WE tv has ordered a third season of Joan and Melissa Rivers’ reality series Joan & Melissa: Joan Knows Best? to premiere in first-quarter 2013. The network also officially announced the third-season renewal of Braxton Family Values for a launch in first-quarter 2013, and set a September 20 premiere date for its spinoff Tamar & Vince. Additionally, My Fair Wedding With David Tutera will get a fifth season with a new look and focus, and new title: My Fair Wedding: Unveiled. WE also recently picked up a second season of Mary, Mary, featuring sisters and singers Erica and Tina Campbell, which will premiere December 13.
WE Renews 'Joan & Melissa', Other Series
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jason Bourne' On Way To $55M To $60M; 'Bad Moms' Reaching For $30M; 'Nerve' Could Find $15M - Friday Matinees
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, 'Wayward Pines' Finale Down From 2015
Bill Maher On Hillary Clinton Nomination: "First, Lady Ghostbusters And Now This; America's On A Roll!"
Latest TV News
- ‘The Apprentice’ Launched Donald Trump’s Presidential Bid, ‘Frontline: The Choice 2016…
- Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg Pens Strong Endorsement Of Hillary Clinton
- ‘Hell On Wheels’ Series Finale Draws 2.5 Million Viewers In Live+3
- ‘Mercy Street’ Season 2 Stresses Drama Of Battle Scenes, Corset Lacing & Fingernails – TCA
- Nat Geo Greenlights ‘The Long Road Home’ Event Series Based On Martha Raddatz Book
- Michael Giordano Upped To SVP Business Affairs At 20th Century Fox TV