TBS‘ new comedy series Sullivan & Son premiered last night with 2.5 million viewers, with 1.3 million in the 18-49 demo and 612K in adults 18-34. In a double-play TBS followed the series debut with a second new episode that averaged more than 2 million viewers. In the 18-49 demo, the second episode attracted 1 million viewers 18-49 and 456K adults 18-34. Sullivan & Son stars Steve Byrne as a corporate attorney who departs Manhattan to take over his parents’ Pittsburgh pub. Other members of the cast are Dan Lauria, Jodi Long, Christine Ebersole, Owen Benjamin, Valerie Azlynn, Vivian Bang and Brian Doyle-Murray. Series was create by Long and Byrne and is exec produced by Vince Vaughn, Peter Billingsley and showrunner Rob Long. It’s produced by Wild West Picture Show Productions in association with Warner Horizon Television.
TBS' 'Sullivan & Son' Debuts With 2.5M Viewers
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Simon Fuller’s XIX Entertainment Making English-Language Version Of Scandi Teen Hit ‘Shame’
- Jimmy Kimmel’s ‘Big Fan’ Game Show Sets Debut Date With Matthew McConaughey
- ‘Timeless’: Annie Wersching Set To Recur On NBC Time Travel Drama Series
- Dr. Dre & Jimmy Iovine Docu Series Set For HBO: ‘Defiant Ones’ Bows Next Year
- Mark Jackson Joins Seth MacFarlane's Fox Series 'Orville'
- President Obama To Make Final ‘The Daily Show’ Appearance As President Next Week