Syfy’s Total Blackout has been renewed for 16 episodes. The first eight of the new episodes will launch Tuesday, November 13, the network confirmed. The game show places competing participants in challenging situations in complete darkness but they are visible to viewers. Total Blackout from FremantleMedia North America was Syfy’s highest-rated new show of 2012. Total Blackout has been licensed in several international markets and was created by Henrik Nielsen (Can You Duet?).
SyFy Renews 'Total Blackout' For 16 Additional Episodes
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- UPDATE: Teresa Palmer Joins Benjamin Walker In 'The Choice', Nicholas Sparks Adaptation From Lionsgate
- Showtime Casts Rachel Bloom's 'Crazy Ex-Girlfriend' Pilot; Dominic Cooper Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Fox News Channel Tops Cable Primetime Ratings In Third Quarter
- Alec Baldwin & Kevin Spacey To Star In 'Boss Baby' For DreamWorks Animation; Three Join 'A Monster Calls'
- Tracy Morgan Blasts Walmart After Retailer Blames Him For Not Wearing Seatbelt When Driver Rear-Ended His Limo
- 'Tonight Show' Heading To Phoenix For Post-Super Bowl Broadcast