Zodiak Media is consolidating its production businesses in North, Central and South America to mirror its structure at its 45 other production outfits in 20 territories worldwide. The newly formed Zodiak Americas, announced today, is is part of a longer-term plan to increase the production company’s focus and investments in the region and will be spearheaded by Zodiak Media COO Jonny Slow, who will relocate from London to LA to become Zodiak Americas CEO. He will work closely with new Zodiak USA CEO Natalka Znak, who was promoted to the post last month and oversees a U.S. programming slate that includes ABC series Secret Millionaire and Celebrity Wife Swap and truTV’s two highest-rated series, Hardcore Pawn and Lizard Lick Towing. He also will work alongside Zodiak Latino CEO Harris Whitbeck and Zodiak Brazil CEO Carla Affonso. “This move is a demonstration of the importance of these geographic markets to us and the pace with which we want to both broaden our activities in TV production and develop our international distribution and online media activities here,” Zodiak Media CEO David Frank said.
Zodiak Targets Expansion With Launch Of Zodiak Americas
What's Hot on Deadline
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
Latest TV News
- After 1-Day Strike, IATSE Wins Contract With NBC’s ‘Spartan: Ultimate Team Challenge’
- NBC’s Robert Greenblatt On The Importance Of Leaving A Digital Footprint – NAB Show
- ‘Turn: Washington’s Spies’ Gets Season 4 Premiere Date; AMC Unveils Key Art
- TV Upfronts 2017 Schedule: Fewer Agency Parties Amid WGA Strike Fears; CBS Tackles Unexpected Vacancy
- ABC Sets Season Finale Dates
- Seth Meyers & Stephen Colbert Take On Donald Trump’s First 100 Days