeds Jeananne Goossen, who played FBI agent Jennifer Mason in the pilot. That role has been reworked and recast with Parisse. Gersh-repped Parisse recently did an arc on Person Of Interest.
Annie Parisse Lands Regular Role On Kevin Bacon Fox Drama 'The Following'
What's Hot on Deadline
Venice Film Festival Sets Lido Launch For Aronofsky, Clooney, Del Toro, Payne & More As Awards Buzz Begins - Full List
Netflix 'Triple Frontier' Eyes August Start; Mark Wahlberg, Charlie Hunnam, Garrett Hedlund, Pedro Pascal In Talks
James Franco & Maggie Gyllenhaal 1970s Porn HBO Series 'The Deuce': It's Not Misogyny, It's Business - TCA
Latest TV News
- ‘Wrecked’ Looking Good For Renewal At TBS, ‘Will’ In Limbo At TNT
- Martial Arts Series ‘Bushido Battleground’ Gets Green Light At El Rey Network
- TNT’s Jennifer Connelly ‘Snowpiercer’ Pilot Details Teased — TCA
- ‘Drop The Mic’ Trading Joy, Not Insults, Creative Team Argues With TV Critic – TCA
- Stephen Colbert To EP Animated Series About Trump White House For Showtime
- No Official White House Word If Sean Spicer Joining ‘Dancing With The Stars’