TBS‘ new comedy series Sullivan & Son premiered last night with 2.5 million viewers, with 1.3 million in the 18-49 demo and 612K in adults 18-34. In a double-play TBS followed the series debut with a second new episode that averaged more than 2 million viewers. In the 18-49 demo, the second episode attracted 1 million viewers 18-49 and 456K adults 18-34. Sullivan & Son stars Steve Byrne as a corporate attorney who departs Manhattan to take over his parents’ Pittsburgh pub. Other members of the cast are Dan Lauria, Jodi Long, Christine Ebersole, Owen Benjamin, Valerie Azlynn, Vivian Bang and Brian Doyle-Murray. Series was create by Long and Byrne and is exec produced by Vince Vaughn, Peter Billingsley and showrunner Rob Long. It’s produced by Wild West Picture Show Productions in association with Warner Horizon Television.
TBS' 'Sullivan & Son' Debuts With 2.5M Viewers
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- J.J. Abrams To Receive VES Society's Visionary Award
- Elisabeth Moss Joins Cast Of 'Truth', Pic Based On Rathergate Scandal
- Broad Green Finds 'Eden', Music Box Jams With 'Mekons'
- Riley Keough To Topline Steven Soderbergh's 'The Girlfriend Experience' On Starz
- 'Fishing Without Nets' Trailer: Somali Pirate Drama
- Global Showbiz Briefs: South Korea Submits 'Sea Fog' For Foreign-Language Oscar Race; Winnie Lau Joins Jet Tone Films