Warner Bros has given a green light to All You Need Is Kill, and that is why Tom Cruise has landed in London. He started prep on the Doug Liman-directed film last Friday. With the Danny Boyle-directed Opening Ceremony of the 2012 Summer Olympics unfolding Friday, it’s a great time to be in London. Cruise just wrapped the Joseph Kosinski-directed Oblivion in Baton Rouge and Iceland.
Tom Cruise Moves On To London For 'All You Need Is Kill'
What's Hot on Deadline
Trevor Noah On Trump Ignoring First 100 Days: If Voters Chose The Number They Preferred "You Wouldn’t Be In The White House”
'Bates Motel' Shuts Its Doors With Bloody Series Finale; Will Other Hitchcock Pics Find Their Way To TV?
'Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2' Review: Chris Pratt Leads Best Marvel Cast Ever To Save The Universe (And This Sequel)
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
Latest Film News
- Marketing Presidency Shake-Up At Open Road (Again) As Jonathan Helfgot Heads To Fox
- Warner Bros To Build Gotham City & Metropolis For $1B Abu Dhabi Theme Park
- WGA Contract Talks Resume Today After Hiatus
- Lena Khan Comedy ‘The Tiger Hunter’ Acquired For Distribution By Shout! Factory
- Cannes: Will Smith, Fan Bingbing, Paolo Sorrentino Join Festival Jury
- ‘Transformers’ Tom DeSanto, China’s CITIC Guoan Pact On Co-Productions