Turner Classic Movies has set a 24-hour marathon of movies starring Ernest Borgnine, who died Sunday at age 95. On July 26, the cable channel will devote its programming to 10 films starring Borgnine, including a couple of replays of its hourlong 2009 Private Screenings interview with channel host Robert Osborne. Here’s the schedule: 6 AM ET, The Catered Affair (1956); 8 AM, The Legend Of Lylah Clare (1968), 10:30 AM, Pay Or Die (1960); 12:30 PM, Torpedo Run (1958); 2:30 PM, Ice Station Zebra (1968); 5:15 PM, The Dirty Dozen (1967); 8 PM, Private Screenings: Ernest Borgnine (2009); 9 PM, Marty (1955); 10:45 PM, From Here To Eternity (1953); 1 AM, The Wild Bunch (1969); 3:30 AM, Bad Day At Black Rock (1955); 5 AM, Private Screenings: Ernest Borgnine (2009).
TCM To Air Ernest Borgnine Marathon
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office Friday: 'If I Stay' Sinks, 'Sin City 2' Bombs, 'Game' Scrambles As 'Guardians' Steps Up To No. 1
More From Team
- Holliday Grainger Toplines 'Lady Chatterley's Lover' For BBC One; Levi Meadon Joins Syfy's 'Olympus'
- SAG-AFTRA Members Ratify TV/Theatrical Contract
- Hot TV Clip: 'The Unauthorized Saved By The Bell Story'
- Repped By SAG-AFTRA, KPCC Gets First Union Contract
- 'MythBusters' Chops Three To Take Show Back To Its Roots
- Alicia Witt Signs With Innovative Artists & The Schiff Company