EXCLUSIVE: Matt Gross executive produces ABC/ABC Studios’ drama procedural Body Of Proof, which centers on a neurosurgeon-turned-medical examiner. Now Gross is behind a new hourlong project for ABC and ABC Studios that revolves around neurosurgeons. Titled Burns & Cooley, the medical procedural centers on the top two neurosurgeons at a New York hospital who find themselves competing on every level—both personally and professionally—as they handle some of the toughest medical cases in the world involving the brain. The problem? The bitter rivals are ridiculously attracted to one another. Meredith Philpott (Awkward) is writing the script for ABC Studios and Gross Entertainment, whose VP Lindsay Goffman brought in the project. Gross executive produces. Philpott is with APA and Heroes and Villains; Gross is with attorney Karl Austin.
ABC Buys Matt Gross Medical Drama
What's Hot on Deadline
How My Struggle As A Survivor Of Sexual Abuse Became 'The Tale', A Movie I Hope Will Change The World - Guest Column
Latest TV News
- ‘Charmed’ Star Sarah Jeffery Hits Back At Reboot Critics, Touts Its “Positive Effect”
- MSNBC’s Nicolle Wallace Reads Donald Trump’s Tweets — Until She Just Can’t Take It Anymore
- Deadpool’s Thank You Vs. ‘Golden Girls’ Opening Theme: Who Swore It Better?
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Ron Howard, Will Yun Lee & Natalie Dormer
- Hollywood Tweets On Bailed Weinstein: “We Were All Silent For So Long”
- LeBron James Tops Ratings For ESPN; Cavs Keep NBA Playoffs Dream Alive