CBS’ Unforgettable beat the odds by scoring a 13-episode second-season renewal after getting cancelled in May. But not everyone from the drama procedural’s cast will be back when series returns next summer. CBS and producing studios Sony Pictures TV and CBS TV Studios locked in stars Poppy Montgomery and Dylan Walsh before the series’ pickup last month. Also signed for Season 2 is Jane Curtin, who joined the series as a new regular halfway through the first season. The three were considered key to Unforgettable‘s renewal. As for the rest of the series’ regular cast, none is expected to continue as producers are evaluating the show’s creative direction. “CBS made some creative changes and the supporting cast will not be returning next season,” Season 1 Unforgettable regular Daya Vaidya tweeted earlier this month. “Yea, Nina, Roe, Mike and Tanya r gone,” she wrote, referring to the characters played on the show by her and fellow regulars Kevin Rankin, Michael Gaston and Britt Lower.
Supporting Cast Of Resurrected CBS Drama 'Unforgettable' Overhauled For Season 2
What's Hot on Deadline
'SNL': Anderson Cooper Addresses White House Firings; John Goodman & Fred Armisen Make Surprise Visits
Ellen Barkin Says "Never Get Into An Elevator Alone With Terry Gilliam" After His Criticism Of #MeToo Movement
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
Director Terry Gilliam Says #MeToo "Got Silly", "Monster" Harvey Weinstein "Opened The Door" For Some
Latest TV News
- ‘SNL’: Anderson Cooper Addresses White House Firings; John Goodman & Fred Armisen Make Surprise Visits
- ‘Will & Grace’ Cast React To Season 3 Renewal; Talk Favorite Guest Stars
- ‘Will & Grace’ Revival Renewed For Season 3 By NBC, Season 2 Expanded
- ‘Harry & Meghan’ Teaser: First Look At The Lifetime Royal Romance
- ‘Scandal’ Wraps Production Of Series Finale In A Blaze Of Social-Media Glory
- NCAA Nabs Friday’s Top Spot, ‘MasterChef Junior’ Strong, ‘Taken’ Grabs Season High Crowd