Jennifer York, formerly of TGMD, will head the new division for commercial actors. DPN Talent’s clients include Mark Hamill, Ron Perlman, John Ratzenberger, Peter Coyote, James Remar, Billy West, Dave Herman, Brenda Strong, Isabelle Fuhrman (Hunger Games), Tyler Posey (Teen Wolfe) Penny Marshall and Fred Savage, DPN Talent President Jeff Danis said today in a statement. DPN was formed in 2007 from the ICM voice over department, where Danis served as Senior VP for 25 years. He and his business partner Kama Nist, formerly of ICM voice over, were joined by ex-ICM agents Natanya Rose, Mike Shallbetter and Jeremy Tefft. Rose serves as VP and head of the animation division. Shallbetter is a VP of the promo division and Tefft runs the commercial division along with Trish Esposito.
Voice Over Agency DPN Talent Launches On-Camera Division
What's Hot on Deadline
'Thursday Night Football' Ratings Down From Thanksgiving 2016, Macy's Parade Steady, 'Young Sheldon' Up
Pete Hammond's Notes On The Season: 'Wonder' Makes Awards Play; 'Dunkirk' Storms The Q&A Circuit; Netflix Sends A Pig To Voters
Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: "I'm Glad It's Going Slowly, You Don't Deserve A Bullet... Stay Tuned"
Latest Film News
- ‘Coco’ Cooking $71M+; ‘Justice League’ At $59M+; ‘Wonder’ Wows At $31M+: Black…
- Pete Hammond’s Notes On The Season: ‘Wonder’ Makes Awards Play; ‘Dunkirk’ Storms The Q&A Circuit; Netflix Sends A Pig…
- Kumail Nanjiani On How A Pitch To Judd Apatow About A Ghost Witch Movie Begat ‘The Big Sick’ – The…
- Exhibition Stocks Rise In Short Trading Session On Holiday Box Office Optimism
- ‘Arthur Miller: Writer’ Helmer Rebecca Miller Discusses Her Doc Portrait Of Father Arthur Miller
- Denis Villeneuve On His Love Of Sci-Fi, Working With Ridley Scott On ‘Blade Runner 2049’ & Revisiting ‘Dune’ – Behind…