Syfy’s Total Blackout has been renewed for 16 episodes. The first eight of the new episodes will launch Tuesday, November 13, the network confirmed. The game show places competing participants in challenging situations in complete darkness but they are visible to viewers. Total Blackout from FremantleMedia North America was Syfy’s highest-rated new show of 2012. Total Blackout has been licensed in several international markets and was created by Henrik Nielsen (Can You Duet?).
SyFy Renews 'Total Blackout' For 16 Additional Episodes
Trending Now on Deadline
NBC Cameraman Declared Ebola-Free; Tries To Rescue Nancy Snyderman From Self-Inflicted Career Disaster -- UPDATE
More From Team
- MTV Greenlights Two Unscripted Series For 2015 – 'Broke A$$ Game Show' & 'Todrick'
- Bunim/Murray Opens NYC Office, 'Project Runway' Producer Bagshaw To Head Ops
- 'Hedwig' Producer David Binder Attaches To London Stage Fest
- Ben Bradlee Dead At 93, Washington Post Editor During Watergate Era — Update
- 'American Dad!' Moves to TBS; 2.5 Million Follow
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Tackles Sports And Domestic Violence