Syfy’s Total Blackout has been renewed for 16 episodes. The first eight of the new episodes will launch Tuesday, November 13, the network confirmed. The game show places competing participants in challenging situations in complete darkness but they are visible to viewers. Total Blackout from FremantleMedia North America was Syfy’s highest-rated new show of 2012. Total Blackout has been licensed in several international markets and was created by Henrik Nielsen (Can You Duet?).
SyFy Renews 'Total Blackout' For 16 Additional Episodes
What's Hot on Deadline
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
Mindy Kaling & 3 Arts Option Alyssa Mastromonaco White House Memoir 'Who Thought This Was A Good Idea?' For TV
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
Latest TV News
- ’13 Reasons Why’ Nears Season 2 Renewal At Netflix
- ‘The Simpsons’ Looks At Donald Trump’s First 100 Days In Office
- Dish Network & Hearst TV End Blackout With New Deal
- ‘Singularity’: Amanda Lund To Star In FX Comedy Pilot
- ESPN Layoffs: Jayson Stark & Trent Dilfer Among Several Big Names Let Go By Sports Giant – Update
- ‘Downton Abbey’ Global Exhibition Set To Kick Off In June