TBS‘ new comedy series Sullivan & Son premiered last night with 2.5 million viewers, with 1.3 million in the 18-49 demo and 612K in adults 18-34. In a double-play TBS followed the series debut with a second new episode that averaged more than 2 million viewers. In the 18-49 demo, the second episode attracted 1 million viewers 18-49 and 456K adults 18-34. Sullivan & Son stars Steve Byrne as a corporate attorney who departs Manhattan to take over his parents’ Pittsburgh pub. Other members of the cast are Dan Lauria, Jodi Long, Christine Ebersole, Owen Benjamin, Valerie Azlynn, Vivian Bang and Brian Doyle-Murray. Series was create by Long and Byrne and is exec produced by Vince Vaughn, Peter Billingsley and showrunner Rob Long. It’s produced by Wild West Picture Show Productions in association with Warner Horizon Television.
TBS' 'Sullivan & Son' Debuts With 2.5M Viewers
What's Hot on Deadline
'Thursday Night Football' Ratings Down From Thanksgiving 2016, Macy's Parade Steady, 'Young Sheldon' Up
'Coco' Now Higher With $74M+ Thanks To A+ CinemaScore; 'Justice League' At $61M+; 'Wonder' Wows At $32M+: Friday AM Update
Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: "I'm Glad It's Going Slowly, You Don't Deserve A Bullet... Stay Tuned"
Denzel Washington & Dan Gilroy On Why 'Roman J. Israel, Esq' Never Left The '60s Behind - The Contenders Video
'Man Who Invented Christmas' Review: Dan Stevens & Christopher Plummer Turn Scrooge Origin Tale Into A Holiday Treat
Latest TV News
- Peter Baldwin Dies: ‘Mary Tyler Moore’, ‘Wonder Years’ Director Was 86
- Apple Investment In Original Video Will Reach $4.2 Billion By 2022: Report
- ‘Thursday Night Football’ Ratings Down From Thanksgiving 2016, Macy’s Parade Steady, ‘Young…
- Al Franken: “Committed To Regaining Trust”; More Comment Expected Sunday
- Matt Berry Reveals British Comedy ‘Toast Of London’ Is To Return
- CBS and Dish Reach Carriage Agreement