EXCLUSIVE: Wes Craven and Steve Niles have teamed for the graphic novel Coming Of Rage and a possible movie adaptation too. The Nightmare On Elm Street and Scream director created the upcoming comic, and Niles, who wrote the graphic novels 30 Days Of Night and Wake The Dead, wrote it. Live Free Or Die Hard producer Arnold Rifkin and Liquid Comics CEO Sharad Devarajan are developing a feature film version of Rage with Craven. Though no details are available on the comic or the film, it is pretty clear that there’ll be a healthy dose of horror, blood and suspense. Coming Of Rage is the first publication in Craven and Rifkin’s partnership with Liquid Comics, announced in 2010. It will be released by Liquid in 2013 as both a five-issue comic series and a graphic novel. Liquid Comics plans to have additional digital elements for iPads and iPhones to compliment the publication. Craven is repped by WME and Industry Entertainment.
Wes Craven & Steve Niles Bringing 'Coming Of Rage' To Comic Stores & Big Screen
What's Hot on Deadline
Fox Knew About Bill O'Reilly's Big Sexual Harassment Settlement When They Renewed His Contract - Update
Latest Film News
- Josh Brolin Opens Up About Death Of ‘Deadpool 2’ Stuntwoman Joi “SJ” Harris
- Sex Abuse Silence Is Over, But Even The Academy Is Entitled To A Defense
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’ Director Received Multiple Threats From Suge Knight, Court Records Claim
- ‘Boo 2! A Madea Halloween’ Reaps $21M+ During October Dumping Ground At The B.O.
- Harvey Weinstein Has “Different Recollection” Of Events In Lupita Nyong’o Op-Ed
- APA Agent Tyler Grasham Fired From Agency Following Sexual Assault Allegations