Turner Classic Movies has set a 24-hour marathon of movies starring Ernest Borgnine, who died Sunday at age 95. On July 26, the cable channel will devote its programming to 10 films starring Borgnine, including a couple of replays of its hourlong 2009 Private Screenings interview with channel host Robert Osborne. Here’s the schedule: 6 AM ET, The Catered Affair (1956); 8 AM, The Legend Of Lylah Clare (1968), 10:30 AM, Pay Or Die (1960); 12:30 PM, Torpedo Run (1958); 2:30 PM, Ice Station Zebra (1968); 5:15 PM, The Dirty Dozen (1967); 8 PM, Private Screenings: Ernest Borgnine (2009); 9 PM, Marty (1955); 10:45 PM, From Here To Eternity (1953); 1 AM, The Wild Bunch (1969); 3:30 AM, Bad Day At Black Rock (1955); 5 AM, Private Screenings: Ernest Borgnine (2009).
TCM To Air Ernest Borgnine Marathon
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Team
- Embeth Davidtz & Jack Noseworthy Join 'Marilyn' Miniseries; 'Lumen' Pilot Rounds Out Cast
- HBO's 'The Normal Heart' To Receive PGA's Stanley Kramer Award
- Watch President Obama Discuss Sony Hack In Year-End Press Conference (Live Stream)
- Comedy Central Moves Up '@Midnight' For 2 Weeks Ahead Of Larry Wilmore Premiere
- MPAA Says North Korea Attack On Sony Is “Despicable, Criminal Act”
- Hulu Acquires 'Fargo' Miniseries In Deal With MGM