Zodiak Media is consolidating its production businesses in North, Central and South America to mirror its structure at its 45 other production outfits in 20 territories worldwide. The newly formed Zodiak Americas, announced today, is is part of a longer-term plan to increase the production company’s focus and investments in the region and will be spearheaded by Zodiak Media COO Jonny Slow, who will relocate from London to LA to become Zodiak Americas CEO. He will work closely with new Zodiak USA CEO Natalka Znak, who was promoted to the post last month and oversees a U.S. programming slate that includes ABC series Secret Millionaire and Celebrity Wife Swap and truTV’s two highest-rated series, Hardcore Pawn and Lizard Lick Towing. He also will work alongside Zodiak Latino CEO Harris Whitbeck and Zodiak Brazil CEO Carla Affonso. “This move is a demonstration of the importance of these geographic markets to us and the pace with which we want to both broaden our activities in TV production and develop our international distribution and online media activities here,” Zodiak Media CEO David Frank said.
Zodiak Targets Expansion With Launch Of Zodiak Americas
What's Hot on Deadline
'Office Christmas Party' Gets Louder With $17M+, Though 'Moana' Still Has Leading Luau; 'La La Land' Huge - Noon Update
Earth Will Feel The Power Of The Force Again: Disney's 'Rogue One' On Course For $280M-$350M Global Opening - Preview
Alec Baldwin Says Ha! To Donald Trump, While Judd Apatow Calls 'SNL'-Watching Prez-Elect "Terrifying Lunatic"
Latest TV News
- Fox Buys ‘Basket Case’ Crime Drama From Jeff Eastin & Jason Winer Based On Book
- Judge: LMNO Should Turn Over ‘7 Little Johnstons’ To Discovery
- ‘Celebrity Apprentice’ Host Arnold Schwarzenegger Defends Donald Trump’s Involvement
- Dolly Parton Joins Pentatonix For NBC Holiday Special
- Rudolph Giuliani Will Not Be Part Of Trump Administration
- ABC Buys ‘Down In The Valley’ Crime Drama From David Posamentier & Geoff Moore