Broadway and screen actress Annie Parisse is joining the cast of Fox’s midseason drama The Following as a new regular. The series, from Kevin Williamson and Warner Bros TV, is a thriller about ex-FBI agent Ryan Hardy (Kevin Bacon) who leads the search to catch diabolical serial killer Joe Carroll (James Purefoy) who has created a cult of serial killers. Parisse will play Debra Parker, an FBI specialist brought in to lead the investigation of Joe Carroll and his followers. Parisse succeeds Jeananne Goossen, who played FBI agent Jennifer Mason in the pilot. That role has been reworked and recast with Parisse. Gersh-repped Parisse recently did an arc on Person Of Interest.
Annie Parisse Lands Regular Role On Kevin Bacon Fox Drama 'The Following'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fate Of The Furious' Fires Up $745M Offshore, $908M WW; Tops 'Transformers' In China - International Box Office
'Dear Basketball' Scribe Kobe Bryant On A Career Built "Piece By Piece" And Life After Basketball — Tribeca Studio
Martin Scorsese, Leonardo DiCaprio & Robert De Niro Eyeing 'Killers Of The Flower Moon' From Eric Roth Adaptation
Latest TV News
- Fox Ramps Up Off-Cycle Development, Eyes Multiple Pilot Orders This Summer
- Coroner: ‘Happy Days’ Star Erin Moran Died Of Cancer – Update
- Disney Says Affiliate Deal Will Enable ABC Streams To Reach 90% Of Households
- Obama & Trump Face-Off On Cable News As Ex-POTUS Returns To Public Stage
- Megyn Kelly NBC Sunday Show Set For June
- Jason Alexander Comedy Gets Straight-To-Series Order At Audience Network