Will Yun Lee and Brian Tee have just landed bad guy roles opposite Hugh Jackman in 20th Century Fox’s X-Men Origins: Wolverine sequel, to be directed by James Mangold. Production begins next month in Australia. Lee recently completed the upcoming video game Sleeping Dogs, an open-world cop drama set in Hong Kong that is scheduled for release in August. The game puts players in the boots of Wei Shen (Lee), an undercover police officer fighting through the seedy criminal underworld of the sprawling city. The cast includes Emma Stone, Tom Wilkinson and Lucy Liu. Sleeping Dogs is under the Square Enix banner (Tomb Raider, Final Fantasy, Hitman) by United Front Games. Lee is the lead villain in MGM’s Red Dawn remake opposite Chris Hemsworth and Josh Hutcherson and Sony’s Total Recall remake. He is repped by APA and Industry Entertainment. Tee was lead bad guy in The Fast and The Furious:Tokyo Drift and was also a series regular on Starz series Crash based on the film. He’s repped by BRS and DiSante Frank & Co.
'X-Men: Wolverine' Sets Will Yun Lee, Brian Tee To Join Hugh Jackman
What's Hot on Deadline
Tom Rothman Takes A Shot At Netflix As He Reveals The "New Sony"; Plus 'Spider-Man' Interview - CinemaCon
Latest Film News
- Sony Lands ‘Hunting El Chapo:’ Studio To Enlist Michael Bay?
- Scott Adkins To Star In Indie Thriller ‘Incoming’; Julia Jones Boards ‘Hard Powder’
- ‘Valerian’, ‘Molly’s Game’, ‘Mile 22’ & ‘Bad Moms Christmas’ Round Out STX…
- Elton John, Andrew Lloyd Webber & Tim Rice To Bring Animated ‘Joseph And The Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat’ To Big Screen For STX…
- Eddie Murphy Returns To Animation With Bo The Bull At STX – CinemaCon
- Robert Rodriguez To Direct ‘Ugly Dolls’ For STX For May 2019 Bow – CinemaCon