On the heels of Ice Age: Continental Drift‘s worldwide box office tally of $419.3 million, Fox Animation Studios president Vanessa Morrison has renewed her deal with Fox Filmed Entertainment, the studio announced today. Additionally Brian Keane, EVP and COO at Fox Animation’s Blue Sky Studios, has re-upped with the company. Keane continues to report to Morrison, who most recently oversaw Ice Age 4. Morrison oversaw Rio, which grossed more than $486 million worldwide. Next up for Fox Animation is Epic, a 3D CGI action-adventure comedy directed by Chris Wedge. Voice cast includes Beyoncé Knowles, Colin Farrell, Josh Hutcherson and Amanda Seyrfried. Morrison was named president of Fox Animation Studios in 2007 after serving as EVP at 20th Century Fox. Keane joined Greenwich, Conn.-based Blue Sky in 1999 as the CFO and in 2002 was promoted to general manager. In 2007, he became the studio’s COO.
Vanessa Morrison Re-Ups With Fox, Brian Keane With Blue Sky After 'Ice Age 4'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Toronto Film Fest Reducing Lineup By 20%; Retires Vanguard, City To City Sections
- WGA Meeting Shows Guild On Strike Footing As Contract Talks Loom
- 'Alien: Covenant' ‘Prologue’ Video Introduces The Colony Ship's Crew Before Cryosleep
- UTA Rally Speakers: Gavin Newsom, Jodie Foster, Keegan-Michael Key & More
- SAG-AFTRA “Disappointed” In Court Pausing IMDb Age Law
- Trevor Habberstad Dies: ‘X-Men’ & ‘Doctor Strange’ Stuntman Was 27