EXCLUSIVE: Veteran TV talent agent Todd Eisner is joining Innovative Artists a little over a month after he left APA. Most if not all of his clients are expected to follow him. Eisner was at APA for eight years. Before that, he spent a decade at Writers & Artists. Additionally, Innovative also has hired Max Nagler, a new agent in its Branding & Licensing Department. Nagler was previously at CAA with Maggie Dumais, now the head of Innovative’s B&L Department, and had his own business for the last two years.
Talent Agent Todd Eisner Joins Innovative
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- CBS Buys Medical Drama From Sarah Watson & Jason Katims As Put Pilot
- Amblin TV Preps 'Minority Report' Series With 'Godzilla' Writer
- GSN Renews 'It Takes A Church' & 'The Chase'
- WE TV Orders 'Sex Box' Series About Couples Having & Discussing Sex
- Comedy Writer Lindsey Shockley Inks Overall Deal With ABC Studios
- RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Big Brother' & 'Penn & Teller: Fool Us' Perk Up, 'SYTYCD' Slips