Universal Pictures said today it will release The Man With The Iron Fists on Friday, November 2nd of this year. Produced by Quentin Tarantino and others, the stylized action-adventure inspired by kung-fu classics is directed by RZA from a script by Eli Roth who’s also producing. RZA, leader of the Wu-Tang Clan and as one of hip-hop’s most dominant figures, is making his debut as a big-screen helmer, co-writer and leading man with cast including Russell Crowe and Lucy Liu as well as Rick Yune, Jamie Chung, Cung Le, Dave Bautista, Byron Mann, Daniel Wu and Pam Grier.
Universal Dates Tarantino/RZA/Roth/Crowe's 'The Man With The Iron Fists'
What's Hot on Deadline
'It' Becoming Biggest Horror Pic Ever Beating 'The Exorcist'; 'Annabelle: Creation' Scares Up $100M+
September B.O. Booming To Near All-Time $700M Record As 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle' & 'Lego Ninjago' Enter Fall Fray
Latest Film News
- Animation Is Film Festival Announces Full Slate
- Women’s Media Summit Calls For Boycott Of Movies That Snub Female Filmmakers
- ‘Star Wars’: Ron Howard Teases “Spicey” Set From Han Solo Film
- Bernie Casey Dies: ‘Revenge Of The Nerds And ‘I’m Gonna Git You Sucka’ Actor Was 78
- ‘Escape Plan 3’: Dave Bautista, Max Zhang & More Join Sylvester Stallone For Sequel — UPDATE
- If ‘Kingsman: The Golden Circle’ Brings A Movie Laugh, It Won’t Be A Minute Too Soon