Jennifer York, formerly of TGMD, will head the new division for commercial actors. DPN Talent’s clients include Mark Hamill, Ron Perlman, John Ratzenberger, Peter Coyote, James Remar, Billy West, Dave Herman, Brenda Strong, Isabelle Fuhrman (Hunger Games), Tyler Posey (Teen Wolfe) Penny Marshall and Fred Savage, DPN Talent President Jeff Danis said today in a statement. DPN was formed in 2007 from the ICM voice over department, where Danis served as Senior VP for 25 years. He and his business partner Kama Nist, formerly of ICM voice over, were joined by ex-ICM agents Natanya Rose, Mike Shallbetter and Jeremy Tefft. Rose serves as VP and head of the animation division. Shallbetter is a VP of the promo division and Tefft runs the commercial division along with Trish Esposito.
Voice Over Agency DPN Talent Launches On-Camera Division
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Middle' Series Finale: ABC's Fond Farewell To America's Beloved TV Family Is One "Heck Of A Ride"
'The Middle' Co-Creator On The "Bittersweet" Series Finale, Devoted Fans And Possible 10-Year Reboot
Latest Film News
- ‘Mulan’: Utkarsh Ambudkar & Ron Yuan Added To Disney’s Live-Action Adaptation
- Harvey Weinstein Faces Federal Sex Crimes Probe As NYC & LA Cases Amble
- Military Hero John Chapman’s Incredible Story To Come To Big Screen, Courtesy Of Thruline Entertainment
- Bill Hader & Alec Berg Bringing ‘Barry’ To Produced By Conference
- Tyler Posey To Co-Star In ‘The Last Summer’
- Paramount Wins Cory Goodman Spec ‘The Oberlin Incident;’ Safehouse & Aperture To Produce