Universal Pictures International (UPI) Russia will handle physical theatrical distribution of Premium Film’s upcoming slate of eight movies in Russia and CIS countries (excluding Ukraine). The announcement was made today by Vadim Ivanov, Managing Director of UPI Russia, and Aram Hovhannisyan, Marketing Director of Premium Film. The first major release will be Jackie Chan’s Chinese Zodiac, the next installment of the Armor of God franchise. Chan starred in, wrote the script, directed and staged all stunts for the film. Chinese Zodiac will be followed by Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Last Stand, his first leading role in his acting comeback. The next major release will be Scary Movie 5. The first four films in the Scary Movie series grossed $800 million at the worldwide box office.
Universal Pictures International Russia Announces Distribution Deal With Premium Film
Trending Now on Deadline
Ferguson Grand Jury Decision: CNN & Fox News Reporters Attacked On-Air; Networks Go Live To Obama Remarks Over No Indictment - Update
More From Team
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot
- Matt Barr Joins TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot; Katie Sarife In 'The Michelle Knight Story'