Taken 2 reteams Liam Neeson and producer/co-writer Luc Besson from the first pic, which earned $145M domestically and $226.8M globally for Fox when it burst on the scene in 2009. This one sees the bad guys come after Neeson’s family (daughter Maggie Grace and wife Famke Janssen) after he killed one of the evildoers while rescuing his daughter in Paris the first time. Olivier Megaton takes over directing duties from original helmer Pierre Morel. Fox releases the sequel October 5.
Hot Trailer: 'Taken 2'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Parks & Rec' Mike Schur Says "Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey"; 'Leftovers' Damon Lindelof Regrets Theroux Jokes
'Transparent' Creator Jill Soloway Won't Discuss Jeffrey Tambor Scandal, Advocates Anti-Harassment On-Set Rules
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest Film News
- Harvey Weinstein Drew Up 91-Name List For Investigators To Target: Report
- Little People Played Big Enough At A Guild Screening Of Alexander Payne’s ‘Downsizing’
- Hollywood Split Over Al Franken; Former ‘SNL’ Cast Members Take Sides
- David Cassidy Hospitalized With Reported Organ Failure
- Ann Wedgeworth Dies: ‘Three’s Company’, ‘Sweet Dreams’ Actress Was 83
- Malcolm Young Dies: AC/DC Guitarist Rocked Charts & TV-Film Soundtracks