BREAKING: Tobey Maguire, who parted ways yesterday with CAA, has just signed with WME. His run with CAA went back to 2003, and the agency repped him through his Spider-Man years (though the deals were made by Gersh before he left there). I’d heard yesterday that the relationship with the agency had run its course and Maguire will take the next steps in his career with WME. Maguire just took a lead role in the Jason Reitman-directed Labor Day, and he plays Nick Carraway in the Baz Luhrmann-directed The Great Gatsby, which Warner Bros opens Christmas Day. He remains repped by Management 360.
Tobey Maguire Moves From CAA To WME
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- UCLA Diversity Report Downplays Gains Made By Industry’s Women and Minorities
- ‘Logan’ Review: The Marvel Comic Book Movie For People Who Hate Marvel Comic Book Movies
- Simon Kinberg Looking To Direct Next ‘X-Men’?
- Madeline Brewer Joins Rupert Wyatt’s Sci-Fi Thriller ‘Captive State’
- Jennifer Garner In Final Negotiations To Join ‘Simon vs The Homo Sapiens Agenda’
- CAA Signs ‘Patti Cake$’ Star Danielle Macdonald