WE tv has ordered a third season of Joan and Melissa Rivers’ reality series Joan & Melissa: Joan Knows Best? to premiere in first-quarter 2013. The network also officially announced the third-season renewal of Braxton Family Values for a launch in first-quarter 2013, and set a September 20 premiere date for its spinoff Tamar & Vince. Additionally, My Fair Wedding With David Tutera will get a fifth season with a new look and focus, and new title: My Fair Wedding: Unveiled. WE also recently picked up a second season of Mary, Mary, featuring sisters and singers Erica and Tina Campbell, which will premiere December 13.
WE Renews 'Joan & Melissa', Other Series
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'