CBS’ Unforgettable beat the odds by scoring a 13-episode second-season renewal after getting cancelled in May. But not everyone from the drama procedural’s cast will be back when series returns next summer. CBS and producing studios Sony Pictures TV and CBS TV Studios locked in stars Poppy Montgomery and Dylan Walsh before the series’ pickup last month. Also signed for Season 2 is Jane Curtin, who joined the series as a new regular halfway through the first season. The three were considered key to Unforgettable‘s renewal. As for the rest of the series’ regular cast, none is expected to continue as producers are evaluating the show’s creative direction. “CBS made some creative changes and the supporting cast will not be returning next season,” Season 1 Unforgettable regular Daya Vaidya tweeted earlier this month. “Yea, Nina, Roe, Mike and Tanya r gone,” she wrote, referring to the characters played on the show by her and fellow regulars Kevin Rankin, Michael Gaston and Britt Lower.
Supporting Cast Of Resurrected CBS Drama 'Unforgettable' Overhauled For Season 2
What's Hot on Deadline
'Parks & Rec' Mike Schur Says "Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey"; 'Leftovers' Damon Lindelof Regrets Theroux Jokes
'Transparent' Creator Jill Soloway Won't Discuss Jeffrey Tambor Scandal, Advocates Anti-Harassment On-Set Rules
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest TV News
- ‘Transparent’ Creator Jill Soloway Won’t Discuss Jeffrey Tambor Scandal, Advocates Anti-Harassment…
- Saoirse Ronan To Host ‘Saturday Night Live’, With Musical Guest U2
- ‘SNL’: Trump Boys Inherit Dad-Free Spot With “Juilliard Massage” Of “RickiLakes”
- ‘Stranger Things’: Duffer Brothers And Cast Reflect On Season 2, Keep Tight-Lipped On Season 3
- ‘Parks & Rec’ Mike Schur Says “Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey”; ‘Leftovers’ Damon Lindelof Regrets…
- Lena Dunham Apologizes For Murray Miller Defense Amid Assault Allegations