Universal Pictures International (UPI) Russia will handle physical theatrical distribution of Premium Film’s upcoming slate of eight movies in Russia and CIS countries (excluding Ukraine). The announcement was made today by Vadim Ivanov, Managing Director of UPI Russia, and Aram Hovhannisyan, Marketing Director of Premium Film. The first major release will be Jackie Chan’s Chinese Zodiac, the next installment of the Armor of God franchise. Chan starred in, wrote the script, directed and staged all stunts for the film. Chinese Zodiac will be followed by Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Last Stand, his first leading role in his acting comeback. The next major release will be Scary Movie 5. The first four films in the Scary Movie series grossed $800 million at the worldwide box office.
Universal Pictures International Russia Announces Distribution Deal With Premium Film
What's Hot on Deadline
Shania Twain Clarifies Comments On Supporting Trump, Says She's "Passionately Against Discrimination"
Stormy Daniels' Lawyer Says Relationship Between Cohen And Hannity "Far More Extensive" Than People Believe
'Fast & Furious' Animated Series Set At Netflix Based On Universal Movies As Deal With DreamWorks Animation TV Expands
Latest Film News
- ‘Puppet Master’ Reimagining To Hit Theaters In August Via RLJE Films
- Oscar 2019 Key Dates: Academy And ABC Unveil Timeline
- ‘Disobedience’ Star Rachel Weisz On Film’s Depiction Of “Hidden, Secret Community”…
- CJ 4DPLEX & Cineworld Group Expand Pact To Boost Number Of 4DX Theaters – CinemaCon
- Elaine Chin Joins Exec Film Ranks At Participant Media
- NBA Star Stephen Curry Inks Film & TV Deal With Sony