In her first interaction with Matt Lauer since her ouster from NBC’s Today show in June, Ann Curry introduced her report on Australian photographer Adam Pretty during the show’s second hour. But the former co-host did not banter with Lauer or anyone else on the Today team. There was a lot of talk at the time of her departure about the anchor-at-large Curry covering the Olympics for Today, but her return on the 14th day of the Games came considerably later than expected. Lauer said “nice to see you” at the beginning of the segment and “good to see you” at the end but Curry did not exactly reply in kind. You can watch below Curry’s full video on Pretty, who is photographing his fifth Summer Olympics. Curry, whose initial return to work was reporting on the Colorado movie theater shootings, also is expected to appear during coverage of Sunday’s closing ceremonies.
Curry's 1st 'Today' With Lauer Since Ouster
What's Hot on Deadline
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
Trevor Noah On Trump Ignoring First 100 Days: If Voters Chose The Number They Preferred "You Wouldn’t Be In The White House”
'Bates Motel' Shuts Its Doors With Bloody Series Finale; Will Other Hitchcock Pics Find Their Way To TV?
Latest TV News
- WGA Establishes Strike Fund In Preparation For Walkout
- Tucker Carlson Ratings Keep Pace With Bill O’Reilly On Night 1
- Scott Baio Further Clarifies Comments On Erin Moran’s Death – Update
- ‘The Bachelor’s Chris Soules Arrested For Leaving Scene Of Fatal Crash
- ‘Into The Badlands’ Renewed For Expanded Season 3 By AMC
- FCC Chairman Will Introduce Review Of Media Regulations At May Meeting