P.J. Byrne has joined the Martin Scorsese-directed The Wolf Of Wall Street. The Horrible Bosses actor will play “Wigwam” Cohen, one of the gang of brokers that hang around with the Wolf himself Jordan Belfort (Leonardo DiCaprio). The film, adapted from Belfort’s bestselling memoir by Boardwalk Empire’s Terence Winter, chronicles Belfort’s rise and harsh fall on Wall Street. Riza Aziz, Joey McFarland, DiCaprio, Scorsese, Emma Koskoff and Alexandra Milchan are producing. Irwin Winkler and Georgia Kacandes are executive producers. Red Granite Pictures owns the rights to Belfort’s memoir and is financing the film, which is scheduled to begin shooting next month in New York City. Byrne also is appearing in The Campaign with Will Ferrell and Zach Galifianakis, which is out August 10. He is repped by Greene & Associates and Peikoff Law Office.
'The Wolf of Wall Street' Adds P.J. Byrne
What's Hot on Deadline
John Oliver Offers Donald Trump His Emmy Award If Candidate Will Accept Election Results On November 8
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'Jack Reacher' Cuffs $31M But 'Mechanic' Puts Wrench Into China Perf; 'Girl', 'Inferno', 'Peregrine' Advance - Intl Box Office
Latest Film News
- ‘Jack Reacher’ Cuffs $31M But ‘Mechanic’ Puts Wrench Into China Perf; ‘Girl’, ‘Inferno’, ‘Peregrine’ Advance – Intl…
- ‘Ouija: Origin Of Evil’: The Newton Brothers Talk Their Horror Film Score
- 'Moonlight' & ‘Michael Moore In TrumpLand' Top 2016 Theater Averages – Specialty B.O.
- ‘Madea’ To Push Well Past $27M As ‘Jack Reacher’ Takes $22M to $23M; ‘Joneses’ Can’t Keep Up – Sun…
- Matthew McConaughey To Be Honored At Napa Valley Film Festival
- Dan Porter, WME’s Head Of Digital, To Exit Agency