Dean Geyer and Jacob Artist have been cast in the upcoming fourth season of Fox‘s Glee, which kicks off September 13. Geyer, a 26-year-old South Africa-born singer-songwriter, will play a love interest for Rachel Berry (Lea Michele), while Artist will play the half-brother of Puck (Mark Salling). In the season premiere, Rachel lands in New York City to attend NYADA and meets Brody Weston (Geyer), a handsome upperclassman who shows an interest in her. Meanwhile, back at McKinley, Puck’s bad-boy younger half-brother Jake Puckerman (Artist) tries out for the glee club, but his attitude could derail his audition. Geyer was on the long-running Australian TV series Neighbours, was a contestant on Australian Idol and guest starred on Fox’s Terra Nova. Artist co-starred in the Lifetime’s TV movie Blue Lagoon: The Awakening and appeared on the comedy series Melissa & Joey.
Two Newcomers Join 'Glee' For Season Four
What's Hot on Deadline
‘Sherlock’ Creators & Cast On Season 4 Finale's Thrills & Heart; Is This Really ‘The Final Problem’ For The Baker Street Boys?
'Rogue One' Rises To $980M Global; 'Passengers' Takes Over Offshore No. 1 - International Box Office
'Hidden Figures' Calculates $25M+ Weekend, But Why Are So Many Movies Bombing Over MLK? - Sunday AM Update
Latest TV News
- eOne Acquires TV Rights To ‘The Architecture Of Heaven’ Novel; Michael London Producing
- ‘Sherlock’ Season 4 Finale Hits Series Low; BBC Probing Russian Online Leak
- Oprah Winfrey, Van Jones and Ava DuVernay Talk Politics At Netflix Exec’s Home
- ‘Homeland’ EP On Season 6 Debut, How Claire Danes Drama Will End & U.S. Return
- 'Sherlock' Creators & Cast On Season 4 Finale’s Thrills & Heart; Is This Really 'The Final Problem' For The Baker…
- ‘The Young Pope’ & ‘Homeland’ Season 6 Review: Both Snare Spirit Of Our Times