The Duets first-season finale on ABC saw J. Rome crowned the winner. It also saw the singing competition fall 10% from last week to hit a series low. Also on ABC, Wipeout (1.6/5) was down 11% to its season low. Rookie Blue (1.4/4), on the other hand, was up 17% from a week ago. On CBS, Big Brother (2.2/7) fell 15% from last week. NBC’s Saving Hope (0.5/2) was flat with last week. Rock Center With Brian Williams (0.7/2) was down 42%, tied for its lowest rating this summer. Fox’s dating show Take Me Out (1.2/4) was flat with last week. CBS won the night in adults 18-49 and total viewers with 6.53 million. The remainder of Thursday’s programming was repeats. CBS started its primetime with a repeat of The Big Bang Theory (2.4/9), the night’s most watched show with 8.889 million viewers. That was followed by a Two And A Half Men (2.1/7) repeat, then the new Big Brother and a Person of Interest (1.0/3) repeat at 10 PM. NBC started off the night with repeats of The Office (0.6/2) and Parks And Recreation (0.6/2). Fox ran repeats of New Girl at 9 PM (1.0/3) and 9:30 PM (11/3).
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Duets' Finale & 'Wipeout' Hit Lows, 'Big Brother' Down
What's Hot on Deadline
Earth Will Feel The Power Of The Force Again: Disney's 'Rogue One' On Course For $280M-$350M Global Opening - Preview
'Moana' Pushes 'Office Christmas Party' Off Her Turf; 'La La Land' Hits High Notes - Early AM B.O. Update
'Spider-Man: Homecoming 2' Shoots Web Around Independence Day 2019; 'Bad Boys 4' Moves To Memorial Day
Donald Trump On Role In 'Celebrity Apprentice': "Zero Time" But "Big Stake"; Slams CNN As "Fake News"
Latest TV News
- New ‘Sherlock’ S4 Trailer: “What’s The Very Worst Thing You Can Do To Your Very Best Friends?”
- ‘Blue Bloods’ Ratings Top Night, ’20/20′ Falls, ‘Exorcist’ & ‘Crazy…
- Arrested ‘Silicon Valley’ Star T.J. Miller Keeps Critics’ Choice Hosting Gig
- Donald Trump On Role In ‘Celebrity Apprentice’: “Zero Time” But “Big Stake”; Slams CNN As “Fake News”…
- Jimmy Kimmel Skewers President Elect’s Domestic Policy With ‘Trump On A Stump’
- ‘Shameless’ Emmy Rossum’s Salary Demands Vs. Television’s Parity Rule