BREAKING: Tobey Maguire, who parted ways yesterday with CAA, has just signed with WME. His run with CAA went back to 2003, and the agency repped him through his Spider-Man years (though the deals were made by Gersh before he left there). I’d heard yesterday that the relationship with the agency had run its course and Maguire will take the next steps in his career with WME. Maguire just took a lead role in the Jason Reitman-directed Labor Day, and he plays Nick Carraway in the Baz Luhrmann-directed The Great Gatsby, which Warner Bros opens Christmas Day. He remains repped by Management 360.
Tobey Maguire Moves From CAA To WME
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- No. 8 ‘Thor: Ragnarok’ Box Office Profits – 2017 Most Valuable Blockbuster Tournament
- Bankruptcy Court Approves Weinstein Co.’s Plans To Keep Lights On, Employees Paid
- ‘Isle Of Dogs’ Review: Wes Anderson’s Weirdly Wonderful Canine Epic Is A Toon Worth Telling
- Behind The MGM Shakeup Shocker! What Happened To Instigate MGM Chairman/CEO Gary Barber’s Ouster?
- H Collective Lands Aaron W. Sala Horror Spec ‘The Beast’
- ‘Best F(r)iends’ Clip: Tommy Wiseau Makes Room For Another Cult Masterpiece In Bizarre Noir Thriller