Teamsters Local 399 this morning ratified the new 3-year contract with the Association of Motion Picture & Television Producers. The vote was the latest in a series of ratifications by various unions covered under the new contract with producers. In addition to the Teamsters, the other Basic Crafts Union that has ratified the contract is the Plasterers and Cement Masons Local 755. The Studio Utility Employees Local No. 724 is scheduled to vote Thursday. IATSE’s 14 locals announced their ratification July 3. Status of ratification of other Basic Crafts locals — Electrical Workers No. 40 and Plumbers No. 78 — could not be confirmed this afternoon.
Teamsters Local 399 Ratifies New 3-Year Contract With Producers
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Rookie Comedies 'Selfie' & 'A To Z' Hit Hulu Ahead Of Network Premieres (Video)
- Turner CEO Says Plans For More “Streamlined, Nimble” Company Coming In Next Two Months
- Scott Adsit Joins AMC Pilot 'We Hate Paul Revere'; Sibylla Deen & Kylie Bunbury in Spike TV's 'Tut'
- Eva Longoria Joins Fox's 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine'
- Universal & Legendary Date 'Krampus,' 'Spectral'; Open Road Shifts 'Nightcrawler'
- Good Deed Entertainment Taps Myrl Schreibman As President Of Production