WE tv has ordered a third season of Joan and Melissa Rivers’ reality series Joan & Melissa: Joan Knows Best? to premiere in first-quarter 2013. The network also officially announced the third-season renewal of Braxton Family Values for a launch in first-quarter 2013, and set a September 20 premiere date for its spinoff Tamar & Vince. Additionally, My Fair Wedding With David Tutera will get a fifth season with a new look and focus, and new title: My Fair Wedding: Unveiled. WE also recently picked up a second season of Mary, Mary, featuring sisters and singers Erica and Tina Campbell, which will premiere December 13.
WE Renews 'Joan & Melissa', Other Series
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- DirecTV Picks Up 'Downton Abbey' Parody Series 'The Britishes' From Electus Digital
- 'Phantom Of The Opera' Drama Set At ABC With Marc Cherry Producing
- Archie Comics Drama Series 'Riverdale' Set At Fox With Greg Berlanti Producing
- Rebecca Creskoff Joins HBO's 'Silicon Valley' As New Regular
- 'CSI' Order Trimmed: Is This The End?