EXCLUSIVE: Susan Sarandon will voice the role of Barb the Angel in ShadowMachine‘s R-rated stop-motion comedy Hell & Back, which stars Nick Swardson and TJ Miller as buddies who must rescue their pal who has been accidentally dragged to Hell. Jennifer Coolidge and Maria Bamford also have been added to the voice cast, which already includes Mila Kunis, Bob Odenkirk, and Rob Riggle. The animated comedy is now in production. Tommy Gianas and Ross Shuman are directing and Hugh Sterbakov did the most current rewrite on the pic for ShadowMachine, which is branching into feature films after success with its stop-motion animation series Robot Chicken and Moral Orel on Cartoon Network’s Adult Swim. . Sarandon recently completed the Wachowskis’ Cloud Atlas opposite Tom Hanks, and her upcoming films include Lionsgate’s The Big Wedding with Robert De Niro and Katherine Heigl, and Robot & Frank starring Frank Langella. She and Coolidge are repped by ICM Partners; Bamford is repped by Omnipop Talent Group.
Susan Sarandon Joins 'Hell & Back' Voice Cast
What's Hot on Deadline
Barcelona Terrorist Attack: 13 Confirmed Dead, 100+ Hurt After Van Rams Crowd; Two Suspects Arrested - Update
After Horrific Summer At Box Office, 'It' Will Bring Life To Fall Marketplace With Potential $60M Opening
'The Glass Castle' Review: Woody Harrelson Delivers Career-Best Performance In Touching True Family Story
Latest Film News
- Michael B. Jordan, Jennifer Yuh Nelson Plot ‘A Bittersweet Life’ For Fox & 21 Laps
- UTA Signs DeWanda Wise, Star Of Spike Lee Series ‘She's Gotta Have It’
- Olivia Colman, Alice Englert, Thomas Mann Set For ‘Them That Follow’
- Is Bob Iger Fed Up With One Of Disney’s Most Vigorous Wall Street Critics?
- The Orchard Lands ‘Outside In’ & Magnolia Acquires ‘The Gospel According To André’; Both…
- Bart & Fleming: How Bad Was Movie Summer 2017?