Broadway and screen actress Annie Parisse is joining the cast of Fox’s midseason drama The Following as a new regular. The series, from Kevin Williamson and Warner Bros TV, is a thriller about ex-FBI agent Ryan Hardy (Kevin Bacon) who leads the search to catch diabolical serial killer Joe Carroll (James Purefoy) who has created a cult of serial killers. Parisse will play Debra Parker, an FBI specialist brought in to lead the investigation of Joe Carroll and his followers. Parisse succeeds Jeananne Goossen, who played FBI agent Jennifer Mason in the pilot. That role has been reworked and recast with Parisse. Gersh-repped Parisse recently did an arc on Person Of Interest.
Annie Parisse Lands Regular Role On Kevin Bacon Fox Drama 'The Following'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Captain America: Civil War' Grabs $200.4M In Debut; 'Jungle Book' A Beast, And With 'Zootopia' Disney Has $1.24B From Three Titles - Int'l Box Office Final
'Hamilton' & 'Shuffle Along' Lead Historic Tony Nominations Derby As 'American Psycho', 'Tuck Everlasting' Disappoint
'Captain America: Civil War' To Break Out In The U.S.; Looks To Defeat 'Ultron's $191M+ Debut - Box Office Preview
Latest TV News
- Deadline’s The Contenders Emmys Video: Hulu’s ‘Casual’ Takes Its Tales Of Dating Woes From Real…
- ‘Peaky Blinders’ Season 3 Gets Netflix U.S. Debut Date
- Geraldo Rivera Sits Down With El Chapo Gal Pal Kate Del Castillo On Saturday
- Donald Trump Mows Down GOP Competition In Indiana Primary
- AOL To Open Studio For Live Virtual Reality Productions In NYC – Newfront
- El Chapo TV Series In Works At History From ‘Narcos’ Co-Creator