In her first interaction with Matt Lauer since her ouster from NBC’s Today show in June, Ann Curry introduced her report on Australian photographer Adam Pretty during the show’s second hour. But the former co-host did not banter with Lauer or anyone else on the Today team. There was a lot of talk at the time of her departure about the anchor-at-large Curry covering the Olympics for Today, but her return on the 14th day of the Games came considerably later than expected. Lauer said “nice to see you” at the beginning of the segment and “good to see you” at the end but Curry did not exactly reply in kind. You can watch below Curry’s full video on Pretty, who is photographing his fifth Summer Olympics. Curry, whose initial return to work was reporting on the Colorado movie theater shootings, also is expected to appear during coverage of Sunday’s closing ceremonies.
Curry's 1st 'Today' With Lauer Since Ouster
What's Hot on Deadline
Family-Branded Films On Fire: 'Beauty And The Beast' Headed To $90M+; 'Power Rangers' Mighty With $40M+
'Westworld' Team On The Series' Super-Engaged Fan Base, Music Hints & Being Part Of The Solution - PaleyFest
'Beauty And The Beast' Nears $700M WW; 'Kong' Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- Podcaster Jon Lovett Says CNN Hires “Silly, Craven” Conservatives
- The President Trumpets Jeanine Pirro: Is Paul Ryan Just Collateral Damage?
- ‘Westworld’ Team On The Series’ Super-Engaged Fan Base, Music Hints & Being Part Of The Solution…
- ‘Pretty Little Liars’ Cast And EPs Talk “Huge Twist” And Final Episodes – PaleyFest
- Dan Aykroyd, Griffin Dunne Remember Carrie & Debbie, “Beloved Showboats”
- NCAA Basketball Tops Friday Ratings; ‘The Originals’, ‘Sleepy Hollow’ Tick Up In Demo