Warner Bros has given a green light to All You Need Is Kill, and that is why Tom Cruise has landed in London. He started prep on the Doug Liman-directed film last Friday. With the Danny Boyle-directed Opening Ceremony of the 2012 Summer Olympics unfolding Friday, it’s a great time to be in London. Cruise just wrapped the Joseph Kosinski-directed Oblivion in Baton Rouge and Iceland.
Tom Cruise Moves On To London For 'All You Need Is Kill'
What's Hot on Deadline
Gary Oldman Spent 200 Hours In Make-Up Chair To Become Winston Churchill In 'Darkest Hour' -- CinemaCon
Jennifer Lawrence Becomes A 'Red Sparrow': 20th Century Fox Unveils Intense Spy Trailer At CinemaCon
Latest Film News
- Sundance Winner ‘Last Men In Aleppo’ Lands At Grasshopper Film For May Release
- Rising Rivers, Torrential Rains & A Bug In Charlie Hunnam’s Ear: The Pains Of Making Amazon’s ‘Lost City Of Z…
- LisaGay Hamilton Books ‘Beautiful Boy’ & ‘The Last Full Measure’; ‘Most Likely To Murder’ Adds…
- “Doug Liman Is Crazy” Said ‘The Wall’s John Cena — CinemaCon
- “We Believe In The Theatrical Window Fully For Our Releases” Says Amazon Studios Execs – CinemaCon
- AMPTP Invites WGA Back To Negotiations