UPDATE: A strike action against NBC‘s The Voice has been averted after Teamsters Local 399 and production execs reached a tentative agreement on transportation provided to the show. Some 200 Teamsters had been prepared to strike the production Monday morning but a tentative agreement was reached for Local 399 to provide union transportation for The Voice. Information Deadline reported Sunday that a contract had been signed was incorrect. The new season of The Voice is scheduled to begin September 10th.
Teamsters Strike Action Against 'The Voice' Averted: Tentative Pact With Local 399
What's Hot on Deadline
MoviePass Launches MoviePass Ventures: Subsidiary Will Co-Acquire Films With Distributors - Sundance
Billy Bob Thornton, Carla Juri & Charlie Hunnam Join Aaron Taylor-Johnson In 'A Million Little Pieces'
Latest TV News
- ‘The 100’: Shannon Kook To Guest Star As Mystery Character In Season 5 Finale
- Ashleigh Banfield Doubles Down On Aziz Ansari Accusations: “Sloppy & Reckless”
- ‘Star Wars Rebels’ Series Finale Trailer: Final 6 Episodes To Roll Out Over 3 Weeks On Disney XD
- Steve Harvey’s Daytime Talk Show Renewed For Second Season
- TGIT Returns Strong, ‘The Four’ Steady, ‘Supernatural’ Ratings On Par With Spinoff Episode
- Chelsea Handler: How Trump, Weinstein, #MeToo Changed Gender Politics On Anniversary Of Sundance Women’s March…