WE tv has ordered a third season of Joan and Melissa Rivers’ reality series Joan & Melissa: Joan Knows Best? to premiere in first-quarter 2013. The network also officially announced the third-season renewal of Braxton Family Values for a launch in first-quarter 2013, and set a September 20 premiere date for its spinoff Tamar & Vince. Additionally, My Fair Wedding With David Tutera will get a fifth season with a new look and focus, and new title: My Fair Wedding: Unveiled. WE also recently picked up a second season of Mary, Mary, featuring sisters and singers Erica and Tina Campbell, which will premiere December 13.
WE Renews 'Joan & Melissa', Other Series
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Lenora Crichlow & Spencer Grammer Join 'Mr. Robinson' On NBC
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par In Households, Slip In Demo With Host Cameron Diaz
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox