TBS‘ new comedy series Sullivan & Son premiered last night with 2.5 million viewers, with 1.3 million in the 18-49 demo and 612K in adults 18-34. In a double-play TBS followed the series debut with a second new episode that averaged more than 2 million viewers. In the 18-49 demo, the second episode attracted 1 million viewers 18-49 and 456K adults 18-34. Sullivan & Son stars Steve Byrne as a corporate attorney who departs Manhattan to take over his parents’ Pittsburgh pub. Other members of the cast are Dan Lauria, Jodi Long, Christine Ebersole, Owen Benjamin, Valerie Azlynn, Vivian Bang and Brian Doyle-Murray. Series was create by Long and Byrne and is exec produced by Vince Vaughn, Peter Billingsley and showrunner Rob Long. It’s produced by Wild West Picture Show Productions in association with Warner Horizon Television.
TBS' 'Sullivan & Son' Debuts With 2.5M Viewers
What's Hot on Deadline
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
California Pol To Wolf Blitzer: Donald Trump "Spinning Out Of Control", Serious Security Threat, Has To Go
Latest TV News
- How Barbra Streisand Avoided #MeToo Moments In Her Career: ‘I Worked With Great Men’ – PaleyFest
- ‘Real Time’: Billy Bush Says Life Was “Chaos” After Trump Grabbing Scandal
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions Fires FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe
- Trump’s Lawyer Sues Stormy Daniels For $20M In Advance Of ’60 Minutes’ Interview
- “What If Our Politicians Weren’t The Bitch Of NRA?” Parkland Student Asks In PSA
- NBC Wants ‘Tonight Show’ Discrimination Suit Moved To Arbitration, Or Dismissed