In her first interaction with Matt Lauer since her ouster from NBC’s Today show in June, Ann Curry introduced her report on Australian photographer Adam Pretty during the show’s second hour. But the former co-host did not banter with Lauer or anyone else on the Today team. There was a lot of talk at the time of her departure about the anchor-at-large Curry covering the Olympics for Today, but her return on the 14th day of the Games came considerably later than expected. Lauer said “nice to see you” at the beginning of the segment and “good to see you” at the end but Curry did not exactly reply in kind. You can watch below Curry’s full video on Pretty, who is photographing his fifth Summer Olympics. Curry, whose initial return to work was reporting on the Colorado movie theater shootings, also is expected to appear during coverage of Sunday’s closing ceremonies.
Curry's 1st 'Today' With Lauer Since Ouster
What's Hot on Deadline
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, 'Wayward Pines' Finale Down From 2015
Bill Maher On Hillary Clinton Nomination: "First, Lady Ghostbusters And Now This. America's On A Roll!"
Latest TV News
- The Hillbillies Have Eyes In New ‘American Horror Story’ Season 6 Teasers
- Bill Maher On Hillary Clinton Nomination: “First, Lady Ghostbusters And Now This. America’s On A Roll!”
- Stephen Colbert Welcomes Comedy Central ‘Broad City’ Talent To ‘Late Show’
- Hillary Clinton Rips Donald Trump For “Bigotry & Bombast” In DNC Speech
- Hollywood Reacts To Hillary Clinton DNC Speech: Making History Leads Way Amid Jokes & Jibes
- Steve Guttenberg “Moved” By Bill Clinton’s ‘Police Academy’ Love