The wife of Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney was originally scheduled for a Monday evening speech that was not slated to air on any of the major broadcast networks. Because the networks are airing only three of the four nights during the convention in order adhere to equal time rules. So officials now have shifted the speaker lineup for next week’s Republican National Convention in order to ensure that Ann Romney will appear in primetime.
Ann Romney Moved To Primetime TV Coverage Slot At Republican Convention
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Team
- Sony Chief: We Reached Out To The White House Over 'The Interview' Concerns
- HBO's 'The Normal Heart' To Receive PGA's Stanley Kramer Award
- Watch President Obama Discuss Sony Hack In Year-End Press Conference (Live Stream)
- Comedy Central Moves Up '@Midnight' For 2 Weeks Ahead Of Larry Wilmore Premiere
- MPAA Says North Korea Attack On Sony Is “Despicable, Criminal Act”
- Hulu Acquires 'Fargo' Miniseries In Deal With MGM