EXCLUSIVE: A&E Network has secured U.S. format rights to Those Who Kill, the Danish crime series based on the books by Elsebeth Egholm, and has ordered a pilot. The original series revolves around a police detective and a forensic profiler who possess a deep understanding of the serial killers they hunt. Imagine Television and Fox 21 will produce the U.S. pilot; Glen Morgan wrote the script. Morgan, Brian Grazer, Francie Calfo, Peter Bose and Jonas Allen will be executive producers. The project was originally announced as in development back in January at TCA, along with Bates Motel, which the network just picked up to series without a pilot. A&E also recently ordered a second season of its Western-flavored drama Longmire.
A&E Orders Pilot For U.S. Version Of Danish Crime Series 'Those Who Kill'
What's Hot on Deadline
Alicia Vikander Launches Vikarious Productions; Sets First Project 'Euphoria' With Eva Green- Cannes
'Captain America: Civil War' Directors Joe & Anthony Russo On Their Strange Road To Marvel Mavens - Deadline Q&A
FX Orders Ryan Murphy Anthology Series 'Feud', Jessica Lange & Susan Sarandon To Star In First Installment: Crawford v Davis
'Captain America: Civil War' To Break Out In The U.S.; Looks To Defeat 'Ultron's $191M+ Debut - Box Office Preview
Latest TV News
- Carlos Bardem Joins AMC’s ‘The Son’
- WGA Panel Sees More Viewer And Network Acceptance of LGBT Themes
- Deadline’s The Contenders Emmys Video: ABC’s ‘American Crime’ Cast Talks About Second Season’s…
- ABC Nears ‘Castle’ Renewal Decision For Season 9, Nathan Fillion Set To Return
- ‘Supergirl’ Eyes Move To Vancouver To Reduce Costs As Season 2 Stays In Limbo
- Petition Calling For SAG Pension Plan Audit Nets 1,000 Signatures