Dean Geyer and Jacob Artist have been cast in the upcoming fourth season of Fox‘s Glee, which kicks off September 13. Geyer, a 26-year-old South Africa-born singer-songwriter, will play a love interest for Rachel Berry (Lea Michele), while Artist will play the half-brother of Puck (Mark Salling). In the season premiere, Rachel lands in New York City to attend NYADA and meets Brody Weston (Geyer), a handsome upperclassman who shows an interest in her. Meanwhile, back at McKinley, Puck’s bad-boy younger half-brother Jake Puckerman (Artist) tries out for the glee club, but his attitude could derail his audition. Geyer was on the long-running Australian TV series Neighbours, was a contestant on Australian Idol and guest starred on Fox’s Terra Nova. Artist co-starred in the Lifetime’s TV movie Blue Lagoon: The Awakening and appeared on the comedy series Melissa & Joey.
Two Newcomers Join 'Glee' For Season Four
What's Hot on Deadline
SAG Awards: 'Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri' Wins For Film Ensemble - Complete Winners List
'The Resident' Writer Zachary Lutsky Under Review In Light Of Past Sexual Harassment Allegations On 'Code Black'
Jason Blum's Advice To Burgeoning Producers At Sundance: "Don’t Worry About Your Movie Getting A Theatrical Release"
SAG Awards Analysis: 'Three Billboards' Rebounds From PGA Loss, But Oscar Race Still Too Close To Call; NBC's 'This Is Us' Shakes Things Up On TV Side
Latest TV News
- T Group Productions Inks Co-Production Deal With Everywhere Studios
- Netflix Reports Fourth-Quarter Earnings Beat Estimates, Thanks To ‘The Crown’ And ‘Bright’
- ‘What We Do In The Shadows’ TV Series Reboot From Jemaine Clement & Taika Waititi Gets FX Pilot Order…
- Fox Names 2018 Writers Lab Participants
- Motion Picture Sound Editors Reveal Golden Reel Nominations
- Walmart Sets Three Women As Directors Of Ads Airing During Oscar Broadcast