EXCLUSIVE: Wes Craven and Steve Niles have teamed for the graphic novel Coming Of Rage and a possible movie adaptation too. The Nightmare On Elm Street and Scream director created the upcoming comic, and Niles, who wrote the graphic novels 30 Days Of Night and Wake The Dead, wrote it. Live Free Or Die Hard producer Arnold Rifkin and Liquid Comics CEO Sharad Devarajan are developing a feature film version of Rage with Craven. Though no details are available on the comic or the film, it is pretty clear that there’ll be a healthy dose of horror, blood and suspense. Coming Of Rage is the first publication in Craven and Rifkin’s partnership with Liquid Comics, announced in 2010. It will be released by Liquid in 2013 as both a five-issue comic series and a graphic novel. Liquid Comics plans to have additional digital elements for iPads and iPhones to compliment the publication. Craven is repped by WME and Industry Entertainment.
Wes Craven & Steve Niles Bringing 'Coming Of Rage' To Comic Stores & Big Screen
What's Hot on Deadline
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
TV Upfronts 2017 Schedule: Fewer Agency Parties Amid WGA Strike Fears; CBS Tackles Unexpected Vacancy
Latest Film News
- Deadline Studio at Tribeca 2017 – Day 5 – Milo Ventimiglia, Cobie Smulders, Justin Long, Martin Landau & More
- Jeff Goldblum Books Trip To ‘Jurassic World’ Sequel
- WGA Contract Talks Over For The Day, Will Resume Wednesday – Update
- Universal’s ‘Half To Death’ & ‘The Snowman’ Swap Slots; ‘Insidious: Chapter 4’ Moves Off 2017 Schedule…
- Netflix Picks Up Alfre Woodard-Starring Drama ‘Juanita’
- Will Smith In Talks To Join Ang Lee For ‘Gemini Man’