EXCLUSIVE: Susan Sarandon will voice the role of Barb the Angel in ShadowMachine‘s R-rated stop-motion comedy Hell & Back, which stars Nick Swardson and TJ Miller as buddies who must rescue their pal who has been accidentally dragged to Hell. Jennifer Coolidge and Maria Bamford also have been added to the voice cast, which already includes Mila Kunis, Bob Odenkirk, and Rob Riggle. The animated comedy is now in production. Tommy Gianas and Ross Shuman are directing and Hugh Sterbakov did the most current rewrite on the pic for ShadowMachine, which is branching into feature films after success with its stop-motion animation series Robot Chicken and Moral Orel on Cartoon Network’s Adult Swim. . Sarandon recently completed the Wachowskis’ Cloud Atlas opposite Tom Hanks, and her upcoming films include Lionsgate’s The Big Wedding with Robert De Niro and Katherine Heigl, and Robot & Frank starring Frank Langella. She and Coolidge are repped by ICM Partners; Bamford is repped by Omnipop Talent Group.
Susan Sarandon Joins 'Hell & Back' Voice Cast
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest Film News
- STX Entertainment Partners With Toronto Company The Young Astronauts For Digital Content
- ‘Hummingbird’ Spec About Female Black-Ops Assassin Lands At Fundamental Films; ‘Battlefield 1’ Duo…
- ‘The Secret Life Of Pets’ Woofs It Past $500M At International Box Office
- ‘Inferno’ Getting Scorched At U.S. Box Office, But Overseas Hoping To Be Its Savior – Noon Update
- Sergei Bodrov To Direct ‘Samson And Delilah’ – AFM
- ‘Inferno’ Review: Tom Hanks’ Robert Langdon Back On The Run In Best Dan Brown Movie Yet