Teamsters Local 399 this morning ratified the new 3-year contract with the Association of Motion Picture & Television Producers. The vote was the latest in a series of ratifications by various unions covered under the new contract with producers. In addition to the Teamsters, the other Basic Crafts Union that has ratified the contract is the Plasterers and Cement Masons Local 755. The Studio Utility Employees Local No. 724 is scheduled to vote Thursday. IATSE’s 14 locals announced their ratification July 3. Status of ratification of other Basic Crafts locals — Electrical Workers No. 40 and Plumbers No. 78 — could not be confirmed this afternoon.
Teamsters Local 399 Ratifies New 3-Year Contract With Producers
What's Hot on Deadline
Shania Twain Clarifies Comments On Supporting Trump, Says She's "Passionately Against Discrimination"
'A Quiet Place' Still Noisy With $21.7M As 'Rampage' Beats Chest, 'Super Trooper 2' Surprises - Sunday AM Update
'Smallville' Actress Allison Mack Arrested In Sex Trafficking Scheme, Faces 15 Years To Life If Convicted
Hallmark Channel Upfront Presentation Canceled Due To Storm; Net Makes Announcements, Including ‘When Calls the Heart’ Renewal, At Central Park Event
'Rampage' Rounds $216M Overseas; 'A Quiet Place' Cranks WW Volume To $207M - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- Deadline Studio at Tribeca 2018 – Part 2: John Legend, Jeffrey Wright, Alia Shawkat, Jay Ellis & More
- Andrea Nevins Documents Moment Of Barbie’s Transformation With ‘Tiny Shoulders’ — Tribeca Studio
- ‘Rampage’ Rounds $216M Overseas; ‘A Quiet Place’ Cranks WW Volume To $207M – International…
- ‘The Caretaker’ Filmmakers Launch VR Company Hidden Content At Tribeca
- Sarasota Film Festival Caps 20th Anniversary Edition With Jury Prizes For ‘I Am Not A Witch’ And ‘Minding The Gap…
- British Politicians Urge Inclusion Riders To Be Introduced To Secure Film & High-End TV Tax Relief