EXCLUSIVE: A&E Network has secured U.S. format rights to Those Who Kill, the Danish crime series based on the books by Elsebeth Egholm, and has ordered a pilot. The original series revolves around a police detective and a forensic profiler who possess a deep understanding of the serial killers they hunt. Imagine Television and Fox 21 will produce the U.S. pilot; Glen Morgan wrote the script. Morgan, Brian Grazer, Francie Calfo, Peter Bose and Jonas Allen will be executive producers. The project was originally announced as in development back in January at TCA, along with Bates Motel, which the network just picked up to series without a pilot. A&E also recently ordered a second season of its Western-flavored drama Longmire.
A&E Orders Pilot For U.S. Version Of Danish Crime Series 'Those Who Kill'
What's Hot on Deadline
Billboard Music Awards Ratings Hit Low, 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' Finale Rises, NBA Up With Warriors' Win
Mario Batali Under Criminal Investigation By NYPD For Sexual Assault Allegations; B&B HG Sever Ties With Chef - Update
Oprah Winfrey, Natalie Portman, Lena Dunham, Chadwick Boseman Among 140 To Sign Open Letter On Gender Equality
Latest TV News
- He’s Baaaack! Ryan Kavanaugh Hired As Consultant By Relativity’s New Owners
- ‘9-1-1’s Angela Bassett Brings The Heat In First Cop Role
- ‘Overlooked’ Female Anthology Series Based On NY Times Obituaries Feature Set At Anonymous Content & Paramount TV
- Nina Tassler Talks About Her New Epix Project ‘War Torn’, Telling Stories Of Female Reporters Who Covered Vietnam War
- WWE ‘SmackDown’ Moving To Fox From USA Network In Fall 2019
- ‘Descendants 3’: Disney Channel Pic Adds Cheyenne Jackson As Hades From ‘Hercules’