The Duets first-season finale on ABC saw J. Rome crowned the winner. It also saw the singing competition fall 10% from last week to hit a series low. Also on ABC, Wipeout (1.6/5) was down 11% to its season low. Rookie Blue (1.4/4), on the other hand, was up 17% from a week ago. On CBS, Big Brother (2.2/7) fell 15% from last week. NBC’s Saving Hope (0.5/2) was flat with last week. Rock Center With Brian Williams (0.7/2) was down 42%, tied for its lowest rating this summer. Fox’s dating show Take Me Out (1.2/4) was flat with last week. CBS won the night in adults 18-49 and total viewers with 6.53 million. The remainder of Thursday’s programming was repeats. CBS started its primetime with a repeat of The Big Bang Theory (2.4/9), the night’s most watched show with 8.889 million viewers. That was followed by a Two And A Half Men (2.1/7) repeat, then the new Big Brother and a Person of Interest (1.0/3) repeat at 10 PM. NBC started off the night with repeats of The Office (0.6/2) and Parks And Recreation (0.6/2). Fox ran repeats of New Girl at 9 PM (1.0/3) and 9:30 PM (11/3).
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Duets' Finale & 'Wipeout' Hit Lows, 'Big Brother' Down
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon' Showrunner Josh Lieb Departs For Uni TV Overall Deal, Trio Promoted To Run Show
Latest TV News
- Why Does Time Warner Want To Sell To AT&T, And What Will It Mean For Media?
- ‘24: Legacy’ Adds Raphael Acloque & Themo Melikidze
- ‘Serial’ Suspect Adnan Syed Requests Release While Awaiting New Trial
- Fox Buys Legal Dramedy From Carter Covington, Robin Schiff & Jason Winer
- Lady Gaga ‘Carpool Karaoke’ Hits ‘Late Late Show With James Corden’ This Week
- CBS Buys Spy Drama ‘Sentinels’ From Trio Of ‘Scorpion’ Producers