EXCLUSIVE: Matt Gross executive produces ABC/ABC Studios’ drama procedural Body Of Proof, which centers on a neurosurgeon-turned-medical examiner. Now Gross is behind a new hourlong project for ABC and ABC Studios that revolves around neurosurgeons. Titled Burns & Cooley, the medical procedural centers on the top two neurosurgeons at a New York hospital who find themselves competing on every level—both personally and professionally—as they handle some of the toughest medical cases in the world involving the brain. The problem? The bitter rivals are ridiculously attracted to one another. Meredith Philpott (Awkward) is writing the script for ABC Studios and Gross Entertainment, whose VP Lindsay Goffman brought in the project. Gross executive produces. Philpott is with APA and Heroes and Villains; Gross is with attorney Karl Austin.
ABC Buys Matt Gross Medical Drama
What's Hot on Deadline
'Latin Lover' Seduces, 'The Circle' Broken By D+ CinemaScore, 'Baahubali 2' Mighty As 'Furious' Leads Listless Weekend
'Reservoir Dogs' Reunion: Quentin Tarantino Recalls When He "Knew Making Movies Was Going To Work Out" — Tribeca
Latest TV News
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Live Blog: Who Needs Donald Trump?
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Livestream – Watch It Here
- Donald Trump Blasts Hollywood & Media Elites At “Boring” POTUS Snubbed WHCD
- Will Ferrell Brings His George W. Bush To Samantha Bee’s Press Bash
- Climate March: Leo DiCaprio, Jane Fonda, Jared Leto Among Hollywood Voices
- ‘Orange Is The New Black’ Hacker Shares Stolen Episodes, Threatens Others