EXCLUSIVE: Wes Craven and Steve Niles have teamed for the graphic novel Coming Of Rage and a possible movie adaptation too. The Nightmare On Elm Street and Scream director created the upcoming comic, and Niles, who wrote the graphic novels 30 Days Of Night and Wake The Dead, wrote it. Live Free Or Die Hard producer Arnold Rifkin and Liquid Comics CEO Sharad Devarajan are developing a feature film version of Rage with Craven. Though no details are available on the comic or the film, it is pretty clear that there’ll be a healthy dose of horror, blood and suspense. Coming Of Rage is the first publication in Craven and Rifkin’s partnership with Liquid Comics, announced in 2010. It will be released by Liquid in 2013 as both a five-issue comic series and a graphic novel. Liquid Comics plans to have additional digital elements for iPads and iPhones to compliment the publication. Craven is repped by WME and Industry Entertainment.
Wes Craven & Steve Niles Bringing 'Coming Of Rage' To Comic Stores & Big Screen
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Latest Film News
- Harvey Weinstein Drew Up 91-Name List For Investigators To Target: Report
- Little People Played Big Enough At A Guild Screening Of Alexander Payne’s ‘Downsizing’
- Hollywood Split Over Al Franken; Former ‘SNL’ Cast Members Take Sides
- David Cassidy Hospitalized With Reported Organ Failure
- Ann Wedgeworth Dies: ‘Three’s Company’, ‘Sweet Dreams’ Actress Was 83
- Malcolm Young Dies: AC/DC Guitarist Rocked Charts & TV-Film Soundtracks