Broadway and screen actress Annie Parisse is joining the cast of Fox’s midseason drama The Following as a new regular. The series, from Kevin Williamson and Warner Bros TV, is a thriller about ex-FBI agent Ryan Hardy (Kevin Bacon) who leads the search to catch diabolical serial killer Joe Carroll (James Purefoy) who has created a cult of serial killers. Parisse will play Debra Parker, an FBI specialist brought in to lead the investigation of Joe Carroll and his followers. Parisse succeeds Jeananne Goossen, who played FBI agent Jennifer Mason in the pilot. That role has been reworked and recast with Parisse. Gersh-repped Parisse recently did an arc on Person Of Interest.
Annie Parisse Lands Regular Role On Kevin Bacon Fox Drama 'The Following'
What's Hot on Deadline
Robert Redford Sanguine About Donald Trump But "Depressed" About Partisan Politics At Sundance Opening Presser
Paramount Gets China Infusion: $1 Billion, 3-Year Slate Co-Financing Deal With Shanghai Film Group & Huahua Media
'A Dog's Purpose' Producer "Horrified" Seeing Video Of Dog Almost Drowning On Set; PETA Calls For Boycott Of Film
Latest TV News
- Content Media Boards Sundance Doc ‘Cries From Syria’
- ‘La La Land’ & ‘Hidden Figures’ Among Artios Award Winners
- ‘For God And Country’ Military Drama From Keshet Gets NBC Pilot Order
- Conservative Gasbag “Stephen Colbert” Returns, To Say ‘So Long’ To Obama
- Donald Trump Pounds Press At Inauguration Eve Donor Dinner
- ‘Black-Ish’ Spinoff Starring Yara Shahidi In Works At ABC From Kenya Barris & Larry Wilmore