Universal Pictures International (UPI) Russia will handle physical theatrical distribution of Premium Film’s upcoming slate of eight movies in Russia and CIS countries (excluding Ukraine). The announcement was made today by Vadim Ivanov, Managing Director of UPI Russia, and Aram Hovhannisyan, Marketing Director of Premium Film. The first major release will be Jackie Chan’s Chinese Zodiac, the next installment of the Armor of God franchise. Chan starred in, wrote the script, directed and staged all stunts for the film. Chinese Zodiac will be followed by Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Last Stand, his first leading role in his acting comeback. The next major release will be Scary Movie 5. The first four films in the Scary Movie series grossed $800 million at the worldwide box office.
Universal Pictures International Russia Announces Distribution Deal With Premium Film
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Team
- Watch President Obama Discuss Sony Hack In Year-End Press Conference (Live Stream)
- Comedy Central Moves Up '@Midnight' For 2 Weeks Ahead Of Larry Wilmore Premiere
- MPAA Says North Korea Attack On Sony Is “Despicable, Criminal Act”
- Hulu Acquires 'Fargo' Miniseries In Deal With MGM
- Loretta Devine Joins Jerrod Carmichael Comedy Pilot; Hemky Madera In 'Queen Of The South'
- Fox Business Network Will Receive 'Strange Inheritance' In January