Zodiak Media is consolidating its production businesses in North, Central and South America to mirror its structure at its 45 other production outfits in 20 territories worldwide. The newly formed Zodiak Americas, announced today, is is part of a longer-term plan to increase the production company’s focus and investments in the region and will be spearheaded by Zodiak Media COO Jonny Slow, who will relocate from London to LA to become Zodiak Americas CEO. He will work closely with new Zodiak USA CEO Natalka Znak, who was promoted to the post last month and oversees a U.S. programming slate that includes ABC series Secret Millionaire and Celebrity Wife Swap and truTV’s two highest-rated series, Hardcore Pawn and Lizard Lick Towing. He also will work alongside Zodiak Latino CEO Harris Whitbeck and Zodiak Brazil CEO Carla Affonso. “This move is a demonstration of the importance of these geographic markets to us and the pace with which we want to both broaden our activities in TV production and develop our international distribution and online media activities here,” Zodiak Media CEO David Frank said.
Zodiak Targets Expansion With Launch Of Zodiak Americas
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Create Advertising Group Ups Carrie Gormley & Jonathan Gitlin
- Karen Pittman Joins 'The Americans'; Gloria Reuben In 'Mr. Robot'
- 'Below Deck' Renewed For Third Season By Bravo
- 'Shark Tank' Spinoff 'Beyond The Tank' Ordered At ABC
- 'Cold Justice' Spinoff Greenlit By TNT
- Hollywood Film Awards Sets 18 Categories