Turner Classic Movies has set a 24-hour marathon of movies starring Ernest Borgnine, who died Sunday at age 95. On July 26, the cable channel will devote its programming to 10 films starring Borgnine, including a couple of replays of its hourlong 2009 Private Screenings interview with channel host Robert Osborne. Here’s the schedule: 6 AM ET, The Catered Affair (1956); 8 AM, The Legend Of Lylah Clare (1968), 10:30 AM, Pay Or Die (1960); 12:30 PM, Torpedo Run (1958); 2:30 PM, Ice Station Zebra (1968); 5:15 PM, The Dirty Dozen (1967); 8 PM, Private Screenings: Ernest Borgnine (2009); 9 PM, Marty (1955); 10:45 PM, From Here To Eternity (1953); 1 AM, The Wild Bunch (1969); 3:30 AM, Bad Day At Black Rock (1955); 5 AM, Private Screenings: Ernest Borgnine (2009).
TCM To Air Ernest Borgnine Marathon
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Latest Film News
- Harvey Weinstein Drew Up 91-Name List For Investigators To Target: Report
- Little People Played Big Enough At A Guild Screening Of Alexander Payne’s ‘Downsizing’
- Hollywood Split Over Al Franken; Former ‘SNL’ Cast Members Take Sides
- David Cassidy Hospitalized With Reported Organ Failure
- Ann Wedgeworth Dies: ‘Three’s Company’, ‘Sweet Dreams’ Actress Was 83
- Malcolm Young Dies: AC/DC Guitarist Rocked Charts & TV-Film Soundtracks