Will Yun Lee and Brian Tee have just landed bad guy roles opposite Hugh Jackman in 20th Century Fox’s X-Men Origins: Wolverine sequel, to be directed by James Mangold. Production begins next month in Australia. Lee recently completed the upcoming video game Sleeping Dogs, an open-world cop drama set in Hong Kong that is scheduled for release in August. The game puts players in the boots of Wei Shen (Lee), an undercover police officer fighting through the seedy criminal underworld of the sprawling city. The cast includes Emma Stone, Tom Wilkinson and Lucy Liu. Sleeping Dogs is under the Square Enix banner (Tomb Raider, Final Fantasy, Hitman) by United Front Games. Lee is the lead villain in MGM’s Red Dawn remake opposite Chris Hemsworth and Josh Hutcherson and Sony’s Total Recall remake. He is repped by APA and Industry Entertainment. Tee was lead bad guy in The Fast and The Furious:Tokyo Drift and was also a series regular on Starz series Crash based on the film. He’s repped by BRS and DiSante Frank & Co.
'X-Men: Wolverine' Sets Will Yun Lee, Brian Tee To Join Hugh Jackman
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Last Jedi' Now Opening To $220M: How Disney Continues To Win With The 'Star Wars' Franchise - Update
'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' Skyrockets To $230M Overseas, $450M Global Bow - International Box Office
Harvey Weinstein Again Denies Blackballing Actresses: Says He Wanted Ashley Judd For 'Good Will Hunting'
Latest Film News
- Johnny Depp’s Ex-Lawyers Suing ‘Pirates’ Star Back After He Hit Them For $30M
- 'I, Tonya' Ices Robust Weekend; 'Disaster Artist', 'Shape of Water' & 'Call Me By Your Name' Expand – Specialty…
- ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Skyrockets To $230M Overseas, $450M Global Bow – International Box Office
- Harvey Weinstein Again Denies Blackballing Actresses: Says He Wanted Ashley Judd For ‘Good Will Hunting’
- ‘The Room’ Filmmaker Tommy Wiseau Pitched Himself For Next ‘Star Wars’ Movie
- ‘Darkest Hour’ Is Gary Oldman’s “Man On A Mission” Movie