EXCLUSIVE: A&E Network has secured U.S. format rights to Those Who Kill, the Danish crime series based on the books by Elsebeth Egholm, and has ordered a pilot. The original series revolves around a police detective and a forensic profiler who possess a deep understanding of the serial killers they hunt. Imagine Television and Fox 21 will produce the U.S. pilot; Glen Morgan wrote the script. Morgan, Brian Grazer, Francie Calfo, Peter Bose and Jonas Allen will be executive producers. The project was originally announced as in development back in January at TCA, along with Bates Motel, which the network just picked up to series without a pilot. A&E also recently ordered a second season of its Western-flavored drama Longmire.
A&E Orders Pilot For U.S. Version Of Danish Crime Series 'Those Who Kill'
What's Hot on Deadline
Meghan McCain Discovers Donald Trump Lies, Blasting Her Cancer-Stricken Father At CPAC After Promising To Stop
Disney Channel Launching Toon Series 'Amphibia' & 'The Owl House', Renews 'Star Vs. The Forces Of Evil' For Season 4
Latest TV News
- ‘The Blacklist’ Star Megan Boone Says Her FBI Character Will “Never Carry An Assault Rifle Again”
- ‘The Bachelor’ Star Chris Soules Denied Appeal On Fatal Iowa Accident
- Pilot Season 2018: Breakthrough For Female Directors, Modest Gains In Director Diversity
- 'Three Rivers': John Larroquette To Star In ABC Family Comedy Pilot
- Nanette Fabray Dies: Stage And TV Comic Actress Was 97
- 'Charmed': Sarah Jeffery Cast As A Lead In The CW Reboot Pilot