AMC Networks has promoted three executives in its Corporate Communications department. Georgia Juvelis has been elevated from VP to SVP, Corporate Communications, and Lisa Rogen and Jaime Saberito have been promoted from directors to VP of Corporate Communications. Juvelis, who joined the company in 2008, oversees all business and trade media relations for the company and its brands, including AMC, IFC, Sundance Channel, WE tv, AMC/Sundance Channel Global and IFC Films. In this role, she acts as chief company spokesperson and manages the Corporate Communications department, which includes Rogen and Saberito. Juvelis, a 15-year PR veteran, came to AMC Networks from Gemstar-TV Guide where she was VP communications. Rogen, who joined AMC in 2005 from Rubenstein Public Relations, manages the day-to-day trade and business media relations for AMC and IFC Films. Jaime Saberito idoes the same for IFC and WE tv. Saberito began her career at AMC as a publicist and rejoined AMC Networks in 2009 after a stint at Hallmark Channel.
AMC Networks Ups Communications Execs
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
John Oliver: Donald Trump Tyrannizes TV News Week With "Bat-Sh*t Crazy" News Conference, Terrorism-In-Sweden Speech
Simon & Schuster Cancels Milo Yiannopoulos 'Dangerous' Book Deal After Conservative Blog Digs Up Old Interview
Latest TV News
- Greta Van Susteren To Donald Trump: “Back Off”
- Harold Lloyd Pics To Be Animated; INTV Adds Li Ruigang Keynote – Global Briefs
- Seth Meyers: Donald Trump’s Past Few Years In Office Have Only Been One Month
- ‘Timeless’ Season Finale: Shawn Ryan On Big Twist & Reset For Potential Season 2
- ‘Timeless’ Awaits Renewal Decision By NBC As Season 1 Ends: Is It Out Of Time?
- Conan O’Brien Makes Guest Appearance On Mexican Telenovela ‘Mi Adorable Maldición’