Syfy’s Total Blackout has been renewed for 16 episodes. The first eight of the new episodes will launch Tuesday, November 13, the network confirmed. The game show places competing participants in challenging situations in complete darkness but they are visible to viewers. Total Blackout from FremantleMedia North America was Syfy’s highest-rated new show of 2012. Total Blackout has been licensed in several international markets and was created by Henrik Nielsen (Can You Duet?).
SyFy Renews 'Total Blackout' For 16 Additional Episodes
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- HBO Year-Ender Teases 'Game Of Thrones', 'Veep', More — Video
- Did U.S. Strike Back For Sony Hack? Massive North Korea Internet Outages Reported
- Jeff Zucker: CNN Had Terrific Year, Though “Not Without Its Challenges”
- Disney & Cable Operators Ink Retrans Deal For ABC-Owned Stations
- Alexandre Desplat On 'The Imitation Game': “I Was Moved By What Was Onscreen'
- 'Focus' Trailer: Will Smith, Margot Robbie & The Big Con