Universal Pictures said today it will release The Man With The Iron Fists on Friday, November 2nd of this year. Produced by Quentin Tarantino and others, the stylized action-adventure inspired by kung-fu classics is directed by RZA from a script by Eli Roth who’s also producing. RZA, leader of the Wu-Tang Clan and as one of hip-hop’s most dominant figures, is making his debut as a big-screen helmer, co-writer and leading man with cast including Russell Crowe and Lucy Liu as well as Rick Yune, Jamie Chung, Cung Le, Dave Bautista, Byron Mann, Daniel Wu and Pam Grier.
Universal Dates Tarantino/RZA/Roth/Crowe's 'The Man With The Iron Fists'
What's Hot on Deadline
Roman Polanski On Netflix Impact On Moviegoing: "I Don't Think It's A Basic Threat For Cinema" - Cannes
Red Nose Day Actually: 'Love Actually' Short-Film Sequel With Hugh Grant, Keira Knightley, Bill Nighy & More
Latest Film News
- Why ‘Pirates’ & ‘Baywatch’ Are Shipwrecked At The Domestic B.O. — Friday Night Update
- TWC Schedules ‘Paddington 2’ For Wide Release
- Paramount Nudges ‘Sherlock Gnomes’ To Later Release Date
- Which Festival Debuts In The South Of France Might Travel All The Way To Oscar? — Cannes
- Emma Booth Cast In Universal’s ‘Extinction’; Andy Buckley Horror Indie ‘All Light Will End’
- XYZ Films Spotlights Undiscovered International Talent — Deadline Disruptors