Teamsters Local 399 this morning ratified the new 3-year contract with the Association of Motion Picture & Television Producers. The vote was the latest in a series of ratifications by various unions covered under the new contract with producers. In addition to the Teamsters, the other Basic Crafts Union that has ratified the contract is the Plasterers and Cement Masons Local 755. The Studio Utility Employees Local No. 724 is scheduled to vote Thursday. IATSE’s 14 locals announced their ratification July 3. Status of ratification of other Basic Crafts locals — Electrical Workers No. 40 and Plumbers No. 78 — could not be confirmed this afternoon.
Teamsters Local 399 Ratifies New 3-Year Contract With Producers
Trending Now on Deadline
Int'l Box Office Update: 'Guardians' Now 3rd Biggest Marvel Movie Ever; 'Dracula Untold', 'Gone Girl', 'Annabelle' Hold Well; Local Action In France, Mexico; More
Alamo Drafthouse's Tim League: Make A Place For Christopher Nolan, Quentin Tarantino, And Film Stock In Digital Future
Parents & Frequent Moviegoers Are Desensitized To Violence, Sex In Film; Likely So Is MPAA Ratings Board: Study
Ryan Murphy & His 'Glee' Co-Creators Get Fox Series Order For Comedy-Horror Anthology 'Scream Queens'
'Fury' Wins Box Office War With $23.7M; 'Book Of Life' At $17M; 'Gone Girl' $100M+; 'Best Of Me' $10M - B.O. Final
More From Team
- 'Gold Rush' 5th Season Debut Hits Ratings Motherlode For Discovery
- OSCARS: Eight Documentary Shorts On 2014 Shortlist
- Roger Howarth Joins 'The Flash'; Ryan Hurst In 'Bates Motel'
- Disney Animation Unveils 'Moana' From 'Little Mermaid' Filmmakers For November 2016
- 'Simpsons World' Debuts Tomorrow
- Disney's 'Cinderella' & 'The Jungle Book' Head To Turner Networks