P.J. Byrne has joined the Martin Scorsese-directed The Wolf Of Wall Street. The Horrible Bosses actor will play “Wigwam” Cohen, one of the gang of brokers that hang around with the Wolf himself Jordan Belfort (Leonardo DiCaprio). The film, adapted from Belfort’s bestselling memoir by Boardwalk Empire’s Terence Winter, chronicles Belfort’s rise and harsh fall on Wall Street. Riza Aziz, Joey McFarland, DiCaprio, Scorsese, Emma Koskoff and Alexandra Milchan are producing. Irwin Winkler and Georgia Kacandes are executive producers. Red Granite Pictures owns the rights to Belfort’s memoir and is financing the film, which is scheduled to begin shooting next month in New York City. Byrne also is appearing in The Campaign with Will Ferrell and Zach Galifianakis, which is out August 10. He is repped by Greene & Associates and Peikoff Law Office.
'The Wolf of Wall Street' Adds P.J. Byrne
What's Hot on Deadline
Shania Twain Clarifies Comments On Supporting Trump, Says She's "Passionately Against Discrimination"
'A Quiet Place' Still Noisy With $21.7M As 'Rampage' Beats Chest, 'Super Trooper 2' Surprises - Sunday AM Update
'Smallville' Actress Allison Mack Arrested In Sex Trafficking Scheme, Faces 15 Years To Life If Convicted
Hallmark Channel Upfront Presentation Canceled Due To Storm; Net Makes Announcements, Including ‘When Calls the Heart’ Renewal, At Central Park Event
'Rampage' Rounds $216M Overseas; 'A Quiet Place' Cranks WW Volume To $207M - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- Deadline Studio at Tribeca 2018 – Part 2: John Legend, Jeffrey Wright, Alia Shawkat, Jay Ellis & More
- Andrea Nevins Documents Moment Of Barbie’s Transformation With ‘Tiny Shoulders’ — Tribeca Studio
- ‘Rampage’ Rounds $216M Overseas; ‘A Quiet Place’ Cranks WW Volume To $207M – International…
- ‘The Caretaker’ Filmmakers Launch VR Company Hidden Content At Tribeca
- Sarasota Film Festival Caps 20th Anniversary Edition With Jury Prizes For ‘I Am Not A Witch’ And ‘Minding The Gap…
- British Politicians Urge Inclusion Riders To Be Introduced To Secure Film & High-End TV Tax Relief