Teamsters Local 399 this morning ratified the new 3-year contract with the Association of Motion Picture & Television Producers. The vote was the latest in a series of ratifications by various unions covered under the new contract with producers. In addition to the Teamsters, the other Basic Crafts Union that has ratified the contract is the Plasterers and Cement Masons Local 755. The Studio Utility Employees Local No. 724 is scheduled to vote Thursday. IATSE’s 14 locals announced their ratification July 3. Status of ratification of other Basic Crafts locals — Electrical Workers No. 40 and Plumbers No. 78 — could not be confirmed this afternoon.
Teamsters Local 399 Ratifies New 3-Year Contract With Producers
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Team
- Embeth Davidtz & Jack Noseworthy Join 'Marilyn' Miniseries; 'Lumen' Pilot Rounds Out Cast
- HBO's 'The Normal Heart' To Receive PGA's Stanley Kramer Award
- Watch President Obama Discuss Sony Hack In Year-End Press Conference (Live Stream)
- Comedy Central Moves Up '@Midnight' For 2 Weeks Ahead Of Larry Wilmore Premiere
- MPAA Says North Korea Attack On Sony Is “Despicable, Criminal Act”
- Hulu Acquires 'Fargo' Miniseries In Deal With MGM