EXCLUSIVE: Matt Gross executive produces ABC/ABC Studios’ drama procedural Body Of Proof, which centers on a neurosurgeon-turned-medical examiner. Now Gross is behind a new hourlong project for ABC and ABC Studios that revolves around neurosurgeons. Titled Burns & Cooley, the medical procedural centers on the top two neurosurgeons at a New York hospital who find themselves competing on every level—both personally and professionally—as they handle some of the toughest medical cases in the world involving the brain. The problem? The bitter rivals are ridiculously attracted to one another. Meredith Philpott (Awkward) is writing the script for ABC Studios and Gross Entertainment, whose VP Lindsay Goffman brought in the project. Gross executive produces. Philpott is with APA and Heroes and Villains; Gross is with attorney Karl Austin.
ABC Buys Matt Gross Medical Drama
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Harold Lloyd Pics To Be Animated; INTV Adds Li Ruigang Keynote – Global Briefs
- Seth Meyers: Donald Trump’s Past Few Years In Office Have Only Been One Month
- ‘Timeless’ Season Finale: Shawn Ryan On Big Twist & Reset For Potential Season 2
- ‘Timeless’ Awaits Renewal Decision By NBC As Season 1 Ends: Is It Out Of Time?
- Conan O’Brien Makes Guest Appearance On Mexican Telenovela ‘Mi Adorable Maldición’
- Brenda Buttner Dies: Fox News ‘Bulls And Bears’ Host Was 55