CBS’ Unforgettable beat the odds by scoring a 13-episode second-season renewal after getting cancelled in May. But not everyone from the drama procedural’s cast will be back when series returns next summer. CBS and producing studios Sony Pictures TV and CBS TV Studios locked in stars Poppy Montgomery and Dylan Walsh before the series’ pickup last month. Also signed for Season 2 is Jane Curtin, who joined the series as a new regular halfway through the first season. The three were considered key to Unforgettable‘s renewal. As for the rest of the series’ regular cast, none is expected to continue as producers are evaluating the show’s creative direction. “CBS made some creative changes and the supporting cast will not be returning next season,” Season 1 Unforgettable regular Daya Vaidya tweeted earlier this month. “Yea, Nina, Roe, Mike and Tanya r gone,” she wrote, referring to the characters played on the show by her and fellow regulars Kevin Rankin, Michael Gaston and Britt Lower.
Supporting Cast Of Resurrected CBS Drama 'Unforgettable' Overhauled For Season 2
What's Hot on Deadline
‘Boyhood’, 'Grand Budapest', 'Lego Movie' Score Big At 65th ACE Eddie Awards -- Complete Winners List
Bryan Cranston & David Shore's ‘Sneaky Pete’, Civil Rights Crime Drama From Rene Balcer Get CBS Pilot Orders
More From Andreeva
- Bryan Cranston & David Shore’s 'Sneaky Pete', Civil Rights Crime Drama From Rene Balcer Get CBS Pilot Orders
- Johnny Knoxville, Jermaine Fowler Projects, NBA Buddy Show Among 7 ABC Comedy Pilot Orders
- ABC Picks Up 4 Drama Pilots
- Busy Philipps Joins HBO Comedy Series 'Vice Principals'
- Medical Drama ‘LFE’ Gets CBS Pilot Order
- Idina Menzel To Star In ‘Happy Time’ Comedy Produced By Ellen DeGeneres