Dean Geyer and Jacob Artist have been cast in the upcoming fourth season of Fox‘s Glee, which kicks off September 13. Geyer, a 26-year-old South Africa-born singer-songwriter, will play a love interest for Rachel Berry (Lea Michele), while Artist will play the half-brother of Puck (Mark Salling). In the season premiere, Rachel lands in New York City to attend NYADA and meets Brody Weston (Geyer), a handsome upperclassman who shows an interest in her. Meanwhile, back at McKinley, Puck’s bad-boy younger half-brother Jake Puckerman (Artist) tries out for the glee club, but his attitude could derail his audition. Geyer was on the long-running Australian TV series Neighbours, was a contestant on Australian Idol and guest starred on Fox’s Terra Nova. Artist co-starred in the Lifetime’s TV movie Blue Lagoon: The Awakening and appeared on the comedy series Melissa & Joey.
Two Newcomers Join 'Glee' For Season Four
Trending Now on Deadline
Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup
More From Andreeva
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox
- Resolution's Cynthia Booth & Emma Lewis Join Don Buchwald & Associates
- Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup