TBS‘ new comedy series Sullivan & Son premiered last night with 2.5 million viewers, with 1.3 million in the 18-49 demo and 612K in adults 18-34. In a double-play TBS followed the series debut with a second new episode that averaged more than 2 million viewers. In the 18-49 demo, the second episode attracted 1 million viewers 18-49 and 456K adults 18-34. Sullivan & Son stars Steve Byrne as a corporate attorney who departs Manhattan to take over his parents’ Pittsburgh pub. Other members of the cast are Dan Lauria, Jodi Long, Christine Ebersole, Owen Benjamin, Valerie Azlynn, Vivian Bang and Brian Doyle-Murray. Series was create by Long and Byrne and is exec produced by Vince Vaughn, Peter Billingsley and showrunner Rob Long. It’s produced by Wild West Picture Show Productions in association with Warner Horizon Television.
TBS' 'Sullivan & Son' Debuts With 2.5M Viewers
What's Hot on Deadline
'Latin Lover' Seduces, 'The Circle' Broken By D+ CinemaScore, 'Baahubali 2' Mighty As 'Furious' Leads Listless Weekend
'Reservoir Dogs' Reunion: Quentin Tarantino Recalls When He "Knew Making Movies Was Going To Work Out" — Tribeca
Latest TV News
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Live Blog: Who Needs Donald Trump?
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Livestream – Watch It Here
- Donald Trump Blasts Hollywood & Media Elites At “Boring” POTUS Snubbed WHCD
- Will Ferrell Brings His George W. Bush To Samantha Bee’s Press Bash
- Climate March: Leo DiCaprio, Jane Fonda, Jared Leto Among Hollywood Voices
- ‘Orange Is The New Black’ Hacker Shares Stolen Episodes, Threatens Others