P.J. Byrne has joined the Martin Scorsese-directed The Wolf Of Wall Street. The Horrible Bosses actor will play “Wigwam” Cohen, one of the gang of brokers that hang around with the Wolf himself Jordan Belfort (Leonardo DiCaprio). The film, adapted from Belfort’s bestselling memoir by Boardwalk Empire’s Terence Winter, chronicles Belfort’s rise and harsh fall on Wall Street. Riza Aziz, Joey McFarland, DiCaprio, Scorsese, Emma Koskoff and Alexandra Milchan are producing. Irwin Winkler and Georgia Kacandes are executive producers. Red Granite Pictures owns the rights to Belfort’s memoir and is financing the film, which is scheduled to begin shooting next month in New York City. Byrne also is appearing in The Campaign with Will Ferrell and Zach Galifianakis, which is out August 10. He is repped by Greene & Associates and Peikoff Law Office.
'The Wolf of Wall Street' Adds P.J. Byrne
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Director Ryan Coogler Writes Letter Of Gratitude After Film's Record-Breaking Weekend
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
Donald Trump Unleashes Base On Jeff Sessions With Tweet Demanding DOJ Investigate Obama In Russia Probe
Ousted Weinstein Company COO David Glasser To File $85M Lawsuit Against Board Members, Alleging He Has Been Made A Scapegoat
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: At $242M Superhero Owns 2nd Best 4-Day Opening & Defeats 'Last Jedi' - Update
Latest Film News
- David Rubin Named President, Physical Production At Global Road Entertainment
- ‘Midnight Rider’ Case: Sarah Jones’ Parents In Court To Try To Prevent Director Randall Miller’s Ask…
- ‘Black Panther’ Leaps Over $200M Offshore; Lands $462M WW Through Tuesday
- Laurie Metcalf On Her Oscar-Nominated ‘Lady Bird’, Returning To ‘Roseanne’ & How B’way Co-Star Glenda Jackson Is A “Monster”…
- Harvey Weinstein Wants Class Action Tossed; Cites Meryl Streep As Shield
- Duplass Brothers Ink Big Netflix Movie Deal