The Duets first-season finale on ABC saw J. Rome crowned the winner. It also saw the singing competition fall 10% from last week to hit a series low. Also on ABC, Wipeout (1.6/5) was down 11% to its season low. Rookie Blue (1.4/4), on the other hand, was up 17% from a week ago. On CBS, Big Brother (2.2/7) fell 15% from last week. NBC’s Saving Hope (0.5/2) was flat with last week. Rock Center With Brian Williams (0.7/2) was down 42%, tied for its lowest rating this summer. Fox’s dating show Take Me Out (1.2/4) was flat with last week. CBS won the night in adults 18-49 and total viewers with 6.53 million. The remainder of Thursday’s programming was repeats. CBS started its primetime with a repeat of The Big Bang Theory (2.4/9), the night’s most watched show with 8.889 million viewers. That was followed by a Two And A Half Men (2.1/7) repeat, then the new Big Brother and a Person of Interest (1.0/3) repeat at 10 PM. NBC started off the night with repeats of The Office (0.6/2) and Parks And Recreation (0.6/2). Fox ran repeats of New Girl at 9 PM (1.0/3) and 9:30 PM (11/3).
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Duets' Finale & 'Wipeout' Hit Lows, 'Big Brother' Down
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland,' 'Pitch Perfect' Battling For No. 1; 'Mad Max' Holds Strong; 'Ultron' To Cross $400M - Box Office Saturday
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Hot Cannes 'Circle' Package Imperiled As Alicia Vikander In Talks To Star In 'Assassin's Creed', New 'Bourne' Film
Latest TV News
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- UP Orders ‘Last Hope With Troy Dunn’ To Series