EXCLUSIVE: A&E Network has secured U.S. format rights to Those Who Kill, the Danish crime series based on the books by Elsebeth Egholm, and has ordered a pilot. The original series revolves around a police detective and a forensic profiler who possess a deep understanding of the serial killers they hunt. Imagine Television and Fox 21 will produce the U.S. pilot; Glen Morgan wrote the script. Morgan, Brian Grazer, Francie Calfo, Peter Bose and Jonas Allen will be executive producers. The project was originally announced as in development back in January at TCA, along with Bates Motel, which the network just picked up to series without a pilot. A&E also recently ordered a second season of its Western-flavored drama Longmire.
A&E Orders Pilot For U.S. Version Of Danish Crime Series 'Those Who Kill'
What's Hot on Deadline
'A Quiet Place' Still Noisy With $21.7M As 'Rampage' Beats Chest, 'Super Trooper 2' Surprises - Sunday AM Update
James Cameron Speaks Out On New AMC Sci Fi Series, Oscar Snubs, A Return To 'Terminator', And The Effect Of Fox/Disney Merger On 'Avatar' Sequels
'Smallville' Actress Allison Mack Arrested In Sex Trafficking Scheme, Faces 15 Years To Life If Convicted
'Rampage' Rounds $216M Overseas; 'A Quiet Place' Cranks WW Volume To $207M - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- CBS Football Analyst Apologizes For Gun Photo On Daughter’s Prom Night
- BAFTA TV Craft Award Winners Include ‘Game Of Thrones’ & ‘The Crown’
- ‘Game Of Thrones’ Kit Harington: Sex Harassment “Everywhere” In Show Business
- British Politicians Urge Inclusion Riders To Be Introduced To Secure Film & High-End TV Tax Relief
- Hollywood Celebrates Earth Day With Environmental Shout-Outs
- Trump Tweaks NBC’s Chuck Todd Again, Defends His North Korea Stance