WE tv has ordered a third season of Joan and Melissa Rivers’ reality series Joan & Melissa: Joan Knows Best? to premiere in first-quarter 2013. The network also officially announced the third-season renewal of Braxton Family Values for a launch in first-quarter 2013, and set a September 20 premiere date for its spinoff Tamar & Vince. Additionally, My Fair Wedding With David Tutera will get a fifth season with a new look and focus, and new title: My Fair Wedding: Unveiled. WE also recently picked up a second season of Mary, Mary, featuring sisters and singers Erica and Tina Campbell, which will premiere December 13.
WE Renews 'Joan & Melissa', Other Series
What's Hot on Deadline
Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: "I'm Glad It's Going Slowly, You Don't Deserve A Bullet... Stay Tuned"
Latest TV News
- Seth Meyers Confirmed For Golden Globes Hosting Gig
- ‘Charlie Brown Thanksgiving’ Special Ratings Top Feast of Holiday Eve Offerings
- ‘The Four: Battle For Stardom’: Fox Promos Disruptive Singing Competition
- ‘Entourage’ Extra Alleges Jeremy Piven Sexually Assaulted Her In 2009 – Report
- ‘Rellik’ & ‘The Miniaturist’ Head To China Via Streaming Service iQIYI
- BBC Upgrades Scandinavian Crime Drama ‘The Bridge’ To BBC Two