CBS’ Unforgettable beat the odds by scoring a 13-episode second-season renewal after getting cancelled in May. But not everyone from the drama procedural’s cast will be back when series returns next summer. CBS and producing studios Sony Pictures TV and CBS TV Studios locked in stars Poppy Montgomery and Dylan Walsh before the series’ pickup last month. Also signed for Season 2 is Jane Curtin, who joined the series as a new regular halfway through the first season. The three were considered key to Unforgettable‘s renewal. As for the rest of the series’ regular cast, none is expected to continue as producers are evaluating the show’s creative direction. “CBS made some creative changes and the supporting cast will not be returning next season,” Season 1 Unforgettable regular Daya Vaidya tweeted earlier this month. “Yea, Nina, Roe, Mike and Tanya r gone,” she wrote, referring to the characters played on the show by her and fellow regulars Kevin Rankin, Michael Gaston and Britt Lower.
Supporting Cast Of Resurrected CBS Drama 'Unforgettable' Overhauled For Season 2
What's Hot on Deadline
'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Reaches Unprecedented Height At Domestic B.O. With $900M, $2B Worldwide
Lionsgate Plans 17 Films For 2017, Says 'Star Wars' Grabbed $50M-$100M From 'Mockingjay 2'; Stock Falls 27%
Latest TV News
- ‘Shades Of Blue’ Starring Jennifer Lopez Renewed For Season 2 By NBC
- Mandalay Sports Media Teams With OBB Pictures For Sports Projects; 76ers’ Joel Embiid First In Lineup
- ‘Rocky Horror Picture Show’ Casts Ben Vereen; ‘Fear The Walking Dead’ Adds Veronica Diaz
- Worldwide Production Agency Names Five As Partners
- Fox Orders ‘The Enforcers’ Female Buddy Comedy Pilot, Chris Case Family Comedy
- ‘Training Day’: Will Ethan Hawke’s Jake Hoyt Return For TV Series Reboot?