Dean Geyer and Jacob Artist have been cast in the upcoming fourth season of Fox‘s Glee, which kicks off September 13. Geyer, a 26-year-old South Africa-born singer-songwriter, will play a love interest for Rachel Berry (Lea Michele), while Artist will play the half-brother of Puck (Mark Salling). In the season premiere, Rachel lands in New York City to attend NYADA and meets Brody Weston (Geyer), a handsome upperclassman who shows an interest in her. Meanwhile, back at McKinley, Puck’s bad-boy younger half-brother Jake Puckerman (Artist) tries out for the glee club, but his attitude could derail his audition. Geyer was on the long-running Australian TV series Neighbours, was a contestant on Australian Idol and guest starred on Fox’s Terra Nova. Artist co-starred in the Lifetime’s TV movie Blue Lagoon: The Awakening and appeared on the comedy series Melissa & Joey.
Two Newcomers Join 'Glee' For Season Four
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Latest TV News
- Hollywood Split Over Al Franken; Former ‘SNL’ Cast Members Take Sides
- Univision & Verizon Reach Deal, Ending Blackout And Restoring Stations
- David Cassidy Hospitalized With Reported Organ Failure
- ‘Hawaii Five-O’ Ratings Top Night Again, ’20/20′ Hits Viewership Season High
- Ann Wedgeworth Dies: ‘Three’s Company’, ‘Sweet Dreams’ Actress Was 83
- Malcolm Young Dies: AC/DC Guitarist Rocked Charts & TV-Film Soundtracks