Will Yun Lee and Brian Tee have just landed bad guy roles opposite Hugh Jackman in 20th Century Fox’s X-Men Origins: Wolverine sequel, to be directed by James Mangold. Production begins next month in Australia. Lee recently completed the upcoming video game Sleeping Dogs, an open-world cop drama set in Hong Kong that is scheduled for release in August. The game puts players in the boots of Wei Shen (Lee), an undercover police officer fighting through the seedy criminal underworld of the sprawling city. The cast includes Emma Stone, Tom Wilkinson and Lucy Liu. Sleeping Dogs is under the Square Enix banner (Tomb Raider, Final Fantasy, Hitman) by United Front Games. Lee is the lead villain in MGM’s Red Dawn remake opposite Chris Hemsworth and Josh Hutcherson and Sony’s Total Recall remake. He is repped by APA and Industry Entertainment. Tee was lead bad guy in The Fast and The Furious:Tokyo Drift and was also a series regular on Starz series Crash based on the film. He’s repped by BRS and DiSante Frank & Co.
'X-Men: Wolverine' Sets Will Yun Lee, Brian Tee To Join Hugh Jackman
Trending Now on Deadline
Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup
More From Fleming Jr
- Hobbit Sings Sweet Farewell To Middle Earth
- Charles Sipkins Exiting Sony As Corporate PR Head
- Jean-Marc Vallee To Direct Amy Adams In Janis Joplin Biopic
- Katee Sackhoff Gets 'Girl Flu'
- Richard Linklater Cast For Career Achievement Award
- Josh Boone Says Warner Bros Will Turn Stephen King's 'The Stand' Into Four Films