Teamsters Local 399 this morning ratified the new 3-year contract with the Association of Motion Picture & Television Producers. The vote was the latest in a series of ratifications by various unions covered under the new contract with producers. In addition to the Teamsters, the other Basic Crafts Union that has ratified the contract is the Plasterers and Cement Masons Local 755. The Studio Utility Employees Local No. 724 is scheduled to vote Thursday. IATSE’s 14 locals announced their ratification July 3. Status of ratification of other Basic Crafts locals — Electrical Workers No. 40 and Plumbers No. 78 — could not be confirmed this afternoon.
Teamsters Local 399 Ratifies New 3-Year Contract With Producers
What's Hot on Deadline
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
Mindy Kaling & 3 Arts Option Alyssa Mastromonaco White House Memoir 'Who Thought This Was A Good Idea?' For TV
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
Latest Film News
- California Bill To Boost Funding For Hollywood Job Training Passes Committee
- Studios & WGA Can’t Even Agree On Lost Revenues From Last Strike
- ‘Psychopaths’ Helmer Mickey Keating On His Altman-esque Approach To Horror — Tribeca Studio
- Tom Hanks, Jodie Foster, David Byrne, Meryl Streep Remember Jonathan Demme
- Nicolas Cage Breaks Ankle On Movie Set In Bulgaria
- ‘Dog Years’: Adam Rifkin Was Only Going To Make His Latest Movie With Burt Reynolds In The Lead Role…