The wife of Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney was originally scheduled for a Monday evening speech that was not slated to air on any of the major broadcast networks. Because the networks are airing only three of the four nights during the convention in order adhere to equal time rules. So officials now have shifted the speaker lineup for next week’s Republican National Convention in order to ensure that Ann Romney will appear in primetime.
Ann Romney Moved To Primetime TV Coverage Slot At Republican Convention
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'
- A+E Networks Outbids Time Warner For 10% Vice Media Stake
- HBO Miniseries 'Olive Kitteridge' Sets November Premiere Dates
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Is “Resting Comfortably”, Says Daughter Melissa