EXCLUSIVE: Matt Gross executive produces ABC/ABC Studios’ drama procedural Body Of Proof, which centers on a neurosurgeon-turned-medical examiner. Now Gross is behind a new hourlong project for ABC and ABC Studios that revolves around neurosurgeons. Titled Burns & Cooley, the medical procedural centers on the top two neurosurgeons at a New York hospital who find themselves competing on every level—both personally and professionally—as they handle some of the toughest medical cases in the world involving the brain. The problem? The bitter rivals are ridiculously attracted to one another. Meredith Philpott (Awkward) is writing the script for ABC Studios and Gross Entertainment, whose VP Lindsay Goffman brought in the project. Gross executive produces. Philpott is with APA and Heroes and Villains; Gross is with attorney Karl Austin.
ABC Buys Matt Gross Medical Drama
What's Hot on Deadline
‘Sherlock’ Creators & Cast On Season 4 Finale's Thrills & Heart; Is This Really ‘The Final Problem’ For The Baker Street Boys?
'Hidden Figures' Calculates $25M+ Weekend, But Why Are So Many Movies Bombing Over MLK? - Monday AM Update
'Rogue One' Rises To $980M Global; 'Passengers' Takes Over Offshore No. 1 - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump’s Next Sit-Down Interview: ‘Fox & Friends’
- ‘Taboo’ Premiere Draws 3.4M Viewers In L+3 For FX
- ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ Expected To Return For Season 14 In Summer
- Glory Daze: Springsteen Cover Band Latest To Pull Out Of Trump Inauguration Event
- Steelers Win On NBC Is Most-Watched & Highest Rated Game Ever In First Two NFL Playoff Rounds
- Monica Crowley Bows Out Of Trump Administration Role As Plagiarism Reports Swirl