Broadway and screen actress Annie Parisse is joining the cast of Fox’s midseason drama The Following as a new regular. The series, from Kevin Williamson and Warner Bros TV, is a thriller about ex-FBI agent Ryan Hardy (Kevin Bacon) who leads the search to catch diabolical serial killer Joe Carroll (James Purefoy) who has created a cult of serial killers. Parisse will play Debra Parker, an FBI specialist brought in to lead the investigation of Joe Carroll and his followers. Parisse succeeds Jeananne Goossen, who played FBI agent Jennifer Mason in the pilot. That role has been reworked and recast with Parisse. Gersh-repped Parisse recently did an arc on Person Of Interest.
Annie Parisse Lands Regular Role On Kevin Bacon Fox Drama 'The Following'
What's Hot on Deadline
SAG Awards: 'Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri' Wins For Film Ensemble - Complete Winners List
SAG Awards Analysis: 'Three Billboards' Rebounds From PGA Loss, But Oscar Race Still Too Close To Call; NBC's 'This Is Us' Shakes Things Up On TV Side
Jason Blum's Advice To Burgeoning Producers At Sundance: "Don’t Worry About Your Movie Getting A Theatrical Release"
Latest TV News
- Natalie Portman To Host ‘Saturday Night Live’ In February
- ‘Illusion Of Justice’: Legal Drama Based On Book In Works At ABC
- ‘Animaniacs’: Wellesley Wild Set As Showrunner Of Series Reboot At Hulu
- ‘The Resident’ Writer Zachary Lutsky Under Review In Light Of Past Sexual Harassment Allegations On ‘Code Black…
- Netflix To Release Series Of Quarter-Hour Stand-Up Specials In 2018
- Epix Plans New Version Of Mark Burnett’s Boxing Competition ‘The Contender’