Universal Pictures International (UPI) Russia will handle physical theatrical distribution of Premium Film’s upcoming slate of eight movies in Russia and CIS countries (excluding Ukraine). The announcement was made today by Vadim Ivanov, Managing Director of UPI Russia, and Aram Hovhannisyan, Marketing Director of Premium Film. The first major release will be Jackie Chan’s Chinese Zodiac, the next installment of the Armor of God franchise. Chan starred in, wrote the script, directed and staged all stunts for the film. Chinese Zodiac will be followed by Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Last Stand, his first leading role in his acting comeback. The next major release will be Scary Movie 5. The first four films in the Scary Movie series grossed $800 million at the worldwide box office.
Universal Pictures International Russia Announces Distribution Deal With Premium Film
What's Hot on Deadline
'Gods Of Egypt': 'Selma' Director Ava DuVernay Responds To Alex Proyas & Lionsgate Apology For Lack Of Diversity - Update
Black Friday Box Office Explodes: Top 20 Pics +112% Over Thanksgiving; Katniss Eyes $74.4M 5-Day - Saturday AM Update
Two-Time Oscar Winner Jane Fonda Back In The Hunt For 'Youth' Three Decades After Her Last Nomination
Universal Lands Hot Novel 'The Girl Before'; Ron Howard To Direct, Brian Grazer & Michael De Luca To Produce
Latest Film News
- ‘The Assassin’, ‘Carol’, ‘Mad Max: Fury Road’ Top BFI Sight & Sound’s Best Of 2015
- Will DiCaprio, Depp Or Smith Nab Best Actor Oscar Or Does Redmayne Take It Again? — Awardsline
- ‘Gods Of Egypt’: ‘Selma’ Director Ava DuVernay Responds To Alex Proyas & Lionsgate Apology For Lack Of Diversity…
- ‘Steve Jobs’ Composer Daniel Pemberton: Video Of ‘Circle Of Machines’ Performance
- Deadline’s The Contenders: ‘Son Of Saul’ Director László Nemes & Star Géza Röhrig Discuss The Harrowing Cannes Winner’s Journey…
- What Is This ‘Project Delirium’ Jennifer Lawrence Wants To Direct?