EXCLUSIVE: A&E Network has secured U.S. format rights to Those Who Kill, the Danish crime series based on the books by Elsebeth Egholm, and has ordered a pilot. The original series revolves around a police detective and a forensic profiler who possess a deep understanding of the serial killers they hunt. Imagine Television and Fox 21 will produce the U.S. pilot; Glen Morgan wrote the script. Morgan, Brian Grazer, Francie Calfo, Peter Bose and Jonas Allen will be executive producers. The project was originally announced as in development back in January at TCA, along with Bates Motel, which the network just picked up to series without a pilot. A&E also recently ordered a second season of its Western-flavored drama Longmire.
A&E Orders Pilot For U.S. Version Of Danish Crime Series 'Those Who Kill'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Chicago P.D.'s Jason Beghe Investigated By NBC For "Inappropriate Behavior" Amid Sexual Harassment Claims
'Coco' Mints $12M+ Wednesday & Fights 'Justice League' For No. 1 At Thanksgiving Box Office With $68M
Latest TV News
- ‘The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel’ Review: Lots To Be Thankful For In ‘Gilmore Girls’ Creator’s New…
- ‘Law & Order: Special Victims Unit’ To Take On Harvey Weinstein Scandal
- CBS On Carriage Dispute With Dish: “We Remain Far Apart On Terms”
- TV Academy & City Of L.A. Hit By HBO’s Nancy Lesser In $1M+ Suit Over Emmy Fall
- ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ Clip: Six Seconds Of Chris Pratt & Dino Baby
- Netflix Ends Golden Globes Party Partnership With The Weinstein Company