Zodiak Media is consolidating its production businesses in North, Central and South America to mirror its structure at its 45 other production outfits in 20 territories worldwide. The newly formed Zodiak Americas, announced today, is is part of a longer-term plan to increase the production company’s focus and investments in the region and will be spearheaded by Zodiak Media COO Jonny Slow, who will relocate from London to LA to become Zodiak Americas CEO. He will work closely with new Zodiak USA CEO Natalka Znak, who was promoted to the post last month and oversees a U.S. programming slate that includes ABC series Secret Millionaire and Celebrity Wife Swap and truTV’s two highest-rated series, Hardcore Pawn and Lizard Lick Towing. He also will work alongside Zodiak Latino CEO Harris Whitbeck and Zodiak Brazil CEO Carla Affonso. “This move is a demonstration of the importance of these geographic markets to us and the pace with which we want to both broaden our activities in TV production and develop our international distribution and online media activities here,” Zodiak Media CEO David Frank said.
Zodiak Targets Expansion With Launch Of Zodiak Americas
Trending Now on Deadline
'Dancing With The Stars' Finale Ratings Hit 4-Season High, 'The Voice' Down, 'Flash' & 'Mindy Project' Even
More From Team
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot
- Matt Barr Joins TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot; Katie Sarife In 'The Michelle Knight Story'