Turner Classic Movies has set a 24-hour marathon of movies starring Ernest Borgnine, who died Sunday at age 95. On July 26, the cable channel will devote its programming to 10 films starring Borgnine, including a couple of replays of its hourlong 2009 Private Screenings interview with channel host Robert Osborne. Here’s the schedule: 6 AM ET, The Catered Affair (1956); 8 AM, The Legend Of Lylah Clare (1968), 10:30 AM, Pay Or Die (1960); 12:30 PM, Torpedo Run (1958); 2:30 PM, Ice Station Zebra (1968); 5:15 PM, The Dirty Dozen (1967); 8 PM, Private Screenings: Ernest Borgnine (2009); 9 PM, Marty (1955); 10:45 PM, From Here To Eternity (1953); 1 AM, The Wild Bunch (1969); 3:30 AM, Bad Day At Black Rock (1955); 5 AM, Private Screenings: Ernest Borgnine (2009).
TCM To Air Ernest Borgnine Marathon
What's Hot on Deadline
'Transformers: The Last Knight' Running Out Of Gas With $15.6M Opening Day; CinemaScore Dips To B+ - Update
Latest Film News
- 'Trumped: The Musical'?: Ron Howard Hopes Somebody Does It – Cannes Lions
- Ron Howard Talks Han Solo Movie & ‘Star Wars’ Universe – Cannes Lions
- Jay Roth Fete: The Reason You Can’t Get A Hollywood Mogul On The Phone Tonight
- Johnny Depp Jokes About Donald Trump: “When Was The Last Time An Actor Assassinated A President?”
- Peter Bart: Are Fabulous Female Directors Limited By Tired Dude Genres?
- L.A. Film Fest Award Winners: ‘Becks’, ‘The Keeping Hours’ Among Honorees – Complete List