Dean Geyer and Jacob Artist have been cast in the upcoming fourth season of Fox‘s Glee, which kicks off September 13. Geyer, a 26-year-old South Africa-born singer-songwriter, will play a love interest for Rachel Berry (Lea Michele), while Artist will play the half-brother of Puck (Mark Salling). In the season premiere, Rachel lands in New York City to attend NYADA and meets Brody Weston (Geyer), a handsome upperclassman who shows an interest in her. Meanwhile, back at McKinley, Puck’s bad-boy younger half-brother Jake Puckerman (Artist) tries out for the glee club, but his attitude could derail his audition. Geyer was on the long-running Australian TV series Neighbours, was a contestant on Australian Idol and guest starred on Fox’s Terra Nova. Artist co-starred in the Lifetime’s TV movie Blue Lagoon: The Awakening and appeared on the comedy series Melissa & Joey.
Two Newcomers Join 'Glee' For Season Four
What's Hot on Deadline
'Deadpool' Nabs All-Time R-Rated Record Opening: $135M Over 3-Days, $150M+ 4-day - Sunday AM First Update
WGA Awards: 'Spotlight' & 'The Big Short' Take Marquee Film Honors; 'Mad Men', 'Veep' & 'Mr. Robot' Top TV - Full List
Video - Melissa McCarthy Spoofs Hollywood's Audience Test Screenings & Cracks Up Leslie Jones: 'Saturday Night Live'
Latest TV News
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Slip With Host Melissa McCarthy
- Video – Kanye West & Kyle Mooney’s Rap Duel: ‘Saturday Night Live’
- Video – Melissa McCarthy Spoofs Hollywood’s Audience Test Screenings & Cracks Up Leslie Jones: ‘Saturday Night Live…
- Video – Melissa McCarthy Palms Fellow Cat Lady Kate McKinnon: ‘Saturday Night Live’
- ‘Purity’ Drama Starring Daniel Craig From Scott Rudin Eyes Series Order
- GOP Debate Live Blog: And Then There Were Six