Monday was a night of beginnings and endings. With hot tubs and cold intrigue for a $250,000 prize, ABC had the two-hour Season 3 premiere of Bachelor Pad (1.4/4) at 8 PM. That was down 36% from the 2011 Season 2 premiere on August 8 and a series low. ABC followed at 10 PM with a new episode of the legally challenged The Glass House (0.8/2). The sixth week of the reality show tied again for a season low. NBC aired the two-hour Season 4 finale of American Ninja Warrior (2.0/5), up 11% from last week. On Fox, it was Gordon Ramsay’s night again with Hell’s Kitchen (2.6/8) and MasterChef (2.7/7). Kitchen was down to the final eight contestants and even with last week. On MasterChef, it was Part 1 of the top six cooking contestants competing, with the show rising 4% from last week. Fox won the night among adults 18-49 and total viewers. At 8 PM, NBC had a repeat of Fear Factor (1.3/4). CBS had a night of repeats with How I Met Your Mother (1.1/3), 2 Broke Girls (1.3/4), Two And A Half Men (1.6/4), Mike & Molly (1.4/4) and Hawaii Five-O (1.1/3).
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Bachelor Pad' Premiere Down Big, 'Glass House' Hits Low, 'Ninja Warrior' Finale Up
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fate Of The Furious' Will Win Third Weekend Lap With $20M, But It's 'Baahubali 2' That's Surprising - Box Office
Director Jim Sheridan's Next: 'H-Block' Coming Together With Cillian Murphy, Jamie Dornan, Pierce Brosnan
Latest TV News
- ‘Roseanne’ Getting Revival With Roseanne Barr, John Goodman, Sara Gilbert & Co.
- NFL Draft: CAA Sports Reps Record-Tying Nine First-Round Picks
- Emmys: Netflix Ramping Up Campaign Strategy With Monthlong ‘FYSee’ Program Targeting Voters
- ‘The Gong Show’ Revival Sets Tommy Maitland (AKA Mike Myers?) As Host
- ‘Ray Donovan’ & ‘Episodes’ Get Summer Premiere Dates; ‘Twin Peaks’ Finale…
- ‘The Vampire Chronicles’: Paramount TV & Anonymous Content Option Anne Rice Books For TV Series