Syfy’s Total Blackout has been renewed for 16 episodes. The first eight of the new episodes will launch Tuesday, November 13, the network confirmed. The game show places competing participants in challenging situations in complete darkness but they are visible to viewers. Total Blackout from FremantleMedia North America was Syfy’s highest-rated new show of 2012. Total Blackout has been licensed in several international markets and was created by Henrik Nielsen (Can You Duet?).
SyFy Renews 'Total Blackout' For 16 Additional Episodes
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘Charmed’ Star Sarah Jeffery Hits Back At Reboot Critics, Touts Its “Positive Effect”
- MSNBC’s Nicolle Wallace Reads Donald Trump’s Tweets — Until She Just Can’t Take It Anymore
- Deadpool’s Thank You Vs. ‘Golden Girls’ Opening Theme: Who Swore It Better?
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Ron Howard, Will Yun Lee & Natalie Dormer
- Hollywood Tweets On Bailed Weinstein: “We Were All Silent For So Long”
- LeBron James Tops Ratings For ESPN; Cavs Keep NBA Playoffs Dream Alive