EXCLUSIVE: Matt Gross executive produces ABC/ABC Studios’ drama procedural Body Of Proof, which centers on a neurosurgeon-turned-medical examiner. Now Gross is behind a new hourlong project for ABC and ABC Studios that revolves around neurosurgeons. Titled Burns & Cooley, the medical procedural centers on the top two neurosurgeons at a New York hospital who find themselves competing on every level—both personally and professionally—as they handle some of the toughest medical cases in the world involving the brain. The problem? The bitter rivals are ridiculously attracted to one another. Meredith Philpott (Awkward) is writing the script for ABC Studios and Gross Entertainment, whose VP Lindsay Goffman brought in the project. Gross executive produces. Philpott is with APA and Heroes and Villains; Gross is with attorney Karl Austin.
ABC Buys Matt Gross Medical Drama
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert's Live Post-Debate 'Late Show' Tops Household Ratings But Edged By Jimmy Kimmel In Demo
Latest TV News
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Preview: Who Does Negan Kill? Is It [Spoiler]?
- ABC Buys Couples Comedy From Amy Harris, Ben Silverman & Jordan Schur
- Sony Pictures Int’l Pacts With Producers Eduardo Cisneros & Jason Shuman
- ‘Madonna: Rebel Heart Tour’ Concert Film To Premiere On Showtime
- How The Power-Broker Koch Brothers Are Killing The Florida Film Business
- James Patterson Teams With David Marshall Grant For ‘Stingray’ FBI Drama At CBS, Sells ‘NYPD Red’ Adaptation…