Broadway and screen actress Annie Parisse is joining the cast of Fox’s midseason drama The Following as a new regular. The series, from Kevin Williamson and Warner Bros TV, is a thriller about ex-FBI agent Ryan Hardy (Kevin Bacon) who leads the search to catch diabolical serial killer Joe Carroll (James Purefoy) who has created a cult of serial killers. Parisse will play Debra Parker, an FBI specialist brought in to lead the investigation of Joe Carroll and his followers. Parisse succeeds Jeananne Goossen, who played FBI agent Jennifer Mason in the pilot. That role has been reworked and recast with Parisse. Gersh-repped Parisse recently did an arc on Person Of Interest.
Annie Parisse Lands Regular Role On Kevin Bacon Fox Drama 'The Following'
What's Hot on Deadline
TV Review: Fox's 'A Christmas Story Live!' Brings Oscar & Tony Winners Benj Pasek And Justin Paul To TV Audience
'The Last Jedi' Now Opening To $220M: How Disney Continues To Win With The 'Star Wars' Franchise - Update
Latest TV News
- John Skipper Resigns As ESPN President; Admits Substance Abuse Problem
- ‘Sunday Night Football’ Ratings Up, Low ‘Christmas Story Live!’ Topped By ‘Sound Of Music…
- Rob Lowe Helps & Feeds Firefighters Battling Wildfire Near His Montecito Home
- HBO Confirms Sheila Nevins Exiting In 2018 As Documentary Films President
- ‘Good Day LA’ Taps Rita Garcia As Co-Host; Replaces Steve Edwards
- Tavis Smiley Takes His Case To ‘GMA’: “PBS Made A Huge Mistake”